Ch8- 10 Minutes: BaekYeol's POV

HunHan Love - BaekYeol's POV *Not being finished*

Chanyeol's POV:

Luhan shrugged Baekhyun off his shoulder in a personal trance. With a soft and hopeful smile he walked off to go join his other members. "Baekhyun, I know you care but you can't baby him so much. What happens if you can't work around Kris?" I whispered once Luhan was out of hearing range. He shot me a glare standing from the ground,
"It would help if you tried you know," I took his hand into mind. I could feel his soft hand resist as if he was scared someone might see. He gave a light smile pulling me up. Only two steps from behind the bus and Suho had almost run into us, paper McDonald's bag in hand. His dark brown eyes locked on his target he shoved the bag to Baekhyun's chest.
"Take this inside to Sehun, he hasn't eaten yet. I need to fix something." It was clear that he was staring straight at Kris. We didn't give a response before puuling open the door to leave Suho to his plans.

Baekhyun had his normal smile planted on his face. He bobbed around like a child when he entered the bus. Peering around the corner of the wall seperating the sofas from our beds he looked for Sehun. I say a small shine in his eyes when he laid eyes on the maknae. I fit my head above his looking over not as happy and energetic but normal. "Here, you must be starving." Baekhyun's cheery voice rang while he clammered ontop of Sehun's bed. Sehun wore red eyes like it was an everyday occurance. His lips were in a triggering smile but I could see he was still a little broken. It was hard looking at him without being heartbroken myself. Baekhyun placed the bag of food in the youngers lap.
"Suho just left to get food, you might want to tell him you are offering this to me." His voice was horse from crying so much. The sound made my breathes uneven and my jaw clench. I didn't like seeing people like this in general, let alone someone like Sehun. I wasn't sure of Baekhyun's facial expression but it must've been some evident reflection of Sehun's. It only took a quick instant for Sehun's once friendly smile to turn to stone.
"Suho gave this to us to bring you this before he laid eyes on Kris. The two are giving an earfull to each other right now." I could see Baekhyun's eyes rolling because this happened quiet often.

Baekhyun pressed the bag further to Sehun telling him to eat. I eyed both of the bed infront of me landing on Xiumin's. Sehun awkardly shifted his gaze between Baekhyun and I. "Shouldn't we stop them?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow shaking his head like Sehun was joking. If anything this was something Suho and Kris had to work out themselves. No one even knew what went down between them that started all this fighting. All they ever do it complain about eachother or get in eachother's faces. If we were to take a group vote, everyone would say it was as equally annoying as listening to Key from SHINee go on about how he was the best Appa on their Hello Baby. They just wouldn't let it go.

I could feel my stomach protesting against my head telling me to eat. I hadn't eaten at since breakfast either, why didn't Suho buy me food? I tried not to scrunch my face when I watched Sehun's hand dive in the McDonald's bag and pull out more and more food. Suho might as well bought him the whole menu with the amount of food sitting around the bed. Sehun must have seen me watching him because he tossed a burger suddenly with a small smile, "Thanks!" I said before shoving the first bite in my mouth. Baekhyun gave a smile and jumped onto Xiumin's bed beside me.

"Can I tell him?" He whispered for only me to hear. I shook my head trying not to look at him, "Chanyeol-ah," He whined tilting my head up. Baekhyun's eyes shone like a puppy dog's. I struggled to shake my head again fighting off his begging stare.
"We can't, what happens is Kris finds out, yah?" Baekhyun traced circles on my bent knee.
"He won't Chanyeol, please. It's only Sehun." And if we tell Sehun, we tell Luhan I thought to myself.
"Why Sehun?" My eyes darted from Baekhyun to Sehun making sure he wasn't listening.
"Why not?" Baekhyun rebutled against my question. I rolled my eyes in a disapproving manner. "Do you not trust him?" I shook my head quickly,
"No, no, I trust him. But he's the youngest, why do you want to tell him?" My words were starting to come out harsher than expected.
"How do you think he feels right now Chanyeol? He's scared and worried because for all we know he might not be able to actually be with Luhan. He needs to know there's other people with him on this." Baekhyun was proving points but I still thought it was too soon to tell him.

