Ch3- My Heart N' Seoul: Baekhyun's POV

HunHan Love - BaekYeol's POV *Not being finished*

Waking up I found my arms wet with silent tears. I gazed down quickly wiping my arm clean. Chanyeol was no longer sleeping infront of me. Instead the tall boy was in the center of the room stripping off his shirt alog with the other boys. Suho and Kris came confidently into the room to make sure the lot of us were moving. I was watching Chanyeol subconsciously, helplessly. He stood across the room infront of Luhan and Sehun with a devious look sitting in his eyes. He was plotting something, a prank of sorts. His expression gave it all away. Often the two of us would plan together, taking advantage of the other members known weaknesses, but since the break up both of us have played against each other. Clothes were being scattered across the floor as we scrambled around looking for today's clothes. Xiumin sorted out what shirt, pants, socks belonged to who. He handed a puke of clothes to me quietly and gently. With a slight bow I started to change. Cold air pressed against my body. Usually only Chanyeol and I changed together. We had always separated into separate groups when changing. To relieve tension between all of us, but today it didn't seem so uncomfortable.

Within minutes we were out the door making out way for the bus. It was beautiful. Large enough for the twelve of us. Our faces light when laying our eyes on the huge machine which we'd be traveling in for the next month or so. Giddily I jumped on the bus first. I raced around excitedly looking at all the given features. My name was carved into a clean cut wooden box above one of the two evenly spread sofas. I opened it carefully then shoved my carrying bag into it's compartment. Very satisfied with myself I sat on the sofa allowing the boys to admire our ship. Everyone targeted the bunk beds first debating over who should get which bed. Kris took the wheel and started drawin our names from a small bowl.. "the first top bunk goes to..." I held my breath following his smooth hand movements. "Baek-" before he finished my name I clammered onto the top bunk like a small monkey. "-hyun" he said. All eyes where glued to my small body. I smiled to myself ignoring all their envy. Their bodies moved closer to Kris as he called out the other names. I was to distracted by my happiness to notice who else claimed top bunks. Before I knew it there was a sea of 'Mine's took over the bus as people ran to beds leaving Luhan sitting in the middle, alone. I peaked my head over the edge of my bed curious as to what is going on.

"Someone's gotta share with him." Chanyeol's deep voice rattled the bunk I was in. Hanging over the end of my bed I beamed at him agreeing.
"and these are too small for us to put two people in. So it has to be one of those beds..." I set my gaze along the side until I saw Sehun sitting alone on his bed. Trying to subside my laughter I smiled childishly. Sehun's face started to worry as he looked to his right seeing Xiumin.
"I'll sha-"
"He can sleep with me." I rolled over in my bed trying to contain my giggles. I could feel Sehun's eyes burning in anger towards Xiumin.
"Pick, Luhan" Tao's voice innocently instigated. There was a silence. I pivoted my head towardsall the members again. Luhan was taking his time, I knew Sehun's heart was racing. He was doubting himself and Luhan.
"Sehun," he murmured practically jumping on the same bed as Sehun. A shot of relief fell over Sehun's face.

