Ch1- Our First Step To Forever: Baekhyun's POV

HunHan Love - BaekYeol's POV *Not being finished*

Baekhyun's POV:
 
The rustling sound of clothes always annoyed me. It was like I could feel someone tugging my clothes against my skin. Hearing the door close I flickered my eyes open. The celing above me was covered with stars and dots blurring my vision. I blinked quickly wiping them away. Sehun and Luhan were gone. It's far to early in the morning for them to be up to something that's not mischievous. I pulled my body up off the ground and yawned grabbing hold ofthe door handle. Taking one last look at the sleeping members I slipped out the door. I had to keep a safe distance away if I wanted to know Sehun and Luhan's plans against the other members. Tip toeing silently, I watched. Luhan's hands made his way to Sehun's. My heart sank in my chest. The feelings I got were indescribable as I watched Luhan pull Sehun close behind him down a narrow path in the cafeteria.

He used to hold me like that. Tenderly, lovingly. I've always been so stubborn though. Flashes of that nigt played in my head. I was in love with him. I still was. Chanyeol meant the world to me. But I threw it all away selfishly. He always hated the way I would criticize what he wore or how someone dressed on the street. He found it demeaning and rude. I guess I was just so comfortable with him I forgot how much people can hurt. My arms were wraped around his waist tight. My tiny body clinging onto his tall figure. He had that smile that drove me mad. I was always so happy seeing that smile. His eyes would sparkle giving me warm feelings. It struck me to heart thinking about him. The one day I said something wildly innapropriate to someone and they heard me. I can't even recall what I said but I reemember Chanyeol's reaction. The girl left crying and Chanyeol was ready to chase after her. Grabbing his arm I tried to keep him near me. He shrugged me of scolding. "You're a ." Chanyeol isn't one for banter. I knew he was being serious. I remember sitting there, watching him leave following the upset girl. My jaw was dropped and mind blank. I hadn't realized what happened until the next morning. He didn't say a word to me, he wouldn't even look at me. That's when I knew it was over. I threw everything Chanyeol and I had away with a slip of the tongue. My steps stopped following Luhan and Sehun. The thought lingering in my mind, I debated to follow them or not. My back pressed against the wall. Why must I be so stupid sometimes?

Sehun and Luhan's voices broke the silence I was moping in. Carefully, quietly I continued on my trail behind them. Picking up each foot slowly making sure my shoes didn't drag. Coming to the end of the hallway I peeked my head through the door way, just enough to see Luhan less than an inch from Sehun's face. He pulled him in kissing him quickly and softly. I could feel Chanyeol's lips pressed against mine. Warm hand under my chin helping me to reach his eye level. A shudder breath pulled me from my imaginatory thoughts. He wasn't mine anymore. My pink tounge fell out of my mouth tracing my top lip, I tugged my bottom lip between my teeth. I regretted it all, I needed to show Chanyeol I changed. That I still cared. It was all so frustrating to think about.