Operation Proposal

The Coincidental You..

 

Ki Woong’s POV

I’m totally serious about this.I just want to have some normal,not so pretty,I mean average could be fine.Well,at least somebody.But,who?I keep searching anybody around but I don’t think there even a person who would make Kira’s mom satisfied.Nobody!Oh,I should hurried up.I don’t want to keep skip my class like this.The professors would be shocked when they see my name being blacklist.And,I don’t want that thing to happen.No,thanks.And,now I was in the nowhere streets.Yeah,I kind of lost a little bit because all those thoughts.Oh..I should stop these behaviour.I moved to the bus stop that were few inches from me.I sit there for a while and after a moments,the bus come.I felt a little bit relieved knowing that there were still bus at this hour.It almost midnight and the bus seat was so comfy.I guess I like it so much that I started to feel all sleepy and eventually I closed my eyes.It just a nap.I guess its fine..

***

I felt my body was shaked vigorously so I slowly opened my eyes.When I did,I could only see a man with a fierced gaze toward me telling me to get up.From his uniform,I could see that he is the driver.

“Oh,I get sleepy a little bit.Where am I?”

“Its the last stop.You should go now.”

“Last stop?”

I started to have a little view at the place from the bus window.No.This is not my house.I don’t even know this place!Omo!What I’m going to do?!

“Ahjussi!Where I am now?”

“Do you want to play some game with me,kid?Oh,I really hate kids nowadays.Just go!”

The ahjussi get off the bus and I quickly follow him.He realised it,then he start giving me his death stare.

“What now,kid?”

“Ahjussi,where are you going?”

“Where?!Home of course.Kid,a teenage like you shouldn’t behave like this.Your parents will be so dissapointed if they know you still lazing around at this hour.Just go home.”
 

I was froze at a moment.The ahjussi was right.Mom probably worrying me now.What am I going to do,now?Uhh..I keep thinking of mom until I realised the ahjussi was gone.There were nobody there.It seem like some left out town or something.I seriously hate this feeling of alone.I started to look around when eventually I saw a young girl carrying a bag and going to hop on to her motorcycle.I run to her as quickly as I could.

“Yahh..Stop there!”

The girl was a little bit shocked when I shouted my lung at her.I felt that was ok since nobody there.She keep staring at me like I was some weird species.I try to give out a smile so she could feel comfortable with me.A bit.

“Are you talking to me?”

“Of course.I need your help agashi.Could you do me a favour?”

“What is it?I have to hurried up.You know,sometimes it could be a little bit spooky around Seongbok-gu.”

So it is Seongbok-gu.That’s mean it was not so far from my place.But,how could I get there at this time?

“Is there a problem?”That girl kill all my thought.

“Nothing.”

“You say that you need a help.”

“Ahh..That?It just..Oh!Does the taxi will come at this area?”

“It does..In the morning.Why?Do you get asleep and wake up at the last stop?Haha!That was so cute!”

She blurt her laugh.What’s wrong with this girl.Why she keep laughing on and on?I mean what’s so funny with that?And,how did she know that?

“Yeah..I eventually end up here now.So,there wouldn’t be any taxi that will passing around?’

She nod while keep laughing.She try to stable herself but I think she just enjoy the laugh too much.

“Why don’t you try to call somebody?”

She asked me with a smiled after she finished laughing.I remember my phone and I quickly get it.Pabo!I should get it earlier.Where were my mind all this time?Oh yeah..I remember.It was with the scary thoughts of couldn’t leaving this town.But,I was wrong once again.It is not so smart try to make a phone call when my batteries was dead.Oh crap!Now I have to sleep with some homeless people on the streets and keep skipping my class.

“Your batteries dead,huh?Wanna try mine?”

She laugh again and this time it annoyed me.Like A LOT.I quickly grab her phone and try to dial a number.And,then I remember I didn’t actually memorize my mom’s number.And,Kira?She keep change her number until I eventually gave up to memorize one.Seriously!What I am going to do now?

“Why?”

“Forget it.Thanks though.For helping me.”

“Where are you going now?”

“I don’t know.Find a place to sleep maybe.”

“You’re serious?Come!I sent you home.I’m fine with a little trip.”

“You sure?”

“Of course!Come!”

She smiled to me and give the helmet.Due to that,I started to have a nicer view of the girl that was in front of me.She was beautiful indeed.A natural beauty type girl who look so sweet with her smile.I was dumbfounded for a while until she start to speed the motorcycle.I was so shocked at the speed.So,she was not all innocent like her look.Finally,I could see my house.I sigh in relieved.It was good to see my house again.I smiled to her and say thanks and when I start to walk away,I heard a chuckled.

