Ch7- You Seem To Be Becoming A Problem: BaekYeol's POV

HunHan Love - BaekYeol's POV *Not being finished*

Baekhyun’s POV:


Just the tone in which Lay used talking about Sehun and Luhan getting in trouble worried me. It was light hearted and naive about everything that had been going on with the two. I was looking past Chanyeol’s tall figure to watch Lay trot off with D.O. I was beginning to become quite self concious about this whole situation. Not only had Sehun and Luhan already been going through a rough time but Chanyeol and I were just pulling out of a feud that has been going on for several months and no one knew anything. It was actually quite sad how oblivious everyone was to the four of us. They hadn’t piped up when Sehun and Luhan snuck off or slept together and such. I guess our customs disgused a lot of the relationship, but really? The two of them were practically broadcasting their relationship for everyone to enjoy. They were so free but hidden. Hidden from Kris at least. I don’t think anyone wanted to know what he had in mind for the heavy hearted couple.


Chanyeol had deffinately tuned into my train of thought. He looked at me with wide eyes wondering what was going on in my head. I felt my ears turn pink when he scooped around my shoulder and walked me out of the park. What were we now? Were we together? Were we only friends? I was asking myself questions that I wasn’t ready to ask Chanyeol the answers for. Didn’t I deserve to know? It was putting me through so much pain and now that he’s acknowledged my love from him maybe he’ll come around. He did tell me he loved me first. His arm slipped from around my shoulder and Chanyeol dug his hands into his pockets. The compelling feeling I had to protest was ignited when he pulled away. I really did miss having him around me, I just never realized how much so.


The silence we walked in was giving me a splitting headache, but I couldn’t bring myself to start a conversation. I was only thirty centimeters away from Chanyeol’s body but it felt like I was fifty thousand kilometers away. All I wanted to do was be wrapped in his warm embrace and call him mine. Was that too much to ask? I was half way there already. My fingers twiddled at my sides anxiously. Chanyeol was making me nervous with his soundless walking. He caught my fumbling fingers and grabbed hold. I was flushed with redness at his gentle touch. He made a faint chuckle as we walked. My questions were now burning at the back of my throat. There was part of me that wanted to slick my hand away from his without him knowing, but I held on unwilling to let go.


Walking back to the bus was taking longer than it did walking away from it. My eyes were trailing around the ground. I hadn’t noticed myself start to hunch over to follow my gaze. The stationary road lines were playing keen to my interest since there was no conversation to pull me away. Subconciously I was leading myself and Chanyeol towards the road. Neither of us realy clued in to what was happening until a large transport truck almost clipped the side of my face. I jumped back with a girlish shriek falling into Chanyeol’s arms. “What are you doing?” He asked bluntly looking at my small body clinging to his arm. I quickly released him straighting out my shirt.
“Sorry,” I mumbled before continuing our silent walk once again.


Everything started making me irritable. I guess it’s because the lack of information Chanyeol would give us about our relationship. Even though I hadn’t asked him for any information, I still blamed my irrability on him. Finally the bus was in sight. My irritation flew over me when I saw the familiar faces of my friends. I gave a cheery smile greeting them with small bows. Chanyeol soon followed my suit and did the same. There were several miniture conversations floating around the waiting members, but once again; none of them caught my interest. I let my bottom lip fall into my mouth while I listened to Kai and Lay ramble on about their latest dance covers they were trying to perfect.


The corner of my eye sought out any trace of Luhan or Sehun. I saw everyone but them. Even Xiumin was out amongst everyone. A smug smile tied his lips together. He was acting all to innocent in this matter. Wasn’t Luhan off with him before we left? How did Sehun come into trouble with Luhan if he was with Xiumin? Something wasn’t right and I was biting back the curious comments I held in my head. He was probably inside the bus getting an ear full from his leader. The boy was heart broken already did he really need to be yelled at? And what for? Chanyeol’s laugh broke my train of thought. If there was anyone who could distract me from something that could be a serious matter, it was him. I shook my head turning back to the ‘oh, so riviting’ conversation Lay and Kai were having. In all honestly I had no clue what they were talking about. I am more of a singer versus a dancer.

