Chapter 7 : What Happens To You?

MIRACLE : Even If Time Passed

Donghae’s POV

 

I could feel he grabbed my waist with his right hand. He moved his hand inside my clothes. Then I felt his warm hand d my chest. I started to felt the tickling sensation. He kissed me more harder than before, bit my lips once again. He tried to discharged my clothes. Then I realized that something must be went wrong. I knew what he tried to do. But I had to stopped him before everything went more far. He couldn’t did that, the others were watching us, and besides, this isn’t the right time. I tried to pushed him away and released our kiss…

“Hyukkie,stop it-“, but my words cutted of as he ate my lips once again. I put my hands on his chest, used all my strength to pushed him away. But it useless. He depressed my lips harder, made me fell in pain. He moaned, and continued to pull away my clothes. ‘No, Hyukjae….please don’t…’, All I could did just complained in silent, didn’t want to know how was the other members reaction watched all of this. I closed my eyes and I was about to cried when I felt something heavy suppressed my body. I opened my eyes, then I saw him there. Lay down on my chest, fell asleep. Maybe because he drunk too much. And I was glad that he slept before he could went far more than the kissed.

 

---

 

Ringgg!! Ringgg!!! Ringgg!!!

The alarm sound makes me wake up from my dream. It’s morning already….and of course I have to go outside for having breakfast with the others, it means that I’ll see him too…

It’s just still hard to see him right now. It’s not like I hate him or something, but it’s still awkward. Just being far from him then met him again in sudden is hard already, and according to what had happened last night, I can conclude that maybe we won’t have a conversation to each other for now. The fact that he’s the one who being aggressive is just…too much to handle. I supposed to being the aggressive one, not him, because it always did before. Then I shake my head, trying to deleting all that thoughts.

I was sleeping alone in my room, because Hyukjae slept in Sungmin’s hyung room. His bed and his side are already empty, maybe he moved all his stuffs too.

Then I stand up from my bed, walking to the door and open it. After that, I can see that all the members are ready to have breakfast, waiting for me. “Good morning….”, I greeting them and give a smile.

“Good morning Donghae, here, sit beside me, this is still empty..”, Shindong hyung speaks, followed with smiles from the members. I sit beside him, and just sitting straight for a while. I’m just looking at the person in front of me, sitting at the other side of the dining table. I’m keep staring at him, not realizing that he’s looking back to me.

“What’s wrong Hae? Is there anything wrong with my face? You’re staring at me long enough, you’ll get your eyes blow up if keeping like that….”, Hyukkie talks to me, making me feel embarassing with his words.

“Umm….no-nothing…I’m just…uhm…you know…tried to…relaxing my eyes?”, then I give a smirk to him, with a half confusing expression.

Stupid Donghae! Why did you have to answer with that words? ‘Relaxing my eyes’? That’s so ridiculous! But surely, that was the only thing I could think. Then I swear I heard all the members chuckles and giggles, trying to hold their laughter…I pouted my mouth, just can hide my embarassement.

“Okay…let’s continue the breakfast then, some of you guys have schedule to do right?”, suddenly Kangin hyung speaks, break the awkwardness atmosphere. Then the rest of the breakfast is continue in silent about ten minutes…

“I’m done, I’ll go now. Junsu is busy with his JYJ’s international debut too, and I’m the one who have to take the show with Hyoyeon…So, any of you guys want to leaving with me or not?”, Hyukjae talks with a flat voice and stand up in sudden.

“But you aren’t finish your salad yet, Are you going to save it for later?”, Shindong hyung asks him in an innocent look. “No hyung, you can eat it all, I have a busy day today…”, Hyukjae answer. Then he’s walking to the front door and prepares to open it when he heard Shindong hyung calling him again. “What is it now, hyung?!”, he asks with a mix sulky and impatient tones.

“Umm…I remembered that I have to go to my apartment, I promised to Nari that I’ll go home today…and surely I really really want to go, but unfortunately, you know that my car is still-“, his words cutted off with Hyukjae’s words.

“Arasso…arasso…I’ll ride you there, just be quick okay, I’ll wait you downstairs…”, the he exit our room.

I was busy watching Hyukjae going out, not knowing that Shindong hyung is ready. He claps my shoulder, then asks me to go together with him too. It’s true that I have to go to the agency this morning to manage some business with our boss, I’ve told them already, but I don’t want to go with Hyukjae then have the awkward atmosphere again later. “No, I’ll just take the taxi hyung, don’t worry…”, I said.

“No Donghae, just go with them, you’ll arrive there quickly..okay?! Don’t be too hard headed with your hyungs this time…”, Kangin hyung added, followed with nods from the members.

“But I-,Hey!“, I’m about to answering him when Shindong hyung already pull me downstairs.

 

---0---

 

I’m inside his car now, going to the agency. Shindong hyung was already going down from the car a couple minutes ago, leaving me alone with Hyukjae. As I thought before, it’s a silent awkwardness atmosphere…then suddenly he’s starting to talks to me.

“Donghae, about last night…I want you to know that it’s just because I drunk, okay? Just forget about it…and I’m sorry for surprised you like that…but we’re still partners right?”, he talks properly than gives me a smile in the end.

‘Forget about it? How can I forget about it easily, after you did that? So…just partners huh? Is that what you feel for me now? just partners Hyukkie?’, I keep babbling in myself, still can’t believe it. It can’t be deny that I’m a little sad when he said that, knowing that he’ve changed a lot, and more sad when realizing that maybe, he had forgot about me…and everything about us in the past. Or maybe…he’s still mad at me for what I’ve done to him?

“Okay, we’re arrive! Come on, let’s go inside..”, I wake up from my muse, going out from the car, and walking inside the building with him.

“This building isn’t change a lot, right Hyukkie?”, I ask him, but there is no answer. Then I turn back to look at him, and knowing that he’s gone from his place beside me. I’m searching every corner of the building to look at him, and my eyes stick to one angle. There he is….gathering with the ladies, look like they have a fun time because they all laughing, including Hyukjae. Then the next thing I see is making me more shocked than before.

He said goodbye to the ladies and gives friendly cheeks kisses to every of them, blink his eye to them, with a flirting and teasing look.

‘What the hell is he doing?!’, I asked myself. I know it’s not like a criminal thing trying to get friendly and closer to our co-workers of course…but it’s myself, who can’t accept that. My deepest heart showed my jealously to me watching all of this.

Then I realize something….realize that he’s definitely not the same person that I know. That he’s not my beloved Monkey Hyukkie anymore. He had changed…to another person.

And it’s making me sad….

Honestly…what happens to you, Hyukkie?

I hope that someone could answer my question…

 

-End of Donghae's POV-