“What?Is there something with me?”

“To be more accurate,with me actually.”

“What do you mean?”

“I told you that place is spooky.Its like a deja-vu.”

“Deja..who?”

“Actually,I kind of experienced it before.I felt so sleepy so I take a nap and eventually I wake up with no people around.Just like you.But,you have a better fate than mine.I have to stay at the spot where you see me just then until morning.Yeah..It was scary but the better side was,that thing actually grand our wishes.”

“Wishes?”

“Yup!My boss tell me before.I met him that morning.He saw me hugging myself like a lost puppy and tell me to come inside of his coffe house.And,then I start to work with him.Actually,I wish to earn some money and now here I am with my lovely boo.”

She said that while caressing her motorcycle.I try to hold my laugh but I failed when she start to laugh again.This girl love laughing too much I guess.She kind of fun.I start to think that was fine.But,grand wishes?I don’t actually posessed some wishes with me now.Wait!Of course I do.I stop laughing and I stare at her instead.She stop laughing too when she realised it but she still smiling.

“I’m sorry.But,I don’t think I introduced myself properly before.I’m Park Ki Woong.And you?”

“I’m Nam Gyuri.”

She say it with a smile.She look so beautiful with it.Yes!God did grand my wish.She just the perfect try-out.

“So,Nam Gyuri-shi.Would you like to be my girlfriend?”

***

 

Ki Woong was wandering around his college’s park.There is someone he has to see actually.Yes,it’s Kira.He has to say something for his dissapearance these days.‘I bet she start worrying me,now.But,no worries.I’ll find a way to make she smile again.I will.Smile...Ah..It start to make me remember the whole thing that happen last night.I should forget it.Seriously,where did I even put my mind at that time?How could I say something like that to a total stranger.It’s great enough she just leave me alone.I mean,I should even deserve a slap!I guess she just being nice to me so she pretend that she misheard it.’After a while,Ki Woong finally found Kira.She was leisuring under a shady tree.But,she didn’t look like she usually does.She look a little bit depressed.

“You didn’t look fine..”

“Ki Woong!”

Kira said while hugging Ki Woong tightly.Ki Woong felt it was hard to breath with the hug so he tell Kira to let go of him.

“Yahh..You don’t have to do that!What will other people think?”

“I don’t care!I miss you Ki Woong-ahh..Where were you?Why you keep dissapearing?”

“I’m so so sorry.There’s something I have to do.”

“What?It is so important?”

“Nae..It is..So,I have to run it.”

“Ah..What was it?”

Ki Woong was startled with the question.He really don’t expected that Kira will wondering about him that much.Now,what will he said?Or,should he just tell her the truth?Aish...

“Kira..yahh..There’s something I have to say.Its about I keep busying myself lately.”

“Go on..”

“Well,I have to admit.I felt litle bit low when your mother thought that I was a gay.So,I think that I should come up with some conclusions.I should get myself a girlfriend.A fake one could also be fine..Then,she’ll stop all those crazy thoughts.”

“So??”

“I couldn’t find one.”

Ki Woong wasn’t sure about that but he could saw that Kira was relieved when he said it.Or maybe it is just his feeling.

“Ki Woong-ahh..”

“What?”

“If you determined to find one,why wouldn’t you just choose me?I mean,I was her daughter so choosing me probably better?And,I could be your fake one if you don’t mind.”

“No..Not you Kira.”

“Wae?!I’m pretty good in acting,you know?”

“I know.It just,if I pick you..There goes everything.She’ll find out.Your mom was cleverer than you thought she is.”

“So,you choose to take some stranger to be your girlfriend?”

“That is my plan.”

Suddenly,Kira leave Ki Woong there without any word.Ki Woong froze at the moment but he quickly follow Kira when he recover.Kira keep walking until she heard something from the lecturer hall.A voice that she familiar with.

“What do you want?Let me go!”

“NO!”

“Please..”

“You should beg me more.”

Then,there was a chuckled.Kira know that chuckled.Yes,she does.She then push the hall’s door and shocked the both person.

“Kira..”Hyun Jin said along with a smirk from Hyo Rin.

Kira smirk at both of them and leave the hall.Hyun Jin quickly follow her and try to catch her.Ki Woong was froze when he saw the whole incident.It wasn’t because of Hyun Jin who keep running toward Kira but Hyo Rin who was standing in front of lecturer hall with only a top and a mini skirt.After keep running away,Kira eventually stop.Hyun Jin then grab her hand.

“I could explain.”

“Of course you should.But,I don’t need them.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m..”

“What,Kira?”

“I’m breaking up with you.”