Part-time job

The Coincidental You..

 

Kira was sitting leisurely in front of one of her favourite boutique.She could only see those stylish girl on her age keep entering the shop.She sigh alone while thinking again every conversation that she had with Ki Woong.‘A princess like me shouldn’t suffer like this.This is not even my style!Uhh..I hate this life..’

Then,her eye catch a person who she recognized well.She try to hide behind the tree that was not far from the place.‘I’m done.What is that arrogant jerk doing here?’

But,while she keep doing her spy act,suddenly a voice come from her back.

“Miss me,Kira-shi?”

Kira turn around and was suprised a bit when that person approach her.

“I guess another fact that I should know is our Kira-shi is surely bad at hiding,huh?”

Kira just pout while staring at the man in front of her.And,then she start to remember something.

“I heard about it..”

“What?”

“S.M Telecommunications..Its on the news the another day.”

“Ah..I told you we’re kind of famous.”

“Please..Just stop those bragging.I’m seriously going to be tired by it.”

Joongki chuckled a bit.Somehow,that sound cute on Kira.

“I heard about it too..”

“That news?”

“No.Hyun Jin..”

Kira could only nod when she hear the name.She seriously don’t want to brought up about that again.

“So..I guess I should say how impress I am.”

“Song Joongki-shi know how to impress with another people,too?”

“I guess its been hard for you..”

“You don’t want to know how much I do.”

“Give me a chance to make it up then.”

“Ok..You could help me.”

“Help?You need it?”

“Nae.I want your money.”

Joongki blurted out his laugh when he saw Kira was a little bit serious with it.'Look at those funny,priceless expression.I guess this girl..I don't know..is just too outspoken probably.'

“So,I’m the one that have to replace Hyun Jin’s place now?”Joongki said when he recover from the uncontrol laugh.

“Well,you apparently have more those gold credit card than him,right?Choosing you a better choice of course..”

“That’s how you think of it,huh?I have a better idea,though..”

“Mwoeyo?”

“Work with me.”

“Huh?”

“Be one of those respected employee of S.M Telecommunications.”

Kira stood still when she heard that.‘Me as a part of S.M Telecommunications?I’m not in those weird dream,right???”

***

 

Kira keep thinking about what Song Joongki told her before until she was completely blank in front of Ki Woong who keep waving to her.

“You’re ok?”

“Huh?Oh..I’m good..”

“You seriously changed now.I kind of miss those queenka’s act.”

“Stop kidding,Ki Woong.”

Ki Woong smile and then laugh when he saw the annoyed face of Kira that has been missing these few days.

“I miss those.”

“Yeah,whatever..Ah!Ki Woong..”

“Erm?”

“Part-time job..”

“Ah..The one that I told you before?You want to survey some now?Wanna go with me?”

“Aniya..Actually,I kind of find it myself.”

“Seriously?Where?”

“S.M Telecommunications.”

“Yahh..That was..”Before Ki Woong could finish his line,Kira cut in.

“Miyan.I know I should discuss this thing with you before but I don’t want to let go the opportunity.”

“Kira-ah.When I say part-time job,its mean working as a waitress at a restaurant maybe.Or a bread shop.That was what it supposed to be.And,who the that give you the work at a big company like that?”

“That arrogant jerk,Song Joongki.”

“Song Joongki?Who is this guy?”

“Just..Err..Hyun Jin’s friend.”

“You once again involve with some stupid,badass,rich guy,huh?”

“Its going to be different this time,Ki Woong-ah.”

“And,how is that?”

“Because I’m actually working for him this time.Not as her secret mistress or what.I’m not going to pull those act again.I promise..”

Ki Woong could saw that Kira was telling him the truth.He slowly sigh and try to smile.

“Well..Just be careful,ok?I believe you,but not him.He is just another version of Hyun Jin for me.And,they were friend,right?”

“Nae.I’ll try..”