Flashback....

The Coincidental You..

 

“I’m breaking up with you.”

“Kira..”the only thing that Hyun Jin could say.

Kira walk away from the place to a bus stop.Luckily,a bus come and Kira quickly got on.She choose to go home than keep hearing all of Hyun Jin’s excuses.As she’s on the bus,everything that happen between her and Hyun Jin start to appear.Then,it stop at the part where Kira start to know the fact that Hyun Jin have to take over his family business.

Flashback~~~

Kira and Hyun Jin were walking to Kira’s house.After the whole shocking fact with Joongki,Kira keep trying to make some excuse so she could go home.Joongki tell Hyun Jin to go with Kira as he also has something to do.But,one thing that Kira could be sure is that man didn’t do that to help her.He just want Kira to feel more terribled.

“Hyun Jin-ah.I’m already here.You should go home now.”

“You’re feeling much better?”

“Nae..Komawo.”

“For what?”

“You were taking care of me.That was so nice.Komawo..”

“Yah..What happen to you?”

“Wae?Its weird?”

“Ani.That’s not it.It just..I should’ve been taking care of you..Of course I should!I’m your intern nam-chin,right?”

“Oh..Er..Hyun Jin-ah..”

“Nae?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Of course.”

“Song Joongki.Who is he to you?”

“Chingu.”

“Just a friend?”

“Well,I met him at junior high and he’s been my friend since then.”

“So,Joongki knows everything about you?”

“Sort of.”

“Even things that I didn’t know?”

There were a paused there.Hyun Jin slowly look at Kira with a smile on him.

“Kira-yahh..Sometimes,there is something that I couldn’t tell you because..”Before Hyun Jin could finish his words,Kira cut in.

“Because maybe its better if I didn’t know that?”

Hyun Jin nod while smiling.

“So,this Joongki guy.He knows about me.He also knows Hyo Rin?”

“Is this some kind of jealous act?”

“Would you just answer it?”

“Araso..I guess he does.Well,Hyo Rin always come to my house since I was born so of course Joongki could accidentally met her.”

“About her being your fiancee?”

Hyun Jin was dumbstruck with the question.He then try to recover and keep his smile to Kira.

“I told him that last summer.After the ceremony.”

“Oh..”

The simple 'oh' start to make Hyun Jin felt nervous a little bit.Kira never acted like that in front of him.Not even once Kira was this kind of interested with his life story.

“Why?”Hyun Jin ask.And,this time,he could only gave stiff smile.

“Nothing.I guess he does know everything.”

“I told you before.Sort of..”

“Hyun Jin-ah.”

“Erm?”

“What will happen if you lost me?”

Hyun Jin start to laugh as he thought Kira was trying to create some jokes.He then stop but still smiling.

“I guess even jumping to Han River would be useless because I am a pretty good swimmer.Hmm..Do you have some idea?”

“Its not funny.I should go now.Bye.”

“Sweet dreams!Ani.Lets make it..DREAM OF ME instead!”

“Then,it’ll be a nightmare for me.”

Hyun Jin chuckled a bit and Kira just give a smile to him.

End of flashback~~

And,due to that day,Kira start to learn how much Hyun Jin actually love her.And,how much he would do anything for her.But,now,everything is destroy..Hyun Jin won’t be the one who keep taking care of Kira anymore.He’ll be a complete stranger to her.Yeah..And,this surely not the time when Kira have to say, ‘I’m regretting it..’