Ch11 - Telling Kai: BaekYeol's POV

HunHan Love - BaekYeol's POV *Not being finished*

Chanyeol's POV:

Stupid Kai taking my Baekhyun from me. Sometimes I really just want to clunk him over the head one good time. Just to see how he would react of course. After changing for practice everyone stumbled out of the cramped dressing room, Sehun and Luhan no where in sight. Baekhyun was standing back at the food court unwillingly handing money over to the cashier, Kai with a large smile on his face. I couldn't help the small smile lerk on my lips when Baekhyun turned to me showing his empty wallet. His bottom lip pouted and he folded the leather putting it into his back pocket.

Absolutely delighted Kai skipped over to the group of us, bubble tea in one hand and a very expensive looking roll in the other. "What's you get?" I asked curiously not recognizing the food, he simply shrugged.
"Don't know but it was expensive, so it's gotta be good." Baekhyun glared at the back of his head wallet hurting. He mummbled under his breath while Kai munched away on his roll.

"Tricked you into it?" I smirked, Baekhyun nodded hanging his head beside me. "I can lend you money later, we get allowence in two day too." Baekhyun smiled at my small gesture thanking me.
"Okay, EXO-M is going to meet us at the stage." Suho called from the front of the pack leading us forward. I could see Kai chewing out of the corner of my eye and every time he would come near Baekhyun he would make loud chewing noises. I was fighting back everything in me not to burst out laughing when I saw Baekhyun stomp his feet up to the front directly behind Suho.
"He hates you, you know that right?" I tilted my head towards Kai tilting my head,
"I know." He replied shortly after smiling like an idiot.

Right after breaking through the doors I jumped up on the stage loving the feel already. Baekhyun joined me finally smiling. It didn't take long for the EXO member to feel at home in the empty arena. five minutes, ten minutes and the other members hadn't shown up. "Trust Kris to come late to a practice he told us to be ready for." Suho bickered glancing at the clock. It was only a little after the time Kris wanted to start practice. Waiting a little bit longer Kris lead his troops through the arena door. "You're late to your own scheduled practice." Suho snipped as his usual self.
"Oh shut up," Kris gawked back rolling his head.
"Well maybe if you came on time I wouldn't have to shut up,"
"Well maybe if you came on time I wouldn't have to blah blah blah, What's your problem?"
"You,"
"Me?"
"Yes, you."
"Yeah, okay. and What's wrong with me?" Baekhyun and I took a seat on the stage listening to the normal bickering of the two.

It was only a matter of time that Baekhyun mimicked everything that Kris said and I Suho. Their fights were so predictable now. We knew practically every comeback, putdown, rebutal there was. "Being stupid is the only thing you're good at."
"At least I can smile."
"I used to smile, before I met you."
"You used to smile with me." This conversation was not as planned as Baekhyun and I thought. We oggled at the two leaders. Kris was bitting his bottom lip holding back any hint of a retort. Suho grinned in success.I wondered what exactly was going on in his head that moment. Thinking back on it now, he always cut dangerously close to revealing their past hidden relationship.

"Well I'm gonna go grab something from the changeroom. I'll be back," Kai called to the absentminded leaders who had fallen back into their dispute. Baekhyun shifted closer to me,
"How long do you think this will go on for?" He whispered glancing at the time. They had already been at it for ten minutes. I shrugged watching his sideview while he rolled his eyes at the two. "When will they just make up? This is getting really annoying." Baekhyun huffed leaning back on his elbows. I shrugged once again I really was starting to wish the two of them would just make up.

"Why do you always do this?" I heard Kris mummble to himself as he paced infront of my lanky legs. Suho's head cocked to his opposition.
"You start it." God these two were getting awfully annoying now. All they ever did was fight and it drove all the members nuts. Maybe if Kris would be considerate enough to Suho's feelings he wouldn't have to deal with his constant ing all the time. 

Baekhyun rest his head on my shoulder slightly. He huffed yet another breathe letting his eyes go heavy. "You okay?" I question letting my eyes fall to the side of his cheek. He gave a small nod breathing in deep. He looked so exhausted, I sorta felt bed for keeping him up last night. I don't understand how he was falling asleep while Suho and Kris began their bickering again. I swear it's like they want the whole world to know about thier problems.

More and more time was passing and I found myself resting my own head on Baekhyun's. I had almost fallen asleep when the door flew open.