The twelve of us calmed down from the hysteria before. I lay in my bunk pretending to sleep. My eyes were closed but my ears straining to hear Chanyeol's whispers from the couch. Nothing, I couldn't hear him. My ear kept catching the whispers of Luhan and Sehun. I didn't want to tune in too much. Everything they did, reminded me of Chanyeol. I wondered if he thought about me still. I opened my eyes for a brief second catching glimpse of him. He sat on the couch beside Kris. Kris' arm draped over the back of the couch behind him. Chanyeol seemed so happy without me. Always smiling, never angry. Kris smiled warmly at him rubbing his arm in a friendly way. Jealously filled my heart ache. Chanyeol was mine, I thought. Was mine. I rolled towards the wall where a thin tinted window showed me the quickly passing terrain. This was going to be the longest ride of my life. I covered my head with the pillow closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Large hands pressed on my shoulder rocking me back and forth harshly. My eyes fluttered open sleepily. Blurred vision covered the face of who was shaking me. His smile light up his face. Chanyeol. I hid my lips in my mouth holding back my returning smile. Cheeks turning red. Lazily I walked, dragging my body towards the stadium passing the lot of boys standing in awe. It wasn't until I walked through the sliding doors that I noticed what the boys were so giddy about. The arena was massive. Hallways were lined with doors all down the main corridor. I raced around looking through every window and opening a significant amount of doors. A woman pushing a rack of our costumes for the performance walked by giving a small bow. "Hello!" I returned respectfully. The boys trickled in turning their heads in circles taking in the atmosphere. I followed Suho and Kris to the change room. There were seeral empty rooms we were allowed to go into but no one wanted to be alone. Taking the largest room we lay our equipment and bags on the floor and couches, then skipped right out to get lost around the arena. Walking by the main arena door I heard music blasting from the stage speakers. Curiously I slipped backstage intruding on Sehun. "I can't believe you, you know!" the music became quieter and Sehun stepped out from the sound booth. His face was holding mixed emotions. I've never been so directly upset with him. "you could be with Luhan right now" my voice started to change tone mockingly "but no instead you're here practicing." he stood frozen, speechless I presumed. Everything inside of me wanted to lecture Sehun on about his relationship. Chanyeol and I were constantly sneaking around when we were together. I didn't want to believe that Sehun was holdig back.
"I don't know what you're talking about." he said. Was he really this clueless? I guess he's young, but that was his only excuse. It's not like I'm much older than him.
"I saw the way you looked at Xiumin on the bus. You think he's... He's competition for you." I watched him swallow his tongue letting the thought settle. I let my fingers fumble along the grooves of the stage. "Xiumin got far, you know." Sehun's head turned in my direction. By the look in his eyes I knew I said the right thing. As contained as he could he walked out of the stage area. To me it looked as if he was jumping out of his pants. I bit back a smile. This was going to be amusing.

Everyone had changed into their costumes for rehersal. We stood on stage listening to Suho and Kris' opening speeches about the show. They went back and forth between the two of them rambling on about how proud we should be with ourselves. We've all heard it before. Over and over and over. Before practice, before recording, the day of, the night before, sometimes they would even recite their speech at the dinner table. I mimicked their facial expressions mouthing all the words in sync with theirs. They continued without giving me a second look. Kai rolled his eyes impatiently. All he wanted to do was dance. His foot tapped against the wooden floorboards rhythmically. Kris suddenly stopped mid sentence scanning over the group. "Where's Sehun?" he whispered under his breath. "Sehun?" he said out loud waiting for a response, "Where's Sehun?" his eyes shot towards Suho who shrugged innocently. I tried to hold back my outburst of laughter. "Of course someone from your group is late!" Kris attacked Suho. Tao's eyes widened in shock. Quickly he whispered in Lay's ear. The whisper passed all throughout the group as Kris and Suho bickered at each other. D.O came towards me covering his mouth with his hand. His breathe tickled my ear as he whispered,
"Where's Luhan?" I filled my cheeks with air fighting off my smile. I shrugged as if I was innocent. That's when Suho clicked in to the commotion,
"Don't tell me what I'm doing wrong when one of your members are missing aswell!" Suho fired a look of satisfactory while Kris angrily named the faces he saw.
"Where is he?!" he yelled towards everyone. Kris was always so serious when it came to practice. His hands were curling into fist, steam ready to blow out his ears. Frustration was overcoming him. I wanted to fall to the ground laughing. A smirk crept onto my face as I looked towards the ground. "Xiumin, go find them!" Kris voice let out over his rage. My head shot up looking at Xiumin who was getting ready to leave,
"I think I know where they are!" an eruption of words exploded from my mouth. "I'll find them!" I added quickly rushing off of the stage. Chanyeol's eyes widened and watched me walk off.

I rushed down the main hallway. No sign of Sehun or Luhan anywhere. Of course they'd be off together somewhere. I started knocking on doors waiting for a response when I heard a scream. I bit my lip holding back the mass majority of my laughter. "oh they are in so much trouble," I sang to myself. "so, so, so much trouble." coming to the end of the hallway I could hear the two of them stumbling around. I knocked on the door three times in a familiar pattern. Sehun opened the door a crack. My smile reached ear to ear.
"what?" he snarled, I couldn't wipe my expression off my face. Luhan and him were obviously screwing around.
"be happy I was the only one that heard you," I gestured past the open door. "If anyone else heard that you'd be screwed." Sehun's cheeks turned a light shade of pink. His eyes showing his annoyance. "we are rehearsing. Would you mind joining us?" I tried to look past him,
"Yeah, be there in a sec." I skipped down the hallway leaving a good amount of distance between where I walked and where Luhan and Sehun walked. I sang in my head about how Kris and Suho would react when they walked it. They were dead.