Help Me

The Coincidental You..

 

Ki Woong’s POV

My Japanese lesson finally over.I glad I take the class.I know it is useless now,but who know if it’ll be a benefit on my resume later.It is quite lonely since Kira couldn’t wait for me as she always does.She told me that she has to stay at home,do some delayed assignment.I guess,Kira have been a little busy since she start working for S.M. Telecommunications.Its been days since we met.The only thing that kept us stay in touch was calls and texts.Well,I guess I’m going to miss her queenka’s and childish act.

As I’m going to a bus stop,my eye suddenly stop at a figure who keep staring at my tution’s building.I approached her when I think I actually recognized the individual.Then,when I was just a few inches from her,I’ve finally identify the person.

“So,I guess you’re the real threat.”

The person then turn to me.Of course.I seriously good at instict.She just keep staring at me with a suprised reaction.I guess,she wouldn’t expect that I will realise her.

“What are you doing here?”She finally  said with seriously harsh tone.

I guess she really mad at me due to what happen last time.But,let’s see.Now,she’s the one who will be humiliated.Yup!I’ll do whatever to repay everything that she’s make me gone through.

“The question goes to you,Gyuri-shi.”

“Waeyo?”

“You’re staring my class since earlier.But,we both know what actually that you waiting for,right?”

“What are you saying now?I seriously don’t get it.”

“You can always pretend to.I’m absolutely fine with it.But,I guess the tittle STALKER,ERT and EVERYTHING THAT A PERSON DONE TO ANOTHER PERSON WHO SHE’S ATTRACTED WITH..That should be you,Gyuri-shi.”

I somehow managed to say those thing in a calm tone.Excellent,Park Ki Woong!As the result,she seem to be a little pissed of with my statement.Yes!Finally,I’m succeed on my revenge.Victory on me!

“Ki Woong-shi.You’re not stupid,right?”

MWO??Now,she even called me stupid?How dare...Who does this girl think she is?How in a pure,sacred world like this,there’s a girl like her?HOWWWW?!!!!

“So,you still don’t want admit it?Fine!Come with me!”

I grab her hand and pull her to the nearby playground.She’s struggling to let go herself but I guess my nonexist muscle somehow win over her woman’s strengh.Finally,after we arrived at the park,I let go her hand.I start to feel sorry when she keep holding her hand that start to bruise.But,as I see her annoyed face,all the sorry feeling suddenly vanished.

“YAHH!!WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU”RE DOING???!!”She shouted at me.

It was so loud until I feel like my eardrum broke to pieces.

“You’re the one who start it first.I just want to clear the misuderstanding.”

“Me?You’re the one who bluntly told me about being your girlfriend or what.Wait!Am I handling a mentally ill people now?”

“First,ert.Then,stupid.And,now you think that I’m crazy?You’re the one who actually have a problem with your sick mind.”

“Ah!Stop it!I don’t wanna have some stupid argument with unrealistic people like you.Just tell me why you’re bringing me here?!”

“I told you I want to clear all the misuderstand.I..I was actually..I mistake you with another person that night.So,I guess everything settled now.RIGHT?”

I have to lie if I still want to hold on my pride.I’m not going to let it be trampled by some cute-baby face girl.Wait.I supposed to think something bad for this girl.Not something sweet as that.As I was busy correcting my twisting mind,I start to realise Gyuri has I-don’t-believe-you expression due to what I said.

“But,I think I still remember everything that happen that night..”

“And?”

“You do the confession with my name,Ki Woong-shi.Gyuri-shi..Would you like to be my girlfriend?That was what you say.”Gyuri said with a sarcastic tone.

She then laugh when I start to look like a person who keep searching an idea to uphold my word.

“Well,what you do just now is worse than that.”My confuse mind finally come up with something.

“What I do?What did I do?”

“You were stalking me during my class,right?I guess you start to fell for my charm,huh?Just one night and you start to feel something change.Is that so?”

I was expecting sorry-regret-embarrased face on her.Just like what I have earlier.But,all I can see now is a girl who keep laughing at me like there are no tomorrow to laugh.I start to felt like I was being in some gag show and she’s the audience.I just turn around to avoid the face that was laughing on me.

“Yah,Ki Woong-shi.I never said that I was waiting for you,right?What on the earth that make you think like that?”She said while still laughing.

Yup.Now,I remember.She do love laughing.LIKE A LOT.And,that’s why I was so stupid that night,thinking she’s the perfect choice.

“Well,obviously because you’re staring at my tuition class.And,I just think..You probably doing it because you’re expecting for somebody.

And,suddenly all the cute-naughty laugh dissapeared.Wait.I’m once again thinking of the bright side of her.Well,she has angel look,beautiful,cheerful..Ah!Stop it,Ki Woong.You seriously need some treatment.

“That was your class?”She said with a serious expression.Something that I found hard on her.

“Nae.Waeyo?”

“You..Err..You’ve done it?”

“You mean the course?Erm.It’s been 2 years since I learn Japanese and the teachers were suprised of my ability.They even said that I seriously sound like a true Japan person.Its funny to think about it because I'm actually....”

I was trying to brag about the whole class thing but I couldn’t as I were suprised by her sudden act.Out of the blue,this weird-thinking girl start to hold my hand.

“Yah...What are you doing?”I ask her out of curiosity.

“You.You could help me,Ki Woong-shi.”

“Hmm?”

“Could you teach me everything that you learn on the tuition center?I seriously need it.I’ll do anything if you say yes to this.”

She seriously look like some helpless creature now.Somehow,the last line start lingering in my mind.Anything,huh?Fine.I don’t have any single objection with that.I’ll do it.