Ch4- Together: Baek Yeol's POV

HunHan Love - BaekYeol's POV *Not being finished*

Baekhyun's POV:

Zoned out comepletly. I didn't want to listen to the constant ing Kris was going to do. At least not until Luhan stood infront of Sehun defending him, "I got us lost." his face looked so sorry and full of guilt. I was clawing away at Sehun's arm trying to catch his attention.
"You're just gonna let him get in trouble?!" I tore at his conscience. Kris continued to boldly fire discipline into Luhan's each one making Luhan more upset. Kris' face run over with anger, it was tinted red from stress. He was straining himself, his voice. It was becoming very numb and rough. No one really was paying attention to Kris until he pulled out a weapon that is never to be used in EXO, the words "leave the group" were tied into his last sentence. That's when Suho snapped, I knew he wouldn't want things to be like this. It was hard to watch everyone fighting. All the yelling was getting inside my head, tense atmospheres scared me the most. Kris gave a deathly glare as he sat apart from or rehersal. Suho and Luhan moved to the sound box. I couldn't help but stare into the box as the other members danced around, it was distracting. In the midst of everyones heated bodies, standing more focuses then normal. I felt like I was carrying the pressure of Luhan and Sehun since I found them. I swore I wouldn't tell anyone, but this would draw questions. Lots of them. Chanyeol smacked my arm lightly fruit to turn my attention to practice. My focal point turned to the music. Our familiar voices replaced the stress from my head. I pulled my body into each of the motions, awkwardly I tried to avoid the commotion when Luhan reentered our practice. He dodged moving bodies running behind Xiumin. Their performance was more balanced now. The speakers hummed until our next song started playing. The bass was powerful shaking the stage, it wasn't everyonges song to dance too but we continued to follow through the movements letting Sehun and Kai over power us. All the members just gaped their eyes onto their frail movements. They literally spent for foever working on this piece. Making every breathe in line with the music. Only a minute and half they danced, making me hold my breath anticipating the end. Sehun brought his arms in swinging his left leg around his body. He was at peace with himself holding his body up straight he dug his foot into the stage preparing to take off, he let the music control his body letting it jump then fall through the air. Bringing his arms in once again the landed toes first. I breathed out heavily, warding the two maknaes collapse onto the back as soon as the music stopped.

We let practice finish early to prepare for the show. Chanyeol, Sehun, Luhan and I were left on stage. It was quiet among the lot of us. My eyes were fixed on Luhan begging him to tell Chanyeol. Him and Sehun figitted giving a stern but silent no. I rolled my eyes to myself sitting behind Chanyeol. His thick light brown hair was a curly mess, the uncontrolled ball was calling me to fix it. Quickly I meshed my fingers in his hair focusing on making it presentable. Without proper warning he leaned his back against my chest. My breath stopped as well as my fumbling fingers. I hadn't been this close to Chanyeol in a long time. I bit back a small smile and continued loosing my hands in his hair. His eyes were closed and relaxed, "So Sehun, what are you and Luhan up to today?" My eyes flew up at Luhan who gave a deadly stare. I shook my head sharply, it was like Chanyeol knew. The two cross boys shifted awkwardly under pressure. Sehun managed to squeeze words from his twisted tounge,
"e-excuse me?" Chanyeol's voice wasn't bothered by Sehun's,
"I just assumed that since you and Luhan were late to practice together you would continue on your little journey." His stomach rose and fell while he took a pause and opened his eyes innocently looking at Sehun. "What were you two doing?" They kept figiting around with their clothes unable to keep one facial expression. The two of them were obviously under a lot of pressure.
"Like Luhan said we - uh, got lost" I was holding back smiles of amusment. Sehun was the worst liar sometimes. Luhan could keep a lie like this going, but Sehun was more easily aggitated. Chanyeol knew just how bad Sehun was at lying too, I wondered if he knew. Judging from his snarky laugh he had a hint to what was going on.
"Just tell me. It's not like I don't know." Luhan's eyes dug into my skin. Of course it was always my fault even though I hadn't said a thing. They just always assumed it was me. Sehun sat with his jaw hung open not letting his eyes leave Chanyeol. My fingers stopped racing through Chanyeol's hair.
"I don't know what you're talking about." His voice was flat but Chanyeol's smile still shined through.
"I'm not stupid guys, something is going on and you won't tell anyone. I'm not Kris, I'm not going to freak out. What' the worst thing you can tell me?" In my head I was screaming the answer to his every question. No he wouldn't freak out, but I don't think he would fully believe it. Chanyeol didn't take things like this lightly. He knew how it felt to be put in that position. Sehun's tounge slid out of his mouth across his top lip, he bit down hard. He was going to snap.
"I told you, we just got lost, okay?" He snipped away at Chanyeol. Chanyeol stood up slowly making Sehun backdown. When ever someone came to challenge Chanyeol's authority he always used his height to his advantage. For younger people this was intimidating, but for me it was just something that made me love him more. He was always so protective and 'bigger' then I was, I always felt safe around him knowing he could bring someone back down to their own size. "Sorry, hyung" he muttered keeping a safe distance. Chanyeol held back walking through our routines,
"So why can't I know? You can trust me, can't you?" Luhan started growling under his breath. For all I knew it was curses against Chanyeol for intruding on them. Chanyeol caught fragments bringing them together to make sense of them, "It can't be that hard, I told you I'm not Kris. I promise I won't tell, what is it?" Luhan was just as annoyed with the nosy Chanyeol now. I kept my distance from the constant bickering.
"Why does it matter?" Luhan's bark didn't match his soft angelic face. Chanyeol shrugged showing as much aegyo as he could pull in the intensity. In a way Luhan was defending Sehun from Chanyeol's formal respect attack. I continued to watch from the ground in shock. Luhan and Sehun really pulled together when put in difficult situations.
"Just tell me a bit of it please, I'm curious." Every other sentence Luhan uttered he whispered to himself.
"I don't think you want to know, let alone understand." Chanyeol looked as though he took when Luhan said offensively. His deep mellow voice became very sarcastic and defensive.
"Sure, I won't understand." He looked between the nervous Sehun and I. "I think I'm actually the most understanding here apart from you." I was overcome with shame. Everything Chanyeol said was true. Chanyeol always listened to everyone, and put everything together. He never jumped to conclusions or became biased to anyone. Well except for me at one point. This just added to the list of reasons of why I loved him. Chanyeol's short temper on the other hand was something that always kept me on edge. I never knew when he'd change his mind about me. To myself I always wished he would never change his mind. His emotions quickly flipped to a childish rage, "Fine!" He flailed his arms in the air throwing his own type of fit. I wanted to chase after him like I remembered doing time and time before, but the needed calling from Chanyeol never came. I was left sitting center stage counting his steps away from me. He made his way half way to the arena door when Sehun ran himself to the edge of the stage.
"Chanyeol!" I craned my neck over to Luhan who was looking dumbfounded by Sehun. Sehun never was one to think before he spoke. I smiled down at my lap, Chanyeol was going to get what he wanted again.

