Trouble Maker

The Coincidental You..

 

Kira was secretly listening to the Teen Top new song, ‘To You’ in her English lecture.She move her head slowly to the beat while pretending that she actually give her full attention to the most boring lecturer in her school,Mr Kim.Out of the blue,when the song comes to chorus,she actually realize that everybody in the lecture hall now give the most annoying look to her.She blinks couple of time while slowly turn to her side.And,as she thought,that person just give her ‘the sweetest smile’ while holding her earphone.

“Hyo Rin,not again?!”Kira try to keep her whisper as slow as ever.

The girl just keep smiling to her while pointing to the lecturer that since earlier giving Kira the death stare of his.

“Kira!”he shouted as Kira try to ignore those stare.

“Yes sir?”

“See me after this class.”

Kira just nodded and try to smile to everybody that keep watching her like she was some kind of freak animal.Among of them,there was a nice,good-looking boy shaking his head to Kira’s atittude.He keep staring at Kira until everybody actually turn back their attention to Mr Kim.

Kira stay in the class for her next private lecture eventhough the real class actually ended 15 minutes ago.15 minutes of lecture sure benefit Kira enough.What she know now,no more playing in Mr Kim class.That for sure.

As she open the door,she see the most unwanted person standing in front of her.Hyo Rin really determine toward her this time.She waits for 15 minutes just to give her annoyed look to Kira.The 15 minutes that Kira have to spend for those boring lecture.And,Hyo Rin spend all of that just for her.

“I guess you really like me,huh Hyo Rin?”

Hyo Rin stand there without a word.She just keep smiling to Kira while making her ‘don’t-dare-talk-to-me’ look.

“You should realise who are you talking to now,Kira.I never could imagine myself liking somebody like you.A fine girl like me have a taste to a like you?What do you take me for?A lesbian?”

“Well,you should admit that then.Don’t you realise?A fine girl like you constantly come in my way and try to ruin every single thing that I do.I’m sure that was Hyo Rin that I know.But,relax girl.You don’t have to start freaking out for sure.Because a girl me,I mean a ,who know popularity only would never be tired of a weirdo like you.”

“What did you just call me?”

“You hear me girl.Don’t start to give me another weirdo face like that.”

 

Hyo Rin’s mouth now really seem to just let everything goes inside of it.She breath slowly and try to calm herself.Kira walk out with a great,big smile with her.Yes.Kira is the most popular girl in their school due to her outstanding brain and of course,ultimately her perfect flawless face.She could never imagine anybody else having a great fate like her.Some rumours that have been heard,Kira also have a really close relationship with numerous of Kpop stars.Even the song that she was caught listening in Mr Kim lecturer was said that personally introduced by one of the Teen Top member to her.And,because of that,almost all the girl that know this girl personally or not really hate this girl.Well,they have to admit,Kira have everything that could make her almost perfect.Almost.The only thing that Kira need now is just one,MONEY.

From afar,all eyes keep staring to the unbreakable Han Kira.Kira just keep walking and ignore those eted stare toward her.She keep walking until her eye actually catch a person that she need to see.She then smile after that person turn his head toward her.

 “How was Mr Kim?”

 “Great.You should wait for me Ki Woong!”

“To be the audience of your fight?Sorry,Im not interested on those.”

“You think I am?That girl really pissed me off.She keep doing things that I told her not too.”

“Well,you really should start listening to her then.”

“What does that even mean,Ki Woong?I don’t have any time to waste now.The only think comes to me now is I seriously want to get rid of that weirdo.”

“Well,next time use your genius brain more  in our conversation.I was talking about Hyun Jin.”

“Hyun Jin?He never do anything like that plastic surgery girl did to me.I try to use my brain this time,but forgive me.Im really clueless now.Just straight to the point will you?”

“I don’t think there is something wrong with your eyes though.Well,Im actually talking about how Hyo Rin was crazy about  that guy,She even buy him the newest Iphone for his upcoming birthday which is in November.And,today is  29th March,Kira.”

“Wow,that was so cool!But,wait!Does that mean that the Iphone that I recently get from Hyun Jin is actually from Hyo Rin?”


“Im sure that’s one of the reason why she keep shouting to you like some crazy warded people.”

Kira starting to remember a few weeks ago when Hyun Jin give her the present with an expected bright smile from him.Hyun Jin always buy her something before so as usual she just take it without any hesitation.Ki Woong warn her each time Hyun Jin try to approach her but she never listen to those nagging from her childhood bestfriend.The only think that Kira know,those presents was meant for her,so why don’t she just take it for granted.Hyun Jin just another boy who insist to win her over just like those silly little boys who still trying to understand the rule of her world.Kira smile while thinking of those boys who would do anything just to get the title of Kira’s bf.Among those people,there Ki Woong stand alone talking about a danger of those attemption and bla bla bla.Only she know how she was actually tired of those grandmother story that Ki Woong keep repeated to her.But,she never told Ki Woong to stop all of that.Well,maybe the reason is she actually enjoyed how Ki Woong showing those care for her.As she learnt to pronounce people name,Ki Woong was the second name that she know after her mom.Her world start with Ki Woong and so does Ki Woong.

While keep repeating their sweet memories in her head,without Kira actually realise,it is actually time for them heading back for their next class.