Kira?

The Coincidental You..

 

It have been a week since Kira start working as a nanny at Song’s residence.She was so busy with work+study+handling Joongki’s tease until she forgot that it’s been forever since she actually met Ki Woong.And,now,as she keep running,chasing Sooji who doesn’t want to follow her tutor session,she start to miss that guy’s foolish act.‘I’m so sure have to go to his house today.No more lame excuse of being tired and else,Han Kira!No matter what happen today,you’ll met him.’

As Kira was busy thinking of what she has to wear to show how she is now being a sophisticated person in front of Ki Woong,Joongki who came from nowhere,pat her head.

“We don’t need any dreamy worker here,Kira.”

“Huh?Yah..Joongki..If you want me to do this properly,then let me do it my way.So,as a boss,just sit there and observe this.Ok?”

Yup.Kira stop using formality since she actually realise what type of person Joongki really is.She just couldn’t imagine herself being sweet and nice to a person who totally ruin her life.And,suprisingly,Joongki was fine with it.

“You get the picture now?”Joongki said.

“Huh?”

“I was talking about you handling my niece.You seem a little bit better than I actually expected.”

“Whatever.And,why are you being all fancy like this when you’re not going anywhere?Trying to attract me with it?”

The only response that Kira get was an evil laugh with a sarcastic tone.She guess god really love her since she was blessed with this tolerance.With Joongki’s reaction now,she should just kick his balls instead.

“Kira-ah.Please..I would kill myself before I even think of that.And,who said about I’m not going anywhere?”

“Where are you going,then?”

“I have to run something at the office.Why?Wanna come?”

“Can I?”

“No.”

“Then,why are you even bother to ask me at first?!”

Kira start to lose her patience.Joongki just laugh and told her to watch Sooji.But,she suddenly block Joongki with her hand.

“Ah..Wae??”Joongki felt that Kira start to iritate him.

“I want to go.”

“Then,who are going to look after Sooji?”

“She has her tutor for that.”

“Han Kira!How many times that I have to remind you regarding your duty in here?I didn’t pay her tutor for that.And,why you need to come with me?There’s any reason for that?”

“Well..I want to see my Sajangnim.”

“He’s here.What?You’re playing I’m-blind game,now?”

“Not you..The real Sajangnim.The one who sign my paycheck.”

“You still didn’t receive any paycheck,Kira.And,I’m the one who will do it.So,if you want to receive it,sit here and do your job.Just STAY HERE,ara?!”

“ANDWAE!”Kira said as Joongki try to push her away.

“Mwo?Are you try to disobey me now?”

“I seriously want to see his face.Its been days since I was here but not even once we met.I mean,don’t I have to do some official meeting or what since I’m now babysit his daughter?”

“We’ll do it later when he has some freetime to waste for somebody like you.”

“Somebody LIKE ME?!What does that even mean?”

“I’ll told you later.I have more important thing to do than being in this argument.Now,could you please move?”

“Use another way.It’s not like this is the only path that you can use in this gigantic house.”

Joongki could only sigh while smiling,looking at the queenka’s act.‘She seriously have her own way to make people smile.I guess she is not as bad as  I think.’

***

Hyun Jin’s house

“Why can’t just once you stop acting like this?”Hyun Jin said as Hyo Rin keep intefere with everything that he tried to do.

“What?Is it wrong for me to show my love,Hyun Jin?”

“Is this your way of showing love?Seriously..”

Hyun Jin sigh and walk away from his room.Hyo Rin just pout and follow him.‘What I have to do in order for you to see me even just for a bit?Why she’s the only one who will be in your eyes,Hyun Jin?’thought her.She keep following Hyun Jin until he eventually stop.

“I got to go.”

“Huh?Where?And..Why?”She say in a helpless tone.

Hyun Jin sigh again grab his car key.

“I’m going to Joongki’s place.”

He said that and leave Hyo Rin.

“And,he don’t even ask if I want to go with him.”whisper Hyo Rin

***

Joongki arrived at S.M. Telecommunications building and find that his brother was in a meeting.‘It seem like the meeting was going to be long.I should've come up with something before blindly coming like this.Now,let’s see..What shall I do while waiting him?’