I quickly left that conversation and tried to pick up on a new one. Everything everyone ever talked about seemed completely irrelevant to my likings. Giving a
quitter’s sigh I slumped myself against the side of the bus. That’s when I heard it. The muffled yells Kris was giving to Luhan and Sehun. My ears perked up and eyes grew wide as I pressed my body against the length of the bus. I was tempted to tell everyone to shut up so I could hear, but that might start a couple questions I wouldn’t know the answers too. Most of what I heard coming from inside seemed to be Kris yelling at the maknae. If only my ears were more tuned I could have picked up on the actual words instead of trying to string words into their mouths in my head.

Chanyeol came up behind me unnoticablly. He was probably wondering what I was up too since my body was plastered to the wall. He s his head beside my ear. I almost jumped back into him when his warm breath tickled the inside cuff of my ear. “Yeollie what are you doing?” I whined hoping he would back up a little bit.
“Baek, We have to talk. This is bother me-” I kept straining my ears to hear insid ethe bus, but Chanyeol was latched to my side and was not showing any sign of letting me continue snooping.
“Really right now?” I muttered to myself with my attitude ringing out through my voice.
“Yes Baekhyun” His thick voice consumed mine. I swallowed hard while he dragged me to the front of the bus away from our crowded members.I rest my back along the hood letting Chanyeol stand infront of me. “Baekhyun, do you love me?” I was a little stunned by his random confrontion. He acted as though no one could hear us, even though six other people were just around the corner and very well could have been listening. He was waiting for an answer but all I could do was stand there. If I were to open my mouth only air would come out.

Chanyeol’s POV:

He wouldn’t say anything. I knew I shouldn’t have asked. It was stupid of me too. His hair fell into his eyes while he stared blankly at my face. My heart had stopped beating when he didn’t respond immediately. “Of-of course I do, Chanyeol. I told you I did in the park.” His voice was far more hushed then mine was. Almost like he was ashamed to say so. I finally breathed out pushing his hair from his face. “Where do we stand?” He asked when I rest my arm to the left of his head. I was hovering quite close to him and could smell the creamy vanilla sent he always gave off.
“I was going to ask the same thing” I admitted. It had been bugging me since I told him I loved him again. Where were we heading with this relationship? What exactly were we?


“Do you want to be with me?” Baekhyun voice was close to breaking mid sentence. It was like he thought I would push him away. I nodded slowly placing a hand on his waist. Just being close to him made every particle in my body dance. It was a whole new feeling every time I touched him and I would never get sick of it.
“Do you want to be with me?” The words strangled out of my mouth awkwardly. A smile pinched the corner of his cheek when he nodded. “But you can’t go around with Sehun, well not Sehun now since …” I was thinking out loud, “You can’t go off with someone everynight even if we don’t tell people and you can’t be changing how you -” Before I could finish Baekhyun captured my lips with his. His arms folded around the back of my neck bringing me closer to him.
“I’m not letting you get away from me again. There’s only one Byun Baekhyun now.” His smile was so kind and sincere I couldn’t help but smile back.


My arm cursored up and down Baekhyun’s side when a thud came from the side door of the bus. Everyone gathered around the entrance waiting for someone to walk out. It took a short time and a couple shouts from the unseen leader but Luhan finally came tumbling out of bus. He stood cowaring behind Kris as he shouted at the rest of us. I was completely zoned out keeping my eyes on Luhan who looked like he was silently weeping. “Also, I think you should know that I do not incourage relationships amongst our group. If anyone chooses to do so, they will be severly punished.” He yelled swiveling his head to examine everyone. “EXO-M members I want you to follow me.” Kris started guiding them around the backside of the bus.

Baekhyun had wide eyes looking at me. His mouth parted slightly, his breathing heavy. Yes, Baekhyun was one to be friendly amongst everyone and everyone liked him, but if there was one thing that ever scared him it would be being yelled at. Once when we had walked along the beach and he opened up about his life at home. It was so far different from mine, it was hard for me to comprehend. His Mom and Dad had a good relationship with eachother, strong and loving. But his Dad and himself was a different story all together. His Dad didn’t believe in his musical career. He didn’t think it would last very long, where as his mom supported him fully. With his elder brother taking their side, his dad stood no chance when trying to decline his submittion into S.M. Entertainment. That’s when they yelling started. His father would curse and tell him how he was just a small fragment of his life so why bother acknoledge his exsistance. It was all just a bad memory for him and it broke my heart to see him resort to some kind of past mindfullness everytime someone would yell at him angrly.

