Stranger

The Coincidental You..

 

Kira seriously want to spend more times with Ki Woong.She just want him to know that her mom is completely sorry for the troubles.Well,she did actually.It was not just a make up story so he would forgive her mom.Its the true.She was so amazed how her mom could be mad at herself dipite how much she hate Ki Woong.She keep babling around saying how could she did something like that to that innocent child.Maybe,her mom was right after all.Ki Woong still her bestfriend’s son.She should be a lot nicer to that kid.But,Kira could not explain all of those as Ki Woong is so busy with everything.He didn’t tell Kira exactly what he was doing but the only text that Kira received was ‘I sure will trade this later.I just had something important to do.We’ll sure has more fun on the weekend.And,please..don’t take your mom with us next time..I’ll see you around..’It has been the third day after the text but not even once Ki Woong come to the school neither meet her.It was so strange.From what she know,Ki Woong for sure not somebody like that.He was way better than that.Ki Woong never even try to rebel and now he start skipping classes.‘I wonder when he start to learn all this..’.
 
“Am I interrupting?”
 
There is a nice man look with a suit staring at her now.He could be classified as bohchin namja or handsome man.He even look cute with a smile on him.Kira just keep staring until that man start sit at her table.They were at the school’s cafeteria and Kira could feel every eyes were on her now.
 
“May I help you?”Kira start asking when she think that the whole situation start to feel a little bit akward.
 
“I think you could.”
 
“Ottokaeyo?Do you know me?”
 
“Don’t you know me?”
 
“Should I?”
 
“I think so..I'm the second son of the CEO most famous company in Korea now.The new company that starting to have its own name.We could be consider at the same level as Samsung,you know. There are even rumours that we’ll be the next Apple soon.SM Telecommunication.You heard of it?”
 
Kira nod along while listening to the man who keep boasting about himself.‘This man sure like his life too much.Keep braging about everything.Did he think I'm some kind of cage animal that know nothing and just come to Seoul?Wow,he sure has something on him..’
 
“Are you even listening?”
 
“Nae..Miyan.Sometimes I could be lost due to the surroundings.Where were we again?”
 
“I was telling you about our new product.Forget it.You not even focusing on what I said.”
 
“Oh..Sorry then.I already have this and it was somebody’s gift.So,I wouldn’t just change it with some new product eventhough it is better than this.” 
 
Kira try to make it sound nice depite its meaning.She really don't want that person to be taken aback with her word.At least,she try.However,that person seem really pissed of with her.He widen his eye,suprised by Kira's word.

“Oho!Yahh..Do you think I come to sell something to you?Me??As a seller?”
 
“I didn’t say anything.You’re the one who keep telling me about the product and else.What are you doing here then.Keep telling me all of these.”
 
“Forget it.You never going to understand it even if I explain to a college girl like you.And,remember this..Don’t ever think of owning our product.They for sure could not be affordable for a girl like you.You’re not even our target market.Pabo..”
 
The man actually keep down his voice for the word pabo but unfortunately that word was the only one that Kira could hear with the cafe’s sound.
 
“Mworagu?Pabo?!Yahh..Ahjussi!I was so formal with you earlier with you but forget it.And,remember this!I would not even think to have your product and proud of it.”
 
Kira walk away from the man with a fierced gaze.She keep mumbling alone when she remember the guy only smirk at her when she couldn’t control herself in front of people like that.That wasn’t even Kira.Kira that was known as famous and a of school would not annoyed that quick with unknown stranger like that.‘And,when I remember back,there were dozens of people on that cafe.Oh..How could I let my anger blurt out like that..There goes my coolness.Oh..Why even he talk to me at first?!I seriously hate that guy now.’Kira stop thinking to herself when her phone keep vibrating.She pick up eventhough she didn’t like the fact that person calling her when she’s not in a good mood.
 
“What do you want,Hyun Jin?!”Kira shouted at the caller.
 
“Kira..yaaa..You’re not bright as usual,huh?But,you have to come with me though..It was so important.I tell you yesterday,right?So,pleaseeee just put the effort..For me.”
 
Kira sigh in defeat.But,it was not because of Hyun Jin she give in.It just,she fell it was her responsible to be with her intern nam-chin when he needed her.It a must.Kira didn’t say much.She hung up and move quickly to the place where she promised Hyun Jin to meet up.
 
“You come!”Hyun Jin said with excitement when he see Kira is approaching him.
 
“Of course I do.I promise you before,right?”
 
“Komawo.This make my love grew more for you.First,lets have some food.Im starving already.He say that he’ll be little late due to some problems.”
 
“He?Duguya?”
 
“I told you before,right?My childhood friend. We’ve been bestfriend since in junior high.I talk about you to him and as he just come back from Seoul he is really curios to know my yuh-chin.”
 
“Now,I remember..Yahh..Lee Hyun Jin.You should stop doing that.Soon,all of your friend will do meetings like this.You know how much I dislike people.”
 
“You say before that you would like to have a few rich friends,right?He is quite a catch you know.You will never regret to know this man.He is so successfull until everybody keep talking about it.”
 
“Ok,then..”
 
They wait patiently for the man while enjoying their lunch.Hyun Jin try to fed Kira but she refuse.Hyun Jin was cool with it.He just smile and then pinched Kira on her cheeks.They really seem like a beautiful,cute couple in front of others but only Kira know what she felt on the inside.She seriously hate it when Hyun Jin acting like a 5 years old kid like that.After a while waiting,eventually a guy enter the restaurant with a cute smile on him.
 