Baekhyun's POV:

I was startled awake once again. Sehun had pretty much thrown the doors to the arena off their hinges draggin Luhan behind him. Blinking rapidly I watched them jogg up to the stage. 20 minutes late. Not that Kris or Suho would notice though. "Sorry We're late." Sehun muttered still clutching Luhan's hand.
"Just get in postion," Kris said obviously still rallied up from him and Suho's fight.


Slumping up to my feet I slugged over towards my spot. "Where's Kai?" Kris yelled from the music booth. Before I could answer Chanyeol beat me too it.
"He said he had to grab something. Did you see him Sehun?" Sehun choked a little bit shaking his head solemnly.  I heard the faintest hint of Kris ing on about Kai's tardiness. I didn't even understand why Kai left. It looked like he had everything he needed. Before anyone could continue wondering about Kai Kris had the music on full blast.

Sehun was off. I don't know how but he was. Maybe it was his footing. It just looked awkward. His turns were lazy and his arms dropped unattractively. It was like he didn't even know what he was doing. Of course he's in the front too so everyone could see him. Surprisingly enough though no one really paid attention to him. It only started to bug me when practice was coming to an end, an hour and a half later. I watched Luhan saunter over to Sehun and whisper to him. Clearly wearing a look of worry on his face Luhan softly tilted his head looking straight into Sehun's eyes. Something was wrong with the two of them. They never really acted like this, especially with each other.

Chanyeol came to my side and was rambling on about his faults through the dance. His breathe was heavy and his words cut short, but it wasn't like I was listening. As much as I would have loved to hear him talk about how his right foor was turned three degrees too far to the left, I was too distracted by the awkward talk Sehun and Luhan were having. Without even warning Chanyeol I started to make my way to them curiously. I heard a shout of "Thanks a lot Baek" and waved it off. He would forget about this in an hour or so. Before I could even reach the couple Sehun had brought his lips to Luhan's forehead giving a small peck. A little taken back I gasped. Even if Kris was okay with them being together this was still not normal for me to see out in "public". Then I remembered a key part of information. Luhan and Sehun didn't know that I knew about Kris' okay. Covering my mouth to hold my small smile I widened my stride towards them knowing Luhan saw me.

I tore their bodies apart in a small act, "Kris is going to kill you!" Pulling on my best acting skills I had, I widened my eyes as much as I could towards Luhan. He wore a smirk and Sehun broke in,
"He's fine with it. We just have too ..." He paused that same awkward worried look on his face he had earlier. "Tell everyone." Right at the end of those words I knew that Sehun was going to tell me not to persue the little plan forming in my head but before I let him air his threat,
"Luhan and Sehun are dating!" I belted out watching the older smuch his face into the back of Sehun's shirt.

Chanyeol and Suho sat in horror not believing what I had just done. I scanned my unknowing audiance with giggles of amusment. "All done." I smiled scampering over to Chanyeol's side again. I heard the familiar cry of D.O's awwh break through the awkward silence. I glanced over at the music boothe once I saw Luhan's face turn to an awkward expression. Kris was actually smiling at the group of us all talking about their relationship.

Practice finished early due to the amounts of questions that were flying at Sehun and Luhan. While walking back to the changerooms the two lovers helped us understand what exactly went on with Kris earlier on that afternoon. D.O of all people was the one to ruin the happy mood. Kai is like the only thing he ever cares about. More than that, he's the only thing D.O ever thinks of. It had been a good two hours since we last saw Kai but Suho kept assuring us that he would be somewhere in the Arena anyways. No matter of how much we tried to convice D.O otherwise he still had his mindset that Kai was in some horrible state fighting to stay alive.

Before we knew it all of us were up on our feet seeking Kai out. It took a while but Chanyeol and I were off trailing behind Luhan and D.O instead of looking at anyplace new. We were honestly too lazy to start on another route of our own. But it never dawned on is what we would be faced with the same devastating visual poor Luhan had to watch.

There behind one of the many doors down the wide hallway was Kai taking full grasp of Sehun lips smacked together forcefully. By that time, everyone's heart had stopped.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*A/N: I'm Back !:D Sorry for the random Haitus without warning ... There was summer problems then school ... Will try to upddate as much and as often as possible now! Love yous

 

Happy Reading, Ship On,

-Aurelia