Minho's little visit

The Coincidental You..

 

“Here’s your coffee,sir.Enjoy.”

Ki Woong try to hide his tomato-face when Gyuri put the coffee on his table.He quickly sip his coffee when Gyuri leave their table.When he start to feel the coffee on his tounge,he start to pouted heavily with the black goo.

“Black coffee,huh?Such a sofhisticated choice you have,Ki Woong.”

“Stop teasing me,Minho.I think I need the loo.”

“Palli wa!They’ll discover me soon if I’m alone like this.”

“Araso.”

Ki Woong then go to the bathroom that supposed to be just a few walks from their table.But,realising the fact that Gyuri was standing at the shop’s counter near the pathway,he slow his movement so that Gyuri wouln’t recognize him.

“What are you doing here at this time?”Gyuri say while crossing her arm behind Ki Woong with his spy walk.

Ki Woong turn and try to smile to Gyuri but Gyuri just keep staring at him.

“I-I..I need to go.”Ki Woong said while stuttering.

“I seriously couldn’t believe this.What are you,actually?”

“Huh?”

“From your look...I seriously don’t expect that you were that type.That’s why I offer you a help that night.”

“What type?”

“ert.”

“ert?!Oho!What are you taking me for?A lonely old man that have nothing to do?Yahh..I have bilions thing to worried about than just sit watching you all day!I do!Just because some problems that I face,you surely not deserve to call me like that!Aigoo..”

“Good then.I don’t even want to know your little problem,Park Ki Woong-shi.

Gyuri then leave Ki Woong thunderstruck by the fact that Gyuri still remember his name.‘Of course she do.She thought I am a ert!Now,there goes all my chance.How could I even face her after this?Pabo!’Ki Woong then went to Minho and tell him to finish his Mocha as fast as he could.

***

Kira was sitting comfortably in front of the tv until her mom come and grab the remote from her.

“You should stop watching these ahjumma’s drama.”

“Omma!That show is good than you think.You just have to start watching it.”

“And,eventually end up addicting to it like you?Forget it!”

“Pfhh..Ah..Omma..”

“Ah,wae?!You should watch some news you,know?”

“I’ll watch it later.Erm..You just received your salary,right?”

“So?”

“Could you give me a bit.Just a little..I kind of need money now.”

“Wae?Just ask it from your nam-chin.He sure could give you a lot more.What’s his name again?Ah..Hyun Jin.Just ask from him!”

“Omma!”

“Wae?!”

“Forget it.And,don’t ever mention that name in front of me anymore.Araso?”

Kira pout and go to her room.Her mom could only see from behind while wondering alone.‘Why with her lately.Haish..I guess that only another phase of queenka,hmh..Wow,I even know what queenka is.I should be proud of myself.’Mrs Han keep thinking that until there’s a knock on her door.She open it and saw Minho winking at her with his disguise.

“Omo..Minho-ah!It’s been a long time since I see you!”

“I know right,Imo!Huhu..Miss you Imo-ah.”

“Me too!”

Kira quickly get her mom when she hear her mom keep shouting at somebody.

“Omma,wae?Gwenchana?”

But,all her worries gone when Minho was smiling while hugging her mother.

“I guess those Kpop show only teach you to hug people each time you see them,huh?”

“Kira-ah.Its not nice saying those thing to Korean top star like Minho.Minho.Wait here with Kira while I boil some coffee for you.”

“Imo!Make it cookies instead.My stomach already full with coffee now.”

Mrs Han prepared some cookies for her nephew while keep smiling.Minho told Kira to sit on the couch while keep grinning to her.

“What now?!”

“Yah..Could you just relax a bit?I have a suprised for you!Tadaa!”

“What is this?”

“Open it.”

Kira open the wrapping and fascinate with the dress.

“Minho!Komawo!I’ve been worried if I couldn’t buy this dress.Its the newest on the stores!”

“I’ve told Ki Woong on how good I am at woman’s clothes.”

“Ki Woong?”

“Erm.I told him to accompany me buy you this.”

“Where is him now?”

“I don’t know..Home,maybe?He is acting all weird when I brought him to my favourite coffee house.I guess he just mesmerized with the waitress.”

“Mesmerized?”

“Well,that waitress look like an angel so I guess he haven’t met someone like that his entire life since he had that expression on him.”

“Is she that beautiful?”

“Nae!Nooooomu yepposo.”

