Company. Sooji's appa. Helmet. The past.

The Coincidental You..

 

I know it's been a while since I update. Miyan, miyan... HUHUHU... Anyway, I just love PARK KI WOONG kekeke... And, this update... Hm.. It has a lot of Joongki-Kira in it, right?? Well, I promise it will be more about Ki Woong in my next update. Till then, Chiaowww~~~~ ^^

 

And, I couldn't find a suitable picture of Ki Woong for this update. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo, just think that his picture is when he's talking to Gyuri. Yeah, with a tired face, saying "I'm tired and bla, bla, bla.... Kekekeke... LOVE YOU!!! <3

 

 

“Should I?SHOULD I,NAM GYURI??”

“Relax, Kira.. Cool down, ok? Apparently, I was just finishing my task as his F.A.K.E.G.I.R.L.F.R.I.E.N.D. It’s not like I’m going to harm you in anyway.”

“I might. I feel like biting you into pieces now...”

“Mwo?”

“Yah, yah. Stop it you two.”

“What she’s doing in here, Ki Woong?”

“Well, I was-”

“I’m not talking to you, Nam Gyuri! It’s Ki Woong! Now, answer me. WHAT IS SHE DOING IN OUR COLLEGE?!”

Ki Woong sighs as he just realised how angry Kira was toward Gyuri. It just seem like Kira wouldn’t let this one go. She’s going to take all the way down to where Ki Woong will eventually regret his idea of having a fake girlfriend.

“I’m the one who responsible for this idea, Kira.”

“Mwo?”

“I just thought that I could convince your mom more if I told her that Gyuri is in the same school as us.”

Kira blinked a few times at Ki Woong, feeling like she almost fell on her knees if she didn’t force them to stand straight. She huff and walk way while stomping her feet wherever they landed. Gyuri sigh and turned to her side, where Ki Woong was standing in confusion, ruffling his head.

“I told you it was going to be a bad idea, right?”

“I’ll handle this one. I know just a great solution for this.”

“You better be. I don’t think I could stand that princess-like attitude anymore.”

***

Kira’s POV

I know I’m a bad person. Yes I am. But, would it even make a sense if that girl seems to be in my way for everything this morning? She keeps putting those girlfriend act thing since that day that it started to burn me up now! Oh... I wish I could get rid of that scum. Now I’m just being stuck again in this stupid mansion. What a fate...

“Annyong, panda.” Sooji who came out of nowhere, bluntly greet me with her big, fake smile.

“What? Panda?”

“Oho, unnie.. Don’t tell me you just lost your hearing now?”

“You’re little brat. You should learn how-”

“Let’s go!”

“What?”

“I don’t want to be alone with you in this mansion for the whole day. So, let’s go do something fun together!”

“Yah! I thought your uncle already warned about using formalities with me, right?”

“I call you unnie, right? That’s enough..”

“Aigoo.. Look at this attitude. And, why with ‘let’s go do something fun together’ thing? Where the heck was your uncle?”

“Unnie.. He’s my oppa. Please keep that in your mind.”

“Aish.. Nae, araso.. Now, answer me. Where is him?”

“Molla (I don’t know). He told me to stay here and wait for you.”

“MWO?! But... Why? How could he even leave me with a snobbish, wicked girl like you here? How could him??”

“UNNIE! I never thought you could be that clueless. You’re my nanny, remember? You supposed to take care of me. Don’t you realise that?”

“But, he always accompanies me before. Why did he just disappeared all of sudden? How I’m going to prove to him that I’m good enough for the company?”

I sigh as the thought of my unfortunate day come. I then turn to the girl who obviously mocking me with her tongue sticking out.

“Stop that. I’m going to pull it out if you not going to stop it.”

“Mehrong. Kira unnie, you seriously have mehrong symptoms.”

“STOP IT! How could that company even thinking of hiring you in.”

“Company? Ah! That’s right! Unnie! Let’s go to the company instead.”

“Huh?”

“I mean it! Don’t you want to have a quick view of our company?”

“Well-”

“Then, come! I start to miss my appa since he was so busy with his work. You can have your little tour there with my dad. Besides, don’t you ever wondering who my appa was?”

I nod in agreement as I heard that. So, I guess this kid sometimes could be this smart..

***

“This is S.M Telecommunications Company?? Wow, you guys seriously lucky to born with all this wealth.”

“Unnie! We achieve this from our product. Not from some lucky inheritance. You don’t know how hard my father was struggling just to achieve this kind of success.”

“Ah... Miyan... (Sorry)”

Kira pout away as she has to listen to the nagging Sooji. She turns away when she saw a total hot guy was approaching them. She immediately turn to the other side, away from the guy and start flipping her hair in the most elegant she could show. The usual trick that she has been practise for years.

“Sooji?”

“Appa?!”