I brought my eyes to his level again. He was watching Sehun like he was some young child. I looked over. Everyone thought Sehun was some sort of emotionless, non caring kid, but there was so much hidden behind his bland expressions. For one, he only really geninually smiled when he was with Luhan. I guess because they had been this disgused love all this time it wasn't really obvious to anyone. And second, he had so much he had to be afraid of. Everyone was older than him, so in a way he had to live up to everyone's maturity level. Even since Kai isn't the youngest he tries his hardest to exceed Sehun's maturity. It was probably so hard for him. No one really notices when he gets upset he needs someone to come down to his level for a bit.

"Fine," I finally gave into his overpowering cute look. My head kinked to Sehun. He looked so entranced while he ate. Like there was nothing that could distract him and I didn't want to break that. Baekhyun gave a small nudge behind me. Opening my mouth I found no words could escape.
"Sehun-ah," He broke before I had the chance to force words out of my mouth. I sat speechless for a brief second until I turned over my shoulder to whisper to Baekhyun,
"Do I really have too? Why can't you?"
My whispers recived Baekhyun's small batters at my arm and fluttering his eyelashes, he hissed into my ear, "Yah, Chanyeol! Just tell him!" He flicked my forehead with a thump and almost shyly hid behind my body,
"You can't tell anyone, not even Luhan. We'll tell him but-" Sehun didn't even let me finish until he let him chilish reason play.
"That's not fair!" His hands flew to his mouth quickly. I could tell by the way Baekhyun's forehead disapointedly hit my back and Sehun's facial expression that this was not the reaction Baekhyun wanted from Sehun. Sehun was fast to recover though, "It's good, but Kris -"
"Isn't going to find out." My deep voice over powered his with ease. I had sliced the thought lingering in Sehun's mind in half. There was no way I was going to let Sehun go near Kris knowing Baekhyun and I were together again.

Sehun faded back into eating his burger but the sharp looks his eyes kept giving me were keeping me on edge. Was he jealous? or planning to keep the two of us apart how him and Luhan were? It was all starting to attack my mind. Baekhyun's fingers fit perfectly into mine, I gave a half hearted smile before he brushed his lips on my cheek. "He'll come around, I know it." He resorted back to whispering in my ear. I rolled my head off of his shrugging my shoulders. "I'll tell Luhan since you told Sehun." He smiled gentle trying to soften my mood,
"Promise?" I stuck out my pinky, he rolled his eyes, he knew a pinky promise to me was like swearing on your life.
"Promise," He repeated letting out pinkies fold together.

Not long after and Suho bargged throught the door of the bus, "Good you're still here," He said trying not to pant too much, "You have about ten minutes until Tao realizes Kris is spending a little extra time in the washroom, and it will take him about two minutes for him to rip the door off it's hinges." He had locked the door and came running towards us again. Quickly I let go of Baekhyun afraid Suho had already caught us together.

Baekhyun's POV:

Chanyeol made it to his feet faster than light. My hand was already missing the warmth of his. Sehun was making his way off the bed, "Suho, what are you-" Suho dragged Luhan through the front half of the bus and practically threw him at Sehun. I heard Sehun whisper his name when his arms flung around the smaller boy. "Why are you crying?" He whispered some more running his fingers threw the back of his hair. Sympathetically Chanyeol and I moved to sit on the sofas closing the thin door beside us.

An awkward silence blanketed the three of us. Suho pulled at his hair a bit, "What did you do to Kris?" Chanyeol questioned out loud. His eyes were wider than ever. Suho laughed to himself,
"You know when I sent you off with Sehun's food?" We both nodded slowly waiting for him to continue, "Well after I went to have a little chat with Kris. He wasn't very happy with me and went on saying how he ordered another bus to seperate the two groups. I was absolutely infuriated." I felt my jaw fall open. Kris was taking this whole homophobic situation to a whole other level. "So being as upset as I was I stormed off to the washroom having Kris follow me in to leave Tao from the conversation we were having. Then we faught some more, you know yelling and such at eachother. Kris thought I was nuts for wanted to keep the two together. Of course he did, he never agrees with me anymore. Anyways purely out of a very innapropriate action I threw him into a stall holding the door closed for a second, then ran at the door of the washroom locking it from the outside and broke the lock." Both Chanyeol and I wore expression that Suho has never seen. This sounded nothing like the normal bashful leader. He was always to considerate of other's feelings to do such a thing.