Kira then hit Minho with the book that was at the coffee table.Minho was lucky as the book not as thick as Kira imagine.She then push Minho away but still holding the dress.

“I forgive you for this dress.Pabo!”

“I’m the one who should say that!How could you hit Korean top star?I’m going to report this to manager hyung.Kira mehrong!”

They keep fighting over each other until Mrs Han come with a plate full of cookies.Both of them take the cookies while giving the cute-death stare.Minho eventually give in and pout.Kira smile while hugging her mom tightly.

“She’s mine!”

“Go on.I have my own too.”

“Where?I can’t see her..”

“Pfhhh..Another childish act..”

They keep the cuteness until Kira stop when she heard the headlines.

“The new company that was rumours to be the next Apple is showing their own step-up in the marketting area.S.M Telecommunications have grab people’s atenttion with their new product that were said could reach Apple’s sales.They have become more popular with their own customer...”

Kira keep focusing to the news while thinking of something.‘S.M Telecommunications..Why this company sound familiar with me..Wait!That was that jerk’s company!Song Joongki....’

***

 

Kira’s POV

After sending Minho back to his dorm,I decided to meet Ki Woong.I've wait for him like more than half an hour now.Yeah..Don't even thinking of how I manage to do that with my bad tempered.Actaully,I don’t even know why Ki Woong need to learn Japanese.Its not like he’ll use it later.Well,I asked Ki Woong before if he thinking to further his studies to Japan,but Ki Woong said he never have those intention on him.And,now due to his unknown reason of learning foreign language,I have to wait for him here.After keep kicking all can that I can see,at last Ki Woong come with a smile.

“You’ve been waiting that long?”

“Huh?”

“There’s not even a single cans around you now.You should join football club or what..”

“Stop those teasing.Let’s go!”

“Come!I’ll buy you some drinks as I promise before.”

Ki Woong grab my hand and we were walking just like a cute,lovely couple.I swear if Hyun Jin..Ah!Why I keep thinking of him.I don’t care whatever he do with his life anymore.I mean,after the whole break up,not even once he called me.That sure is what I want but I never expected him to be that shallow.Hey,I just break up with you.Me..The Kira who you loved,who you adore,who you worship..

“KIRA!”Ki Woong’s shout,brought me back from the Lala Land.

“What?”

“Take this.”

“When you say some drinks,it means a few cans of coke?Forget it!I could have buy this on my own.”

“Hey,you should thank me enough.At least,I did buy you something.I mean,since ‘the one that we don’t say his name’ now gone,there’ll nobody who will keep buying you things,right?”

“Yahh..Park Ki Woong!I told you not to speak about this again.”

“Admit it,Kira.You’re now broke.”

“Ok..Ok..I’m Han Kira doesn’t have any single penny on me now.Satisfied?”

“You seem much more miserable that I thought you will.Well,let’s see..What if I give our princess some advice?”

“On what?How to make me miserable more?”

“Well,if you take my advice in a wrong way,you will end up like that.”

“What is it?”

“Stop playing with people heart,Kira-ah.It eventually broke yours too.I swear if you’re going to do that,your whole life going to be trouble by those crazy guys who could only saw your outer beauty.Not the inside.”

“Money?What about them?”

“I know you love them.If there is a person who could understand how your desire toward money,than that’s will be me.But,I guess it’s the time when you have to earn them by your own.Not with somebody help.If you’re going to pull this act,one day you’ll be suffer and even end up with some rich,evil ahjussi!”

I know Ki Woong only want the best for me.But,all this time,my life is just about money and how I’m using it,treasure it,and now they’re gone?!And..How in the world I’m going to obtain a lot of money in a split second?

“What in your mind now,Ki Woong?Just spit it out..”

I could see Ki Woong was a little bit stuttered with his word.Weird..That’s not him..What’s wrong with everybody today?

“Part-time work could be good..”

“Mwo?ANDWAE!!What if someone see me on those uniform?I don’t want that to happen!Where I’m going to put my face?My image?”

“Cool,girl..I don’t know about that..You’re the one who busy with all those no money thing,right?I just try to help.”

I know Ki Woong does.Ki Woong just doing his responsibility as a bestfriend.But,I’m for sure not going to wear those part-time uniform..Uhhh..What I’m going to do now?I just want to run from a big problem with that guy and end up in another bigger problem??Oh god..HELP ME!