Ch9- So The Truth Comes Out: BaekYeol's POV

HunHan Love - BaekYeol's POV *Not being finished*

Baekhyun's POV:

That friggen alarm. I hate Sehun's phone. Everyday at exactly midnight his annoying three chime ringer goes off and everyday at exactly midnight that same damn ringer will wake me up. It made me want to take the thing in my hand and beat it against the wall. I don't know how he slept through that bity frustrating noise. I was just grateful I didn't share a room with him at the dorm or I might have gone completely balistic. My eyes were open wide looking straight across the top of Sehun's bed. It came to my interest that he wasn't nestled in his covers like the rest of us. Carefully I climbed out of bed and caught glimpse of the maknae. I tiptoed over as quietly as I could so I didn't wake anyone up.

Sehun was hunched over rearranging the things in the fridge looking for some cold beverage. Silently I crept up behind him taking a look at what remained in the fridge. Sehun's face turned the slightest bit and he saw me from his peripheral vision. He jumped and I thought I saw his heart beat out of his chest in shock, "God, Baek! What would you have done if I had screamed or something!?" I held back a satisfied snicker shrugging my shoulder innocently. On all fours I jumped onto the foot of his bed like a small puppy would do. "You're like some overgrown kid, you know that?" My eyes sharpened on his figure pushing itself back into the fridge,
"Yah!" I retorted in selfdefense. I was about to go on about our age differance and how he was the one considered a kid when Sehun's hands quickly muffled anything that was to come out of my mouth.
"Will you be quiet?! Why are you even up?" He hissed taking a seat on the bed with a cold water bottle in hand.
"I always wake up from your phone at midnight. Do you know how annoying that is for light sleepers?" I watched him taking enormous gulps of water.

Something about his tired look always made me smile. Maybe it was the fact that it reflected his younger age. His dark brown hair tossled messily, his bangs curving around his right eye into the bridge of his nose and left eye. His heavy eyelids batting his long eyelashes. There was a gentleness in his deep brown eyes that kept me from looking away. Sehun's eyes were what told his true emotions. He could sit with a stone hard look on his face for days and no one would know the slightest clue about anything he was feeling. It was only when you spent a lot of time with him that you learned to look to his eyes. The gentleness of the calming brown circling his black pupil was accented with a glint of solemness. He had darkened bags under his eyes from his lack of sleep. Even in this tired state he kept the innocent look. There was no surprise that Luhan picked Sehun of all people to be with. They complimented eachother.

I tilted my head the smallest bit to take the boy's look from another angle. "How you holding up?" My eyes were glued to his reading everything traveling through his mind. He just shrugged my gaze. My hand found it's way to his knee and I patted him comfortingly. "It will be fine, trust me." I tugged a little at the sem of his shorts flattening them against his leg. He always hated when I fixed his clothes but it was a bad habit I had developed before we had even debuted.
"When have your plans ever worked? Plus you should make the most out of being with Chanyeol." He was right. There were countless amounts of times I had just gotten us into even more trouble then we started with. But in my defense there were a good amount of times my plans were successful. Being with Chanyeol was one them. Flicking my head over my shoulder I got a good look at Chanyeol. He lie with his back towards us, I held back my pathetic sigh,
"We wouldn't be back together if it wasn't for you and Luhan. I owe it to you two." I was trying to sound happy but my actions spoke louder than my words.

I lay back on Sehun's bed beside him, resting my head on one of the pillows. "You don't seem very happy about being together." He was blunt. He spoke what he was thinking. He was proped on his elbows staring down at my face curiously.
"No, no, no. I'm absolutely ecstatic about Chanyeol and I. But Kris ..." I didn't have to go on about Kris. If anyone know the situation I was in better than myself it was Sehun. He gave a knowing nod. Kris was horrible to Sehun and Luhan, and I had no doubt that he would do the same to Chanyeol and I. It would be harder of course, both of us falling under Suho's leadership. But knowing Kris, someway or another he would seperate us.