He then wander around his brother office before he start thinking of something.‘That’s right!I should ask Hyun Jin to come over.’He immediately dialed his best friend’s number.

“Yobusseyo?”

“Who is this?”

“Err..This is Joongki,Hyun Jin’s friend.Can I talk to him?”

Joongki?Song Joongki?Yahh..It’s been ages since I see you!”

“Err..Who is this?”

“I’m Hyo Rin!Don’t tell me you already forget me?”

“Ah..Hyo Rin-ah.I guess I start to forget that you’re the only friend of Hyun Jin who have y sound like that.”

“Yah..You still with that behaviour,huh?I don’t know when are you going to be tired of teasing people.”

“Haha..Miyan.You could consider that as my missing quotes.”

“I miss you will be better.”

“You know me better,Min Hyo Rin.Anyway,why are you the one who pick this up?”

“Well,I guess Hyun Jin forget to bring this phone with him.He left me alone with this.”

“Where did he go?”

“He told me he’s going to your house.”

“MWO?MY HOUSE?!”

***

Kira was half-asleep waiting for Sooji to complete her tutor session.‘I don’t even know when this girl going to finish that with her snobbish attitude.I finally think that being her nanny is way better than have to teach that girl something.Look at those stubborn act.Aigoo..I seriously don’t have any sorry word to describe my feeling for that teacher.Poor her..’

She keep staring at Sooji until that girl evilly glanced at her and told her to look at another side.She could only obey her if she want really want to keep the job.Then,she hear a car arrived.

“That Joong-jerk already came back?That was fast..”She mumbled to herself.

***

Hyun Jin park his car and went to the door.He was going to go upstairs,straight to Joongki’s room but he was shocked by a familiar voice.

“You’re early.I guess no playing around for Song Joongki today,huh?”

Hyun Jin turn around and see a girl that he recognized well was standing in front of him.

“Kira?”

 

Hyun Jin blinked couples of time to prove that it wasn’t his imagination this time.He’ve been in ilusination state these days after the break up.But,as he make sure that the speechless girl in front of him is his ex-intern girl friend,Hyun Jin went closer.
 
“Kira..What are you doing in here?And,this uniform?What happen?”He said it while trying to handle his scattered heart.
 
Kira try to walked off like she always did when she was speechless but this time Hyun Jin able to stop her first.He grab her hand as tight as he could.
 
“You’re not going anywhere.What is this?What is happening in here?”
 
Once again,no answer..
 
“Are you..Is this a revenge?Is it because of Hyo Rin?”
 
And,this time,there’s something.Kira take the hand which is tightly holding her and keep it away harshly.
 
“I’m not that low,you moron.”
 
“Then,what is it?!!”
 
Kira was startled for a moment. Since she met Hyun Jin,this is the first time Kira ever heard a shout from that guy.
 
“You..How could you do this to me,Kira..”
 
Kira slowly sigh and take a better look at the guy in front of her.She could see tears start forming on his eye.
 
“What’s the reason,Kira?”
 
“I work here.”
 
“Not that.Why?Why you leave me?It’s not about Hyo Rin,right?”
 
“No.”
 
“But,you make me feel like it is..You know what?You succeed.I was so scared to face my own heart that keep calling your name when I know I wasn’t allowed to do that.Because I thought,I was the reason of everything..”
 
“Hyun Jin.You didn’t need it.You don’t ever care about the reason.You only care about your feeling.What about mine,Hyun Jin?You ever think of that?”
 
“So..I’m the one who didn’t understand you?Is it?”
 
“Hyun Jin..Just stop.Stop it,Hyun Jin-ah.I couldn’t take all of this anymore.”
 
,“Then,come back to me Kira.We’ll start over..”
 
Hyun Jin try to finish his sentence but he stop when he see Kira was blankly looking at him while sighing.
 
“I can’t believe that I’m going to say this but you sometimes could be overreacted,Lee Hyun Jin.Please..Stop making yourself like this.Don’t you realise it,Hyun Jin?I never loved you.Not even once!But,why you keep doing this thing?!I’m sick of it.It’s time for you to turn to your life,Hyun Jin..It’s the time when you’re going to make your own life plan.”
 
“I’ve done it.And,it was you..”
 
