Fact About Park Ki Woong

The Coincidental You..

At Kira’s House 

~Ki Woong's POV~

Another boring same day.Another boring class.Another boring fight of Kira and Hyo Rin.I don’t actually enjoyed this life that has been fated to me.Well,a nice,good-looking boy who always been with her princees-like bestfriend?That surely not beautiful as it seen.I mean somebody even think that Im some kind of a freak gay!I know I do have pretty boy face but they surely don’t have the damn rights to talk about me like that.Well,we can see in almost all Korean dramas or movie,a guy like me should be in those great car,a pretty expensive suit and having numerous freaking fan girls around me.And,here I am in my bestfriend’s house.Yeah,that was really a nice fate of mine.But,of course I never blame Kira for all of this.Im the one who always following her around.I don’t know.Maybe because I do thinks that this girl need protection for flawless face of her.

“You should switch off that tv,Ki Woong.”Kira who suddenly appear put off my usual daily thought

“What?”

“You don’t even watch it.”

“Well,Im not actually  a fan of Korean dramas.”

“Why?Hate the fact that you should be like their main characters?Well,neither do I like it so just switch it off.”

“It would be too lonely,then.”

“You mean your life,Ki Woong?Yeah,you could say that.”

“Stop being sarcastic.Why with you?”

“I don’t know.I just feel that you should stop imagining things.”

“Imagining what?Wait,are we having a fight?”

“Maybe...Im sorry.”

Kira start to make those Im really sorry face.I know she just messed up her head with Hyo Rin’s jealousy act.I sigh.Couple of times.And then I leave her alone without even touching the tv’s remote.

***

 

Ki Woong’s really taken aback with Kira’s word.He really didn’t sure why Kira was acting like that.The only thing that he is sure with,he want to get out without having another silly fight with his only bestfriend.When he try to end the fight by going home,Kira’s mother Mrs Han suddenly open the door before he even touch the knob.

“You’re here,Ki Woong?”

“Oh,Annyonghaseyo Ahjumannim.I just wait for you to come home with Kira.She’s alone so I think that she needs a company.”

“Oh,that is very nice of you.Come sit and have some tea with me.I will baked some cookies for you.”

“Komawoyo Ahjumannim.”

Mrs Han just nodded and smile to Ki Woong.She immediately went to Kira who just stand blindly in front of the tv.

“You should watch it.Not just standing in front of it like that.”

“Omma?Omma,you’re here?When?”

“Just now.My work end early today.Ask Ki Woong to sit with you at the tables.I prepared some cookies for you.”

“Nae,omma.”

Kira keep standing like that until Ki Woong approach her.

“You don’t want to invite me over?”

“You already in the house.”

“You wanna continue the fight,huh?”

“It is not even a fight.What I have with Hyo Rin,that’s a fight.”

“Ok.Im going to have some of your mom’s cookies.Its up to you if you just want to stand there all day long.”

Kira give her annoyed look to Ki Woong.She didn’t actually sure on this.Her mom being too nice with Ki Woong?She come closer to her mom.Mrs Han put some cookies in the plates and pour some tea for three of them.

“Omma.”

“Wae?Do you have something for me?”

“Ani.I want to talk to you.”

“About what?”

“Just....Ki Woong.”

“So thats explain you’re whispering.”

“Omma,wae?You never been this good to him before.”

“It’s not like Im doing something wrong by doing this,right?He still my son’s bestfriend.”

“Fine if you really think like that.”

“Kira,It is not that I didn’t like him.It just..”

“Omma,stop.He’ll hear you soon.”

Ki Woong sit at the tables watching them whispering to each other.Eventhough he could not hear them properly but he know that they actually talking about him.It is not like just today that he know the fact Mrs Han didn’t like he being too close with her only daughter.Mrs Han put the cookies and tea on the table while forcing a smile.

“Komawoyo Ahjumannim.”

“Manhi mogo.”

“Nae.”

Kira just keep looking how her mom was forcing her smile to Ki Woong.Sigh.That’s the only think that she could do at that moment.She do realise Ki Woong started to realise it.But the one that have to realise is actually her mom.She should stop doing things like  that toward Ki Woong.

“Ki Woong..”Mrs Han break the silence

“Nae,ahjumannim.”

“Do you..I mean..Ooh..It’s hard for me to straight forward like this..”

Kira quite shocked when her mom keep stuttering like that.She keep looking at both of Ki Woong and her mom’s face to check their reaction.

“Omma.Do you have something to say?”

Mrs Han gaze change to Kira.She really did not expected Kira will interrupt her like that.

“Actually,today I met with some weird people on my way home.They were talking about world end and things happen lately and...”

“Omma,keep going.It is weird when you stop suddenly like that.”

“Gwenchana ahjumannim.You just can tell me whatever you have in mind.”

“Ki Woong..”

“Nae ahjumannim.Go on..”

“Do you have some complex personal life?”

“What do you mean by that ahjumannim?”

“I was talking about a situation of a boy having a crush on another boy.Are you one of the kind?”

“Omma!”

“Do you mean..A gay?"

 

Kira really did not expected her mom to be that harsh to Ki Woong like that.How could her own mom who have been friend with Ki Woong mom’s all this year talking to her bestfriend’s son like that?How could she?What about Ki Woong?What will he feels towards all of this??
 

“It just..If you are..Then I think you should reconsider about this..Your mom..”

“Omma,stop!”

Ki Woong suddenly smile to Mrs Han.Kira sigh.She was so dissapointed with her mom action.She really is.

“Ahjumannim..”

“Nae,Ki Woong?”

“Im not”

Mrs Han just slowly nodded to that answer.Ki Woong bow and quickly get out of the house.Kira follow him.She really worried that Ki Woong will be hurt with her mom’s action.

“Why are you following me?”

“Im not.”

“Then,where are you going?”

“I..I..”

“What?”

“I don’t know.Ok.Fine.Lets done this.”

“What’s now,Kira?”

Kira bit her upper lip.She sigh a few times.She just keep looking to the ground until she actually have an enough courage to tackle Ki Woong’s anger.

“Im sorry..”

“About what?”

“Sarcastic things earlier..And..My mom also..”

Ki Woong keep looking at her bestfriend’s face.‘She start making those face again..Sometimes,from elegance woman,she could also turn to a nice,cute girl like this..I miss times like this..Time when she is her realself..’

“Well,Im ok with it..Don’t worry too much about it.I mean it’s not like you talk something regarding how people at our school describing me to your mom at my back..”

“You think I am?!”

“I don’t know..You tell me..”

“Are you being sarcastic?”

“You hurt with it?”

“I don’t know.You tell me.”

Kira’s serious face crack Ki Woong’s laugh.Kira was shocked of it at first but then she also laugh with Ki Woong.

“You were good Ki Woong!!That almost got me!”

“Well,I do mean the whole back talking actually but I didn’t think it was you.It just somehow your mom didn’t like me too much and she also a normal people.So I thought it’s maybe due to her brain just same as other.Tends to thinks some seriously unrealistic things.”

“She still mom.Watch your word.”

“I know.I better go home then.Mom probably waiting for me now.”

“Yeah..Sent my regards to her.”

“Sure nice girl.”

“Don’t ever tittle me like that.”

“What do you prefer then??”

“Hey!That’s only for Hyo Rin.”

Ki Woong start laughing when Kira say it while making sly face.He then say goodbye and start walking to his house that just two blocks from Kira’s house.While they were enjoying themselves,Mrs Han silently watching from inside of the house. 

 

I hope anybody who read this enjoy it!