Another silence filled the bus. Chanyeol kept bringing his eyes to be awkwardly but I stared down into my lap. If Suho was so supportive of Luhan and Sehun, would he be the same with us? The question was burning at the back of my mind. I pulled my legs up onto the couch fiddling with my fingers. "You okay Baek?" Suho's voice washed over me. Without thinking I spoke quickly,
"Chanyeol and I are together," Suho smiled a knowing grin,
"Recently?" Chanyeol swatted at my arm with a shocked expression. I nodded hiding my playful smile. Suho obviously didn't care. "Good, you two are good together. Just don't let Kris find out or we will have problems." He spat out Kris' name when it came in the sentence.

"We spend too much time with Sehun and Luhan," Chanyeol muttered to himself, "You remember this is the exact way I found out about them, right?" I nodded a satisfied grin painted on my face,
"You know about them?" Suho's voice cut between us, "How long?" He tilted his head in curiousity.
"First to know!" I said eagerly. Suho sat a little taken back, questioning Sehun and Luhan's choice.
"I know right!" Chanyeol shook his head agreeing with Suho's silent question. "They didn't tell me until a couple days ago," He finished rolling his eyes at me.

The sound of a roaring engine interrupted out conversation. The three of us plastered out faces along the windows watching another bus pull up to the side. It was smaller but around the same style. The windows were sleek and tinted dark so no snooping by passers could see in. Suho shot his arm up infront of his face to check the time on his digital watch. "Shoot," He said to himself darting for the door Sehun and Luhan were behind. He opened it just enough to see in but I caught glimpse of Luhan sitting in Sehun's arms. "Luhan we better get going if you don't want to face Kris." Suho said almost regretting his words, he turned away when Luhan leaned in to give Sehun a goodbye kiss.

I felt my smile fade when Luhan backed away head down. He walked past Chanyeol and I silently following Suho out. Sehun lay back on the bed one hand to his lips the other tangled in his bangs. Chanyeol wrapped an arm around my waist but I pushed him away. I walked to the window to see Kris ripping away from Tao angrily. Suho had practically cowarded behind D.O and Kai when he saw him. Kris didn't shout but you could see the possesive fire in his eyes as he made the EXO-M members board the second bus. The clock near the from gave three small beeps signifying that it was 7 o'clock. Subconciously I lay down beside Sehun. He had his eyes closed. I didn't question myself when I thought he was thinking about Luhan. He had to of been.

I know Chanyeol told me not to baby the two of them but I wasn't thinking. My arms fit around Sehun's torso, "Suho's going to help you out of this too. We are all on your side." I tightened my arms and gave him a small smile before quickly pressing my lips on his cheek in a friendly way. I recived a jealous growl from Chanyeol so I stood up and sat in his lap,
"It's not about who's side you're on." Sehun's voice croaked. "It's about the concequences you're willing to face for the people you are fighting for." My heart just about stopped when he spoke. For the youngest he said a lot of things that really made you think. Chanyeol pulled me farther into his lap and kissed my cheek,
"I'd fight for you no matter what," He breathed into my ear. His deep voice turning my cheeks a light pink. I could hear him try to hold back his laugh. I jabbed my elbow into his rib cage before climbing into my bunk.

The door of the bus swung open again allowing all the other boys to fall in. Suho packed us all in early and we didn't neglect. But I lay there for hours thinking about what Sehun said. Was I willing to face all the concequences Chanyeol came with? I thought so. What about Sehun and Luhan? I wanted them together as much as I wanted Chanyeol and I. I wondered what was going on in Chanyeol's mind at that very moment before I fell asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*A/N: I'm back ! Only got a chance to write one chapter of this story though ... :$ I'm in the process of the next one right now. I have HunHan's POV written, but the next chapter has to be written in only Baekhyun's POV. I'm sorry :/