“Sorry for being late.There is something occuring,so I have to work on that first.Jongmal mianhanmida.”
 
Kira turn when she hear the voice.She was so shocked when she saw that was the guy that approach her just then.But,she don’t want to destroy her image even more,so she just try to act like nothing happen earlier.She hope that the guy will do the same.At least,she did hoping.
 
“Gwenchana.Kira,this is the guy I told you before.Joongki-aah,this is my yuh-chin.Yeppochi?”
 
“Annyonghaseyo.Im Kira.”
 
The guy just keep staring at Kira.‘So,she want to do this,huh?Pretending not knowing me.Let’s play this game,then.’

“Annyonghaseyo..Na Song Joongki-imnida.Pangawayo,Kira-shi.”

 

“I’m glad you made it after all,man!Nice to see you,again.The last time we met was before  you went to German.Since that,right?”Hyun Jin pat Joongki shoulder while telling him to sit.

“Jinnie,you still remember that?Yeah,its been awhile since then.Don’t worry,bro.I miss you a lot too.”

“Yahh!!Don’t call me like that in front of people!I told you before I hate that name.”

They seem enjoying themself and make Kira felt a little forgotten there.Kira just looking around them and entertain herself by stiring the drink and sighing.Its the first time Hyun Jin ever treated her like that.Hyun Jin usually always put her first in everything.And,now,the only thing that Hyun Jin does is talking about his childhood memory with the guy.‘I guess this Song Joongki guy must be someone that important to Hyun Jin,huh?’

“So,you want to talk about our little Miss here?”Joongki try to add Kira in their conversation as that girl really caught his attention.

“Oh my.I forget our real intention,here.Miyan,Kira.I get a little excited I guess.Its been a while since I met Joongki.”

“Gwenchana Hyun Jin.Its fun to see you getting all excited like that.”

“So,Kira-shi,I heard you are the apple of my Jinnie?I kind of stunned to met a girl who could turn him.”

“Yahh..Stop it.”

Kira just smile.And she never tired of it.She ignore everything Joongki said to her by smiling.She just get along with their conversation when Hyun Jin asked her something.A while later,Hyun Jin’s phone rings.He keep ignoring it until Kira becomes a little annoyed and tell him to answer it.He then excuse himself and pick up the phone while whispering.When Hyun Jin start to move,there’s a smirk on Joongki.Kira already know it was meant for her.She smiled again and try to comfort herself so she wouldn’t blurt her anger just like before.She really don’t want to embarassed herself in front of these people.Again.

“Miyaneyo..”

“Waeyo Kira-shi?Something’s wrong?”

“It couldn’t be anybody else unless you have a twin.I’m sorry for what I did earlier.I know I shouldn’t shout at you in front of people.Its a bad thing to do.I know.I seriously feel bad for that.”

Joongki just chuckled.He then pat Kira on her head.

“Aigoo..You seriously would suit to be my sister.Next time,forget ahjussi,call me oppa instead.Ok?”

Kira just stare when Joongki pat her head like that.Yup.She didn’t like it when people start playing her hair.But,she still try to calm herself.And,after a calming session was done,she manage to smile.A bit.

“Hyun Jin told me that you guys are in the same age so calling you as oppa would be incovenient.I know it is my fault but calling me pabo back then,don’t you think its a little bit rude?I mean you don’t even know me.”

“If you just listen to my story,then I will never did that.I’m so much better than that,you see?A guy like me could be consider as upper class man.That’s who I am.”

“There goes the bragging again.I guess the talk was too boring so its better if I just pretend to listen to it.However,thanks.For assisting me by not recognizing me in front of Hyun Jin.”

“Assisting you?I wouldn’t do that even if you pay me.I just thought that this is quite an interesting game to play to.You’re good though.Playing tough and everything.”

“Who are you to talk like that?You don’t even know me.”

“You don’t think I know you,huh?But,I do know your type,girl.The kind that act all mighty,good-looking,even pretending as a so that people could know you,acknowledge you.But the real is,the only thing that I could see is just a girl who need a help.A girl who want to be known as herself without all those mask as a rich,upper class girl that needed so she could gain some money from rich pabos who were tricked by your fake appearance.Yes,I do know that.”

“What do you want,then?Tell Hyun Jin all of those crap?Go on..I don’t even care of that.Hyun Jin know that.That’s why he choose me.No!I’m the one who choose him.He keep begging me to be my soulmate.So,I make a solution to pick and him as my nam-chin.And,did he even tell you about all intern nam-chin thing?I bet he didn’t,huh?”

“He did.And,I admit I was quite amazed by you at that time.At least I thought that you were  actually nice and innocent just like he told me.I seriously thought that the whole intern thing was just because you want Hyun Jin to focused on his study and eventually took over his dad business.I guess you just want to take every penny that he have and take over his wealth,huh?”

Kira could not even open at that time.Hyun Jin want to take over his dad business?He never told her that.Kira know that Hyun Jin was the heir of the company but he never told her anything about this kind of responsibility that Hyun Jin posessed.That must be the reason why Hyun Jin always mumbling alone about his dad.And,Kira did nothing whenever Hyun Jin was like that.She even rather watch the people on the streets than try to listen to Hyun Jin’s complaint.She fell so sorry for that.Well,she guess she was a human too.Feeling sorry is quite normal for her.