As Kira turn again toward Sooji, she could only saw the girl keep running through the crowd toward the hot, tall and young handsome guy earlier. ‘You serious right, this was the dad? I must be on heaven to witness the most flawless man’s face in the world.’

“Annyonghaseyo.. You must be Kira-shi, right? I heard a lot about you.”

Kira almost jump out in suprise as she heard the verse. She starts to think what possibly could be the details that this man hearing from the Joong-jerk and this wicked, snobbish Sooji.

“Aigoo unnie.. Don’t you want to say hello to my dad? Please have some kind of respect.”

“Ah, right... Annyonghaseyo. My name is Han Kira. Pangawayo..”

“Nae. I’m Sooji’s dad. I’m Choi Jonghun.”

Kira almost blushed as she heard the manly voice from the guy in front of her. She smile sweetly and try to ask some question regarding the gentleman before her hand was grab by somebody.

“Miyan. I don’t know what was this brainless girl doing in here, but I’m going to stop her before there’s any problem comes.”

Kira immediately look up to the person as she recognized the voice. She almost choked with her own cough when she saw Joongki was staring at her like she was some kind of food gourmet.

“What are you doing in here?”

“That’s question goes to you, Miss Han. Now, come. I’m going to pick you up later, Sooji. Spend some nice evening with your dad, ok?”

As Joongki said that, he immediately pulls Kira toward the main door. Kira almost scream her lung out as she was hurt by the grip.

“YAH!! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!!!”

“What’s your problem then? I think I told you before about not coming to our office, right?”

“What? Since when did you tell me that?!”

“It was on the clause!”

“Clause? Aigoo.. You’re kidding me, right?! I don’t even have time to look up what’s on it and now you tell me to memorize it. That was one great joke you had there, Mr Song.”

“THAT”S WHY I TOLD YOU TO READ IT FIRST BEFORE YOU EVEN SIGNED, YOU IDIOT, COO COO HEAD GIRL!!”

“What did you just called me?”

“You’re not deaf aren’t you?”

“HOW DARE YOU! IF THERE’S SOMEBODY THAT SHOULD BE CALL CRAZY AND EVIL JOONG-BRAT, THAT PERSON SHOULD BE YOU, DAMN, MEAN, SCUMBAG, SONG JOONGKI!!!!”

“Oho. Now here’s come the hot-tempered Kira that I know. Glad you’ve come back.”

“Oh. My. God. Why do I even consider to involve with someone like you in the first place??”

Kira sigh heavily. She then stares at the hand that grabbing her hand hard.

“Ok then... I’ll go. Done?”

“Good. There’s the door.”

Joongki said while pointing at the door with his lips.

“I think I make it clear, right? I’ll go.”

“Well, then... Go.”

“Yah, Song Joongki. How do you expect me to go, if you’re grabbing my hand this HARD!”

Joongki immediately let her hand go, as Kira keeps exchange the look between him and his hand.

“Ah... Miyan (Sorry).”

“Aigoo... Forget about it. Anyway, since Sooji’s going to spend the whole day with his FAVOURITE appa, I think it’s better if I’m heading home, right?”

“Wait!”

Kira turn as Joongki once again held her. But, this time he pulled her sleeve due to the warning before.

“Great move.”

Kira says while smirk at Joongki’s shallow act. Joongki then quickly release the sleeve from his grip while keep rubbing his back neck.

“Anyway, I’m going to sent you back. Who knows if you’re going to come back here and cause more trouble soon?”

“Yah! You... What did you take me for??”

“I’m sticking with my point. I’ll send you home. And, I don’t care whether you’ll like it or not.”

“Whatever.” Kira says as she starts to give up. She knows she won’t get anything if she continues the argument with that stubborn Song Joongki.

***

The keep-sighing-do-nothing Ki Woong starts irritate Gyuri. He keeps sighing since the class ended until they reach at his house.

“Cut it out, would you?

“What?”

“Those sigh... It’s annoying.”

“Mind yourself then.”

“Mwo?? Yah, Park Ki Woong. You’re not going to continue this act, don’t you? Wait. You’re beong like this... Is it because what happen between me and Kira earlier? If it is, then I’ll say sorry later. Now, stop being selfish and give me the tutor session that you promised me.”

“Haish... Gyuri-ah... Could we postpone the teaching? I’m a little tired today. And, no... It’s not because of your argument with Kira. I mean, it’s up to you if you want to apologise or what, that’s absolutely not my business. Now, the door is wide open for you, you can go.”

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???!!!”

***

“What’s with the face?”

Joongki laugh when Kira starts making faces as she turns to him.

“Are you studying me now, Song Joongki?”

“It seems like there’s a lot of thing that happen today, huh?”

“What?”

“It’s written all over your face.”

“What? Is there something on my face?”

“No, you silly! Do you start making problems again? Cause it does looks like that.”

“Mwo? Why do I? That doesn’t even make a sense.”

“What happen, then?”