"I just don't want to lose him, you know?" I could feel my voice ready to give out just talking about it. My body was still, silently pressed against Sehun's. "It was bad enough the first time." I swear if I thought about it any longer I would shiver. The feeling never did wash away from my mind. It was so easy to lose him and so hard to get him back. If I were to lose him again, I know I wouldn't be able to live with the concequences.
"What even happened?" My eyes could see the whole thing infront of me. It played second by second, and I was following every movement.

"Chanyeol's very jealous, and you know how me about you used to hang out all the time? and I would stay you in your room for a night or two?" Sehun knew what I was talking about. He was one of the few who could catch on right away. He closed his eyes letting those dreaded words untangle from his tied tounge,
"He thought you were cheating ..." My eyes fled to his face watching as he talked. He was a lot like Chanyeol in a way. Jumping to conclusions and making actions before he thought about the outcome. I guess that's why I could be so open with him, He reminded me of Chanyeol. I could talk to them both and not worry about it spilling to the other members. The only differance was Sehun was more secluded in ways and Chanyeol had a special ring to him that called me to his side.

"The one day he dragged me out of practice early just to yell at me. I'm not good in those situations. I just crawled into a ball and started crying. That's when I stayed in your room for the series of nights. I was too afraid to go back to Chanyeol because he yelled at me so much." I couldn't look at Sehun anymore so I kept my eyes to the celing. The thoughts were heavy in my mind, and the memory seemed so fresh like it only happened the other day."He said a lot of mean things, and it hurt me really bad, but no matter what I still love him." Sehun lay his longer body beside mine looking from me to the celing. To my fasination he didn't go against my judgment. He didn't tell me that I should've left when Chanyeol's trust went sour, or taken longer to forgive him for the things he said to me. Sehun just lay there staring up at the celing along my side. "You can only play your chances so many times before you loose sight of what you are actually playing for. I played around so much with Chanyeol's feelings I lost him. There's no way I'm going to let that happen again. Even if that means I have to quit EXO to be with him. Of course that's not ideal, but you know what I mean." The words hung naturally from my tounge, almost like there were meant to be there.

Taking a quick glance at the clock I let my legs swing back over the side of his bed lifting my upperhalf. "I'm gonna sleep now, you should too. I bet Kris is going to yell at us some more tomorrow." I gave a small and weery smile off to Sehun before struggling back up into my bunk. "Night, Sehunnie." I flashed my teeth before turning away from the moonlight flooding through the window above his bed.
"Night, Baekbunnie" I heard him whisper before I drifted off into a much needed sleep.

Chanyeol's POV:

I heard it all. The whole conversation. Thank God I had my back turned to the duo or else they would have caught the noticable red that fired my cheeks when Baekhyun said he loved me. He loved me. Purely, and honestly. He told me before, but everything about his actions said differently.  And Kris was the answer to every question that had popped into my head earlier. That boy was starting to make me hate him. He restrained everyone from doing what they wanted. Not that I'm one to listen to a word Kris says. I usually just go my own way and follow my own set of rules.

I didn't think Baekhyun was so scared of Kris. He was timid at times, but usually the smaller boy was a bouncing ball of excitment. It never occured to me he played by the rules. Everytime I saw him with Suho it looked like the leader was busting his chops for some shinanagin he pulled (Mainly on D.O, since he is the easiest target). It made me think, maybe everything I knew about Baekhyun was wrong. Or maybe I just missed the key points to his personality while I was consumed in our secret outings. I wanted to jump onto Sehun's bed and ask him everything he knew about my Baekhyun. I wondered if he knew him better than I did. There was no possible way for me to lose him now that I knew he loved me back. So why not go on and learn everything Baekhyun?

I couldn't ask Sehun now though. Not with Baekhyun 'light' sleeping the bunk just above mine. I heard every word he said to Sehun, he very well could hear everything I say or ask the maknae aswell. Was it wrong to want to know all this information about Baekhyun? No, of course not. I'm just learning more of his personality. Seeing just what was behind his chocolate brown orbs he called eyes. My curiousity was sprung from the first batt of his eyelashes and twinkle in his eye. Baekhyun was already perfect as it was and everything I would find out would add to his examplory image.

