Ch2- Let It Go: Baekhyun's POV

HunHan Love - BaekYeol's POV *Not being finished*

Baekhyun's POV:

My thoughts consumed my whole body. I looked at Luhan and Sehun wanting what they had. It was so raw, new, it was love. Sehun's eyes darted for the door matching mine. My heart started to race and I ran. Sehun doesn't know it but he's protective. He's not someone to pull fun on another person, neither does he like receiving it.

I heard Sehun's roaring voice call out my name when I ran circles around the cafeteria. I was trying to hold back the ball of laughter ready to burst out my vocal chords. Sehun was going to kill me, or at least that's what I thought. He wasn't far behind me. His anger was building a heavy atmosphere. My laughter was too much to control. His thin body grabbed me forcing me to the ground. "Hyung! What are you doing here?!" I let out another laugh and he sat on top of me. "What's wrong with you?! Urg" Sehun's scolding continued with frustration filling each word. Once again I tried to fight back my laughs. "I swear I'm gonna-"
"What are you gonna do? Kiss me?" the words flooded out of me mouth. I bite back my tongue letting out another laugh. I saw Sehun's fist go high in the air pulling back for his first hit. Hands covered my face and I fell silent. Nothing happened.
Sehun had relaxed suddenly with Luhan standing behind him.

"you are such an , Baekhyun-ah" his arm retreated to his side and my face spilt into a smile of relief. "what?" thoughts of Luhan and Sehun together filled my mind. Chanyeol and I were this happy at one time. Happy memories floated past my eyes, it was a shame only Chanyeol and I knew.
"you two are funny." I said watching them turn to each other in confusion.
"Baek-" I knew exactly what Sehun was going to say. His expression on his face softened and became worried. He wouldn't let me tell.
"I know, I know don't tell." I started taking his gaze into mine, "Just Chanyeol though! Please!" Sehun's arms pressed my shoulders to the ground angrily. I knew he would be stubborn. If Chanyeol only knew then maybe he'd consider starting over. He'd remember how happy we were together. My heart was beating fast.
"No, Sehun." Luhan voiced up, "Maybe he should..." I could feel the smile tugging farther on my cheeks.
"No." Sehun uttered from his lips. He shot his head towards me pressing harder on my shoulders.
"no." he recited once against giving the last force of pressure on my chest. He raised his body off of mine letting an ease cover my body, hands still tightly grasping my shirt.
"I won't tell then, but why?" Sehun fell into his thoughts. He thought for a while just standing there then dropped my shirt walking out.
 
"why are you even up?" Luhan's voice came out over the empty silence Sehun left. "it's 3:45 in the morning" I let out a shy laugh and started walking with the sandy haired boy. "You know if I let you tell anyone, Sehun will be upset. Please-" I raised an eye brow, did they really think I was that cocked up in myself?
"I won't" I cocked out moving into the room with Luhan. Everyone was asleep, so unaware of the two of us walking in. Keeping quiet I examined each sleeping body, in their own peaceful condition. Ever so quietly I snuck back to my spot at the foot of a couch. Luhan still continued to stand looking around the room. Of course, the maknae wasn't there. Whenever Sehun had to burn off steam he would leave the group. Just to center himself and come in line with his emotions. In a way I guess it could be considered a good thing, but at the same time a bad one. He can be completely obsorbed in himself. Not selfishly, but he will block everything out. He won't talk to anyone, he won't leave his room, skips meals, he does nothing but sleep and think. It's worried all of us before. Luhan the most. Their connection was deep. Deep enough to see, they didn't hide it at all, but denied it when confronted. "go find him," I breathed out with Luhan standing infront of me. "this time I won't walk in on you two makingout." I said quickly biting my tounge. Luhan's hand caught the side of my head making it ache. His glare burning into my skin. He walked towards the door and looked back at allthe other members than me rubbing my head in pain. Within a heartbeat he was out the door and I was left to my thoughts.
 
Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him. Light brown curled hair, face clear of all flaws. Tranquilly he slept, head falling into his pillow. His breathes were mesmerizing, taking one in and out I syncopated our intake of air. His cheeks soft and evenly toned. I remember kissing him and them turning light pink while he drew a smile on his face. His eyes would light up locked on me. My tongue darted from my mouth pulling in my bottom lip. His chin rounding at the bottom giving him pouting lips. He looked so perfect. I turned to my stomach facing his glowing accents. "how could I let you go?" my voice shivered with heart ache as I his cheek. I just wanted to start over, show him I changed. But I'm to stubborn to ask for a second chance. I played put scenes of our past together in my mind letting tears form in my eyes. Resting my head in my arms I let a single tear drop stream down my face before I covered my head falling asleep.