Again..

The Coincidental You..

 

Ki Woong’s house

Kira was sitting on Ki Woong’s bed while watching him busy with his phone.She keep sighing until Ki Woong start to fell that iritated him a bit.

“Waegure?”

“Anita.Nothing.”

“That sigh didn’t tell me that.”

“Whatever..Watcha doing?”

“Play some new games.Its good.Wanna try?”

“Forget it,Ki Woong!You’re expectedly boring as usual.”

Ki Woong put away his phone and pat kira instead.

“Yah!!What was that for?”

“Its fun to see you miserable like this.I guess you’re quite good,huh?Could withstand all those temptation.”

“What temptation?”

“Since Hyun Jin is now gone,I guess you no longer have your gold pot,right?”

Kira widen her eyes with the statement.

“Ah..That’s right!How I’m going to earn my outfits now?!You don’t want to know how much that piece could be.”

“Oho..Relax could you?If you were this worried,then why don’t you just called him back and told him that it was just a misunderstanding?I’m sure it is.Well,we do know the fact Hyo Rin was totally obsessed with him,right?”

“You know nothing,Ki Woong..”

 “The thing that I should know now is how you’re going to endure yourself with all of those new,branded product.It will be my entertainment.”

“Uhh..I hate you Ki Woong!”

Kira just pout while Ki Woong keep grining toward her.Then,both of them hear a knock.

“Who is it?”Ki Woong shout from his room.

“Its me.Just open it.”

The voice was whispering.Fortunately,Kira has a good hearing,she open the door only to suprised her when the guy start hugging her.

“Yahh..Let me go!”

“Araso.”

Both Kira and Ki Woong keep staring at the guy who is with a cap and a hoodie on him.The guy slowly closed the door and take off his disguise.

“Tadaa!!!”

“Choi Minho!”

“That’s right!Miss me,cousin?”

He say that while pinched Kira lightly on her cheek.Kira push away his hand with a fierced gaze.

“What are you doing,here?”

“Miss you,of course.There’s nobody at your house so I guess coming here would be a great idea.Amazed with my genius brain,huh?”

“Yeah,right.How your scheduled,then?I don’t want your manager oppa to come here and keep nagging at me again.”

“Don’t worry..I have nothing to do so I told hyung I need a walk to reduce my stress.So,happy to see me?”

Ki Woong smile at Minho’s childish act.Minho never act like this in front of camera.He will be the cool guys that girls will be crazy with.And,now..Look at this fellow..He could only do this aegyo with Kira.

“Yahh..you..Get out,Minho.You’re not accept in here!”

“Kira-ah.Stop it.You’ll hurt him soon if you keep shouting at him like that.”

“Wahh!!Finally,Ki Woong is on my side.Kira mehrong!”

“Mworagu?!Fine!I’ll go!You just stay here with Ki Woong,then.”

Kira then walk away from both of them with a death glance on Minho.

“I guess she really hate you now.”

“Whatever..She’ll be fine if I buy her some outfits from her favourite brands.Ah,that’s right!Let’s go find something for her.My apology present.”

“You’re not scared of those paparazzi out there?If they saw you buying some girl stuff,there’ll be a lot of news about it.”

“No worries.I could be classified as a good actor,you see?And,this disguise?It so good that they couldn’t even notice me.Come!”

Ki Woong couldn’t do anything unless following Minho’s word.Sometimes,that boy could be a little trouble if someone disobey him.They eventually find a beautiful dress for Kira after a few walk.Suprisingly,Minho was right.His disguise was so powerful until not even single eyes laid on them.Ki Woong could only smiled when he remember how Minho was so confident telling the cashier to hurry pack the dress.

“Ahjussi,stop here.”Minho say to the taxi driver.

“Where are we going?”

“Ki Woong-ah.I want to treat you with some good coffee since you help me earlier.”

“Its ok.You don’t have to trouble yourself like that.Anyway,where are we?”

“Seongbak-gu.They have a nice,creamy coffee in here.You absolutely have to try them.”

“Seongbak-gu??”

Ki Woong was in a shocked.This is Seongbak-gu?It sure don’t look like it at that night.It look much better with people around and cars that keep passing by.It look a little bit like a small town now.An advanced,small town.

“Come!”Minho say while pulling Ki Woong’s hand with him into a small,nice coffee shop.   

Minho pick a sit near the window while wistling to the waitress.

“Coming!”The waitress said while smiling.

Ki Woong who is still in shocked,quickly turn to the voice when he recognized it well.‘Don’t tell me..’

“What do you want,today Mr Hoodie cap?”

Minho smile to the waitress and asked Ki Woong instead.Ki Woong was speechless at that time.‘Its her!Nam Gyuri!’The girl was in shocked too when she saw the familiar face.She then try to recover and give stiff smile to Ki Woong.

“We have some nice coffee that you could try,sir.”

“Ah..Is that so?Just give me plain black coffee.”Ki Woong said while trembling.

“Usual mocha,for me!”

As Minho said that,the waitress quickly went away.Minho start to staring at Ki Woong’s suprised face then.

“Yeppochi?I like to come here if I do have time.Its because of their good coffee and the girl,of course!She should've play in some of Shinee’s mv with that beauty.Oh..How I wish hyung will listen to me more...”

Ki Woong ignore Minho’s talk when the only thing that was lingering in his mind was,‘What a nice fate of mine..She is that Nam Gyuri!’