As quietly as I could I rolled onto my right side looking out my bunk to Sehun's bed. He was asleep gripping his pillow tight. I've never seen him sleep before but even while he was drifting down his dreamy road his face looked upset. I overheard the smallest incoherent whimper of 'Luhan' before Sehun burried his face farther into his pillow. Carefully I pulled my body up out of my bunk and looked into Baekhyun's. I was moving without thinking. There was nothing in my mind stopping me from shaking Baekhyun awake. "Yeollie?" He said groggily. I gave a shinning smile. My arms crossed resting on the side of his bunk. "Why are you up?" He blinked away his sleepiness giving a tired smile. What was I going to say, 'well I over heard you and Sehun talking and I wanted to talk to you about it.' Nope, deffinately not saying that.
"I just woke up and wanted to talk to you." His eyes flashed a loving look and he moved his face closer to mine.

"What you wanna talk about?" He yawned proping his head up on his arm.
"You," I said simply examining his every feature. His smooth skin was spread evenly on both sides of his face and his eys kept calling my attention.
"Can this wait until tomorrow? I'm a pretty big subject" He tried to hide his small cute laugh so he didn't wake anyone on the bus. I shook my head rejecting his offer. "What do you want to know?" Think Chanyeol, think. You started this pointless conversation,
"How do you feel about me?" Of course. I asked the question I knew the answer to already.
"I told you this afternoon, remember?" Baekhyun had a foolish smile dancing on his lips when he blinked his drooping eyelids.
"I just want to hear it again." I gave another full smile tilting my head to match his postition. "I love you," My eyes fell to his lips when he tugged on the corner of his mouth with his teeth. The soft pink skin was practically screaming at me to attack mine to his, but then they moved.
"I love you." Baekhyun's lips parted the slightest bit having me press mine against his.

Pure serenity. This wasn't just a kiss. It's never just a kiss with Baekhyun. Every kiss feels different. And it's all so sureal. At first I felt sparks, like anyone else in love. It make you want to push farther and move deeper until the lack of oxygen was burning in your lungs. But then it changed it was calm and affectionate. Like the two of us had been together for fifty years. My feelings were tumbling back and forth between the two and it made me want to never break the kiss we had. Baekhyun's hand found it's way around the side of my neck and jaw. His thumb the top of my cheek and I could feel my skin burn a crimson red. His forehead his mine with his eyes still closed. He was only centimeters away but I still wanted to be closer. He went to kiss me again, this time all too shyly. He almost missed my lips before pulling back. "Chanyeol, we'll talk tomorrow. We need to sleep." His thumb played at the base of my chin.
"You sleep then, I'll sleep in a second." Baekhyun obediently closed his eyes and within seconds he was back to sleep. My fingers trailed along the side of his face before I gave him a quick peck to the lips. A small smile appeared on his lips and I lay back down in my bunk.

I didn't want to sleep now. I was on a natural high and Baekhyun gave it too me. I could still feel the sparks intricately rolling around my tounge and the love sitting on the edge of my lips. The smile on my face wouldn't disappear and even thinking of Kris could even shake my confidence in our relationship now. Everything would fly smoothly and Baekhyun and I would just have to focus on getting Luhan and Sehun back on track. It couldn't be that hard. If we could just get Suho and Kris to sort out their differances and maybe even get along Kris would consider an alternate possiblility for the two. Tomorrow I would ask Suho the reason behind all this feuding. It wasn't benefitting anyone. If anything, it was hurting the whole band.

Quickly I shook the idea from my head. I didn't want to lose the feeling Baekhyun had just given me. "He loves me" I whispered to myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I didn't care if I already knew his feelings. Everytime he said those three words it felt like my whole world was turned upside down.
"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun's voice childishly squeeked from above me, I suddenly stopped all my thoughts to answer,
"Yeah?"
"Go to bed.I can't sleep if you whisper to yourself." I could hear his smile when he talked. He rolled in his bunk probably to face the window. With an embarassed look to my face I closed my eyes. Oh, how I loved Baekhyun.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*A/N: Baekyeol fluff ^.^ Is everyone okay with Baekyeol fluff? I like Baeyeol fluff... They are too cute . WAE?

Anyways, comment how you think the stories going. I like to know if I'm doing a good job or not.