Boyfriend

The Coincidental You..

 

Kira wandering around her room.By herself.Nobody around.It is weekend and it is just 9 am in the morning.Nothings to do.Her mom probably outside of their house doing some gossips with the neighbours.Sigh...

“This is so boring!I couldn’t believe there is nothing to do at all!”she started having a monolog on her own.

“I should know this will be the outcome if I refuse my lust to go to some shopping complex and have an usual luxurious hobby done...”

“Ooh....Im boring!”

Kira keep screaming to herself alone until she really feel that her voice wouldn’t come out anymore.

“I should drinks some water.”

She grab the bottels on her desk.While having a great moment of drinking water just like those drinks advertisement,her gaze turned to her handphone.She then grab the handphone and started to dail a number.

“I know I shouldn’t do this.But,there seriously nothing to do and I am desperately boring..”

She waits for that person to take her call.But,just like she expected she did not need a long wait.That person immediately pick up his phone.

“Yobusseyo..”

“Its Kira.Would you come over?I don’t have anything to do and Im so boring right now.Would you?”

“Just stand there.I’ll be there in the next 10 minutes.Promise.”

As she hang up,she just smirking when she remember the promise.‘Is he kidding on me right now?It is not like he know some magic tricks that he could come here as early as that.Gojitmal.’

While waiting for him,Kira tried to watch some dramas in the tv.It was quite interesting until Kira was totally forgot about the whole conversation and the promise.But,miraculously,a few minutes later,somebody knocking their door.Kira immediately open the door without noticing the figure in front of her house.As she open it,there stand a strong-guy look with a beautiful smile waiting for her.Hyun Jin.

“How’s my time?”

“I didn’t count..But,that was fast.”

“I know,right?Cool,huh?”

“Yeah..Why don’t you come inside first and we will talked more about the whole lightning speed..”

“What are you doing anyway?”

“Waiting for you while watching this drama..”

“Ooh..This drama is awesome!My sister watch it.”

“You watch drama?”

“No.My sister watch it.”

“That’s a relief.Well,Im not actually the type who like the guy with drama things..Yeah..Its boring..”

“That’s good.Because I don’t like one.”

Kira just nodding to the answer.She keep watching the drama,ignoring tha guy besides her.Contrarily,Hyun Jin cannot let go his gaze towards Kira’s perfect gesture.He never stop hoping one day Kira will fall for him and will be him forever.Well,being an intern boyfriend actually not so bad.At least,he could sit together alone with Kira like this in her house.Any guy would do anything to be in his spots right now.Anything.That is why he could not risk doing something that could make Kira’s lost from him.That is why he lied about the drama things.The truth that have been hide from Kira is he actually do admire some korean drama like Heartstrings and newest drama from KBS,Big.But,he wouldn’t say that to secure his relationship with Kira.And,that’s mean,no more drama for a guy name Hyun Jin.

After a while,Kira realise that Hyun Jin was staring at her.She then quickly turn to Hyun Jin.

“Yeah..Keep on looking at me like that,you wouldn’t be tired of it.”

“For sure..”

“You know what?If you wanna somethings,just get it at the kitchen.There will be some leftovers from today’s breakfast..”

Hyun Jin went to Kira’s kitchen and grab some apples for him and Kira.

“Here you go.”

Kira take the apple and keep staring at it.The apple make her remember about the whole fighting with Hyo Rin yesterday and some extra info that she get from Ki Woong.

“Hyun Jin..”

“Nae..”

“You do like apples a lot,right?”

“What do you mean by that?”

 Kira takes the iphone that was put on the tables.

“This is one kind of apple.”

“Yup..It is Apple product.My gift to you.What’s wrong with it?”

“Nothing.I love it.I mean,it bring so much benefits to me.Thanks,Hyun Jin.”

“Is there something wrong?”

“Nope.That’s the best of it.Nothing’s wrong with it.”

“Ok..This is weird..”

Kira smirk when she see Hyun Jin start pacniking himself.

“Hyo Rin gives you this,right?”

“Mwo?Hyo Rin?Wow,where did you get this story from?”

“Someone..”

“Well,I think that person surely have some kind of jealousy toward us.”

“I don’t think so.”

“I do receive gifts from Hyo Rin.But,I threw them away.And,I wouldn’t give you something that I receive from someone that I know you hate.Don’t you think I”ll be able to afford this?What’s the use of those money my parents keep giving to me,then..”

Kira didn’t answer the question.She feel so terribled asking the question to Hyun Jin.Of course Hyun Jin could afford it.His parents are seriously popular for their achivement and their incomes.That is one of the reason why she choose him to be her intern boyfriend.An intern boyfriend means a course for somebody to be the real boyfriend.That actually could be consider as boyfriend.Well,the real thing is,she didn’t want Hyo Rin to get Hyun Jin first so that’s why she started the whole intern boyfriend things.The only things that Kira know is she and Hyo Rin was so eager to get Hyun Jin for one same reason.MONEY.