Hyun Jin then leave Kira that was completely dumbstruck.She stood there for a few minute while keep thinking the words.‘I’m not the one,Hyun Jin.You’ll know the fact someday..And,when the day come,you’ll definitely thanked me.’
 
At a corner of the mansion,Joongki actually was watching everything from the start.He immediately went back when he heard Hyun Jin was coming to his house.Slowly,he approach Kira and pat her.Suddenly,Kira turn and hug him.‘She’s crying..I never thought that she will..’
 
***
 
“Sorry.”That was the only thing that came on her mind as she let go the hug.
 
“Wae?”
 
“What?The hug?Well..I guess I was..”
 
“You’re crying.Why?”
 
Kira sigh while wiping her tears away.
 
“I never loved him.”
 
“So,why are you crying?”
 
“Because he’s the only guy who never take any advantage of me.The guy before him,trying to be famous despite his nerdy look.The guy before him want me because he’s involve in some stupid bet.Well,they didn’t stop there.There’s a lot more and I don’t think I want to create some pathetic scene here.”
 
Joongki seem suprised by the fact.He stare at the girl while trying to understand her more.
 
“If you know that,why don’t you just back off?”
 
“There’s something that you should know about me,Joongki.I only know money since I was child.Money is everything for me.I guess that’s why those guys think they were so powerful as they know my biggest secret.”
 
There is a paused there.Kira smiled softly.Joongki could sense that her tears start to form back.
 
“You..Why do you that?What’s the reason,Kira?Is it because..”
 
“Hyun Jin..He never even onced ask for anything else from me except love.Every moment that he spend for me,he done it for love..At first,I thought it’ll be fine if I try.Ironically,that wasn’t the best solution that I could come with.I just couldn’t felt the same thing.I can’t..”
 
“That’s why you leave him?”
 
Kira smiled once again and nod slowly.
 
“I can’t do it anymore.It was more than his heart,my goal and billion of excuses that I could create to defend my self..But,I’m not going to continued that.It was his life now that I’m playing with.I just want him to appreciate his life since that’s the only thing that he have now.I guess,it was you,Song Joongki..You make me realise that.”
 
Joongki tilt his head to the side while looking at Kira softly.Kira do the same and their eyes met.She smiled toward him and then sigh in dissapointment.Joongki then walk away without a word.Just a few steps,he turn to Kira who is still on the stairs.
 
“You may go now.”
 
“Mwo?”
 
“Go home.I don’t want others to see you in this state.This is not the bright Kira that they knew.”
 
“What about Sooji?”
 
“She has me and her dad.You don’t have to worry about that.”
 
“Nae..”
 
Kira then leave the house with the chauffeur that was waiting for her since earlier.Joongki could only stare at her weak-kneed steps.‘I guess I was wrong this time..She’s different that any other girl.Somehow..for a moment,I thought this girl is...SPECIAL.’
 
***
 
Kira bow nicely to the driver and thanked him.She walked slowly to her house before she saw a familiar figure.Ki Woong who was just done with his groceries,approaching Kira with a big grin.As he went closer,Kira start running to him and bummed to his chest.
 
“Yahh!What’s happen?!”Ki Woong said when Kira’s sobbed break the silence at their neighbourhood.
 
“Yah..Stop it.What’s wrong?Wait!Is it that Song Joongki guy did something bad to you?He and his mean niece,right?!”He asked once again as there was no response from Kira.
 
Kira stop sobbed and looked up toward Ki Woong.
 
“Aniya..I..I miss you..”
 
Then,she once again bummed her head to Ki Woong’s chest.As he heard it,Ki Woong playfully smile and lift Kira’s chin.
 
“Don’t start the slimey words with me..Aigoo..When did this girl will ever stop all this nonsense behaviour.I thought there’s something wrong actually happening to you.My heart was going to burst,you see?I was so worried that I even think of going to that grand mansion and punch him out.”
 
“Pabo.Will a punch pay everything?”
 
“Well,at least I could be proud..Hitting a chaebol person was hard to be done than think,you know?”
 
 Kira chuckled and grin toward him.‘It is Ki Woong.There is something happen..It just,I don’t think telling you will settle this out.Once everything start to get better,then I promised you.You’re the only one that I’ll come to.Because nobody give me this warm feeling.None.Other than you..’