Baekhyun’s eyes smacked to the ground when he caught relization of what Kris actually said. “Chanyeol, we can’t-” I flung my index finger to his lips,
“no, don’t say it. I know, we will work this out. I promise” He was paralyzed where he was. I could tell every thought running through his head. Kris resembled his Dad in so many ways. He would hold the same guilt to himself if Kris found out we were together. It was part of my character to hang onto Baekhyun. He was now a part of me, and I wasn’t about to let Kris take him away from me again.

EXO-M members dispearsed from behind the bus, all but Xiumin, Luhan and Kris that was. I wrapped my fist around Baekhyun’s wrist and we snuck along the side of the bus, “Chanyeol, I-I don’t want to get in trouble right now. Kris is really angry as it is” I snapped my neck back to look at him,
“Don’t you want to find out what happened?” I pressed, I knew the curiousity was killing Baekhyun inside. He took a deep breathe and squeezed infront of me.

“Really? Can you not keep it in your pants? You repulse me. How could you think of doing such a thing? Sehun is - What? Four years younger than you? He’s the youngest and you got with him. And Xiumin too. How long did you think it was going to be without me finding out?” Kris’ questions were harmful. Baekhyun was crashing right infront of me and the questions weren’t even directed towards him. He crouched down creeping closer to the corner of the bus. I was only catching bits of the conversation even though Kris was practically yelling. “You ” My head shot up and I caught glipse of a highly upset and offended Luhan circling the leader. He looked like a lion ready to pounce on his prey, and anyone could tell he wanted to rip the leaders face off.

Kris continually attacked Luhan until he was right on the edge of cracking. The tension that was built in Luhan was unbelievable. He was protecting himself and Sehun so well until the last time Kris called him a . Luhan let the back of his hand fly across Kris’ left side. My jaw dropped. Luhan isn’t violent unless you really rally him up. Even though it was quite couragous for him to hit Kris like that he should’ve known better. Kris had a much bigger build and got him withering on his knees quickly. Luhan was crying with pain when Kris left. Kris took a wide turn away from the bus completely missing Baekhyun and I as we waited for Xiumin to leave.

That brat was the one who messed everything up, “You ruined everything! you jealous bastard,” Baekhyun was taken aback by Luhan’s profanity. He was letting a stream of curses pelt Xiumin freely.
“If you just came with me Hannie, this never would’ve happened!” Xiumin said in his defense. What a brat, he had clearly known that Luhan and Sehun were together. The day after Seoul he was clearly given a message that Luhan just wasn’t interested.
“No, I’m supposed to be with Sehun. You just had to come between that didn’t you! Never call me Hannie again.”
“But, Hannie, you don’t understand …” Obviously Xiumin didn’t understand. He was so absent minded when it came to Luhan. He had to realize that Luhan didn’t want him around.
“Don’t call me Hannie! Just go away! off!” He spat before resorting to a protective ball. He huddled himself together sobbing into his arms.

I had made sure Xiumin had steered clear before letting Baekhyun brush his skin when he took a seat next to Luhan. “I said off” Luhan cried into his already damp shirt.
“Really, I don’t remember you telling me that? Maybe, that basstard that rounded the corner, but not me.” Baekhyun tried to lighten the mood. I stood staring down at the fragile Beijing boy. His eyes were red and puffy from crying.
“Tear stained again. Do we wanna know what happened?” I asked innocently, but still recieved a smack on my arm from Baekhyun.
“Yah, He doesn’t need to tell us everything.” He let his arm fall around Luhan’s shoulder. Luhan closed his big brown eyes trying to calm himself.
“I’m not even allowed to see him,” He whispered between his hiccuping breaths.
“Kris’ orders?” Baekhyun rubbed up and down his arm the same way I do when comforting him. I kept my hand on his back supporting him slightly while he hiccuped some more breaths.

“Who listens to Kris anyways?” I wondered outloud. I sure as hell didn’t. He acted like some sorta of big bully everytime I was around, if I didn’t stand up to him once in a while it looked like no one would.
“I guess we have to work around Kris then,” Baekhyun smiled gentle at Luhan.
“You have a plan?”
“No, but I’m pretty good at just winging it.” Luhan’s eyes twinkle with the little hope Baekhyun gave him. Meanwhile the infamous question was still playing through my head; Why didn’t Kris want Sehun and Luhan together?