“Well, there is something that causes my mood to be flown away.”

“Wow, interesting. Does this include people in your school?”

“Maybe...”

“You don’t want to tell me?”

“Why should I? If not because of that stupid clause, we won’t even talk to each other. I HATE YOU. Remember?”

“You still have feelings over Hyun Jin?”

“What?? NO! This is absolutely don’t have anything to do with Hyun Jin or Hyo Rin. Well, it is about a girl but definitely NOT Hyo Rin.”

“Really? There’s a new girl then...”

“Woah... Are you trying to indulge with my private life now, Mr Song?”

Joongki laugh as he saw the pirate eyes that Kira did while staring at him. He is trying to cover his laugh but he end up with a louder one as Kira starts to pout.

“That’s funny.”

“What??”

“YOUR FACE! You should consider taking an acting class someday. Who knows you’re going to become a great imitator.”

“Huh. Why should I be an imitator when I could even play a lead?? You’re the one who being funny.”

“Arasso, arasso... You win. Aigoo... Nobody’s going to win with this attitude, huh?”

“Talk about yours then.”

“What?”

“Aniya. Forget about it.”

“Alright, then...”

“Anyway, I told you, right? I could take a cab instead.”

“Eh? Ah... It’s ok. I’m heading there too. THANK YOU.”

“What? Why with that THANK YOU?? Are you mocking me??”

“I just thought that as a RESPONSIBLE, GENEROUS AND KIND HEARTED manager, I should at least receive appreciation from my employee, RIGHT?”

“HAHAHA... You’re kidding me, right? ME? APPRECIATION? YOU? NO, THANK YOU.”

Kira turn to the window as she said that. ‘That evil, malicious Song Joongki. Appreciation? It’s good enough that I choose not to KILL you.’

***

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???!!!”

Ki woong blink his eye profusely as he heard the scream.

“YOU... Are you going to be responsible if I’m not going to finish my studies before it’s time?? I have put everything in the line just for THIS, you see??”

“Arasso, arasso... I’m sorry. It’s just... I’m still thinking ways for Kira to accept you and those thinking has been troubles me. So...”

“Forget it. I’ll go.”

“Wait, WHAT?”

“Call me tomorrow when you have eased your mind. I don’t need this type of conversation anymore. And... I’m sorry. Call me.”

Gyuri immediately grabs her book and smash the front door as she walks out through it. There’s only one thing in her head, ‘Just because of that snobbish Han Kira, now I have to delay the tutor session. Haish... Be patient, Nam Gyuri. Everything is going to be better. Yeah! Himne! Hwaiting!’

***

It was just a few second after Gyuri ride her motorcycle pass the neighbourhood, Joongki’s car arrive. Ki Woong quickly went out as he heard a car’s sound. But, he hide himself when he saw Kira and Joongki come out from the car.

“Kamsahanida.”

Kira says as she bows to Joongki.

“Wow, now this is what I called BEING APPRECIATE.”

“Yeah, yeah... Whatever. You can go now.”

Joongki was trying to pat Kira’s head as he’s walking to the car. But, she dodges it first before he could even touch her.

“I should put my own condition on the clause too, I guess. ‘NO PHYSICAL CONTACT.’ Is it good?”

“You’re good at jokes. Anyway, see you tomorrow.”

“Wait.”

“Looks like you can’t get enough of me, huh?”

“Keep dreaming. Actually, there’s something I need to clarify.”

“Regarding what?”

“Well, since I don’t have enough time to read the clause by myself, could you please give me reason why did you forbid me from that company?”

“Simple. I don’t want problems arrive because of you.”

“You’re serious?? That’s all?”

“Yes. I’m serious. Now, if you excuse me, I have something better to do. See ya.”

Joongki tries to walk off when he saw a familiar red helmet located on the side of the road.

“What. Is. This?”

“Ah... Probably belong to that girl.”

“What girl? Which girl that you’re talking about? The new girl?”

“Well, there's this one girl that Ki Woong- Wait. Why I’m telling you all of this. Give me that. I’ll give it to the owner later.”

“NO. I’m giving to give this to HER myself. I want to see her.”

“Nope. I’m not going to let that happen. Give me that back.”

Joongki tries his best to keep the helmet but Kira grabs it harder that almost make him trip over at the slippery road.

“YOU...”

“What? You’re not intended to throw tantrum over me, right? It’s not my fault that you’re being a stubborn SONG JOONGKI. ”

Kira says while holding the helmet. Joongki

“Whatever. I’ll pick you up at your college tomorrow. Go inside. The wind is chilling me.”

“WHATEVER. Bye.”

***

That night, Joongki keeps thinking about the helmet that he hold earlier. And, due to that, he couldn’t even lays his eyes for even a bit. ‘That seriously looks familiar to me. Is it possible... But... Haish... Maybe I was wrong then. Probably that just belongs to somebody else.’