All for Joongki!

The Coincidental You..

 

After a hard explanation,Ki Woong finally let Kira to choose the job.She is now already in Joongki’s car,going to the place that she’s going to work.She doesn’t mind being pick by her own boss because of the beauty but this is too much.What type of boss will drive his new employee on her first day to the work?And,to make it weirder,the boss is Song Joongki.The arrogant jerk Song Joongki who know nothing but himself.Kira start to feel the whole atmosphere start to be ackward.

“Excuse me,Joongki-shi.”

“Nae.What is it?”

“You don’t have to do this actually.Its my first day,so I have to show other employees that I could do a good job in front of them despite my age.Not just totally depend to the Sajangnim.”

“Don’t worry,Kira-shi.You’ll have your time soon.Erm..What you said just now?”

“Nae?Which one?”

“Ah..Sajangnim.Call me that from now on.”

Kira ignore Joongki and turn to the window.She do that so that Joongki couldn’t notice her being disgusted with Joongki’s arrogant tone.

“I’ll call you whatever I want,you Joong-jerk.”Kira said in a whisper.

“What?”

“Nothing.”

Kira then turn and give her big grin to Joongki.Joongki just smirk while keep his focus on the driving.A few minutes later,they finally arrived to one luxury,large mansion.Beautiful wouldn’t be enough to describe it.

“Woahh.”

Joongki peek the girl’s expression and end up laughing to her.Kira who realised she just blurt things that was supposed in her mind only start to pout.

“I guess you really good at making people become a joke,huh?”

“Kira-shi.That’s only work on you.”

Kira once again pout and follow Joongki who was ahead of her.They then enter the house.Expectedly,the house was so grand with sophisticated interior.

“Joongki-shi.I don’t know S.M Telecommunication’s office was actually a house.”

“Ani.This is not our company’s office.This is my house.”

“Nae?Then,what are we doing here?”

“You’ll know it soon.Wait a minute.I get you something to drink.”

“You don’t have to trouble yourself.I’m fine.”

“Just sit and wait.And,remember!Don’t ever touch anything in here.Araso?”

“Nae..”

But,Joongki will be too dumb if he believe that Kira will obey his word.Just after Joongki is totally dissapear,Kira then got up from the couch to the big cabinets that was just a few inch from her.She grab the photo album that was in it.As she saw the content,she start to bit her lip,to hold her laugh.It was full with Joongki’s photos!And,under each of the photos,there’ll be a review on it.

 

                                                                            Joongki on highschool   

 

                          

                                                                    Joongki going to Germany

 

                                                                     Joongki on his first commercial product

 

     

                 Joongki at basketball game

 

Kira start to blurt out her laugh when she look all the priceless expression.‘He could be a good model.But,it is just me or this family seriously like him a little bit too much?’She start to view a few more picture until she stop at one familiar face.

 

                                             Joongki and Hyo Rin on family dinner

 

She stop at the picture for a while until she start to remember that night conversation.

 

“So,this Joongki guy.He knows about me.He also knows Hyo Rin?”

“Is this some kind of jealous act?”

“Would you just answer it?”

“Araso..I guess he does.Well,Hyo Rin always come to my house since I was born so of course Joongki accidentally met her.”

“About her being your fiancee?”

“I told him that last summer.After the ceremony.”

 

‘Accidentally met,huh?I don’t think so Hyun Jin.They were so much closer that I expected them to be..’Then,she start to flip the album to a few more picture.And then she stop..

 

                                                   Sooji with Hyun Jin

 

“Recognized the figure?”Joongki who come from behind,shocked Kira.

Kira widen her eye and turn to Joongki who were smiling behind her.

“Who is this?”

“Don’t tell me you the easy-forgetting type?”

“Not him.The little girl.”

“Ah..That’s Sooji.”

“Bae Suzy?”

“Ani.Nae Sooji.My Sooji..”

“What?”

 

“Oppa!”

Kira and Joongki turn to the voice.Kira was a little bit shocked as she see a young girl with a sweet smile was standing in front of her.The girl then hug Joongki.

“Kira-shi.This is my Sooji.”

“Oh..Annyonghaseyo.I’m Han Kira.”

“Erm.Annyong.”

Kira somehow felt that she has been fool by the matured appearance of the girl.She could feel that Joongki is now giggling at her.

“Sooji-ah.Use formality with unnie.”

That girl amazingly follow Joongki’s word and bow nicely toward Kira.And,due to that Kira manage to handle her anger.

“Oppa.Who is she?”

“Remember what we have discuss with your dad?”

“She’s the one?!”