Chanyeol's POV:

"Luhan's my boyfriend" The words echoed through the entire stadium. The words played in my head. They were so familiar on my tounge, but it's been so long. My brain was tugging at my memories of Baekhyun. It's not like this hasn't happened before. Everytime I looked at the smaller boy I remembered. All of it. A shiver shook my body. Still buried in my thoughts I knew I let him go. I left him. But still, I wondered if he missed me as much as I missed him. Our warm touches and soft kisses. I bunched my eyes playing on a smile.
"I so could've figured that out." I laughed only to try to convice myself this would end well. My thoughts were getting lost in all the things I remembered Baekhyun and I got away with. "Wait so when you left..." I held my tounge. I knew exactly what happened without a real response. It was evident that Baekhyun knew what happened, he rolled onto his back deprived of the last bits of sanity he was hanging onto. "Did he know!?" I sqwaked in disbelief. I was dumbstruck. This was unbelievable. "And you didn't tell me?! Baekhyun of all people?!" Baekhyun flew to his feet and started speaking without catching his breath.
"Actually you see," He smacked his hand onto Sehun's shoulder. "That's a funny story." It was intriguing seeing Luhan and Sehun jump with every word Baekhyun let out from his wet lips. "Last night-" The giddy boy began only to be stopped by a palm of flesh covering his mouth harshly. Sehun tried to hide his blushing cheeks.
"Okay Baekhyun-ah I think you need a nap." He brought Baekhyun back onto the ground talking through gritted teeth. Baekhyun squirmed his face away from Sehun's grasp laughing,
"Not until after a goodnight story" he shoved the maknae over, "So anyways, they were makingout in the cafe and I walked in." Just as he finished his sentence when Sehun's hands crashed onto his cheeks. He pushed away realizing he was too late and lay on his back. I looked to Luhan who had gone completely red.
"It was only a kiss!" He looked like he was caught doing something horrible.
"That's not bad." I laughed over Baekhyun's uncontrolled laughter. My head was flooded with embarassing moments Baekhyun and I shared when we were together. "One time Baekhyun was-" Nails pierced my left ankle. Baekhyun was latched onto me tightly, "Baek!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. He ripped my leg towards him and clenched his jaw,
"You don't have to share that story, Chanyeol-ah" He hissed just for me to hear. I unhooked his fingers and shoved him away. Even though I was in pain, the way he said Chanyeol-ah changed the way I looked at the situation.
"I wasn't going to say that one!" Of course I vaguely remembered that night, but only part since we were heavily intoxicated. That was for a different time though, "I was going to say Baekhyun was in my room trying to seduce me with male playboy magazines!" Luhan and Sehun laughed with ease as Baekhyun covered his embarassed face. Luhan leaned back checking his phone in his pocket. Sehun looked towards the screen aswell.
". I gotta change, you coming back to the dressing room?" I just smiled and let Baekhyun answer. The two relieved boys walked off hand in hand.

"What the hell!?" Baekhyun battered at my shoulder once the arena doors closed. I laughed blocking him with my hands, "They are never going to let me live that down!" He pounded me with his fists. I grabbed both of his hands in each of mine.
"It's just Sehun and Luhan! Calm down" I brought my head between our arms. He pouted his lips as if what I said was unfair. I bopped the top of his head with the ball of my hand, "Stop that," He smiled at the ground.
"Why?" His voice whined begging for attention. 'Cause it makes me love you' was the first thing that came to my mind, but I wouldn't let him know that.
"Cause you're too old for aegyo." I let go of his arms backing up for another swarm of his tiny fists bruising my skin. He stood with his mouth open, eyes smiling. This was the Baekhyun I was used to seeing all the time. This was the Baekhyun I missed.