Joongki just nod to the little girl.The girl then start running away from them.Joongki try to catch her but she just gone.And,suddenly the atmosphere start to change.There is maid everywhere ,searching for the girl.Joongki was searching the girl too with Kira following him around.Then,he stop,realising the girl behind him is little exhausted.

“You’re ok,Kira-shi?”

“Where is she?”

Kira try to said it while panting hardly.

“It’s ok.Let’s go inside.Just let the maid search her instead.”

“Nae,Joongki-shi.”

As they’re in the house,Kira start to feel more ackward as not even single word come from Joongki.

“Joongki-shi.”At last Kira try to invent a conversation.

“Nae?”

But,then there is once again  silent as Kira couldn’t exatcly predict what actually she is going to say.

“Kira-shi,you have something to ask?”

“Actually..”

“Is it about Sooji and why you have to be in this house?”

“Yes.”

 “Kira-shi,do you remember our contract that you sign before we coming here?”

“Of course.It was my work contract,right?”

“I told you to read the clause properly,right?”

“Oh..That?Well,I guess I was too excited to know my work place,so..”

Before Kira could finish her sentence,Joongki cut her in with ‘tch’ sound.

“You should read it,Kira-shi.”

At that time,Kira start to realise there’s something totally wrong with the all of this.

“Give me back.I want to read it now.”

“Uh-oh.Its too late,Kira-shi.”

“Mworagu?!”

“I told you earlier the consequences that you could face if you fail to read it properly.Am I?You could be suffer for your choice,Kira-shi.”

“Stop saying my name like that!Its useless to talk about formality to someone who has a devil mindset like you!”

“Then,you’re not eager to know what on the contract,Kira?”

Kira start to regret what she say before.‘Now,he’s going to talk to me like I was his best friend or what..Uhh..Why does this has to happen to me?’

“Just tell me what actually I have to do.”

“First,you’re going to work in here.This is your work place.”

“But,you said that this is not S.M. Telecommunications buliding.You say that!”

“I said that you’re going to work for me and not for S.M. Telecommunications.”

“But,you did say S.M. Telecommunications.”

“What a good memory.I have to be proud to have an employee like you.Yes,I did say that.But,if you remember it properly,I say be part of S.M. Telecommunications,right Kira?”

“What’s the difference of those two?”

“Because,I’m part of S.M. Telecommunications,Kira unnie.”

Kira turn around and see a little girl crossing her arm while keep smirking at her.‘O.M.G!!!!!’

***

Kira’s POV

I seriously should listen to Ki Woong’s advice.Yup,you should keep that in  mind,Kira.Now,look the chaos that cause by you.How I’m going to survive being in this mansion with that devil Joong-jerk and his wicked little sister???And,due to the stupid contract,I have to be here.Doing this job.Arhh!!!Who know the popular,beautiful Han Kira will end up in this nanny uniform?I hate that mind-twisted Joong-jerk!

"What do you mean you're part of S.M. Telecommunications?"

"Because I work there."

And,look at this,they even choose to have a snobbish little young girl than the genius me??

“I’ll give you money,Kira.You don’t have to worry.I’ll give you a lot more than you could imagine.”Joongki said with a calm smile.

“I have my own condition.”

“I don’t think its on the clause though.”

“Yahh..Song Joongki!How could you do this kind of lie to an innocent girl and make her seem like she’s the most shallow person in the world?!”

At last,I could blurt all that was keep in me.That Joong-jerk conversely,seem entertained with the whole show that was in front of him now.Yup.I seriously look like those drama show that I keep watched.I don't care if that Sooji is giggling at me anymore.

“I never say it is,but is it?”

I could only sigh to his tease.

“Ok..We’ll make a deal then.If you’re going to do your work properly,I repeat PROPERLY,then you’ll get anything that you want.”

“Deal!So,that’s mean I have to babysit your sister,right?”

“Oho..You don’t want to suffer for another mistake.She’s not my sister.She’s my dongsaeng’s daughter.”

“Dongsaeng?He’s younger than you then?”

“Ah..Another important thing that was on the clause is you’re not allowed to ask more than you should know.”

“Whatever.”

“So,what’s on your mind,then?”

“Huh?”

“Your condition.What is it?”

“I have to tell you now?”

“Of course.It is so you could feel more inspired to the job.”

“Well...”

Then,I start to think the thing that I always want in my life.Money?Nahh..He told me already that he’s going to give me more than I could imagine.That’s mean nooooomu money for me.House?I’m fine with that house.It is comfy and near to Ki Woong’s place.Hmmh..What else?And,then I remember how Ki Woong was not confident on my word earlier.Well,he’s right but I don’t want to look helpless in front of him.No more!So.........

“I’m going to be a real employee of S.M. Telecommunications if I succeed on this.Not just with your family but with the real company.I want to work for the company!”