No more secret...

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

(Kyurin's POV)

I was trying my best to cook the best ramen for Kyungsoo to eat. I handled every ingredients with care while smiling all the time. Yeah, I'm quite happy.

"Kyurin-ah..." I turned around and saw Kyungsoo was walking towards me.

"Yeah??" I replied.

"Have you seen Yongguk???"

"I haven't seen him since early in the morning. Why you ask?"

"Nothing. Just something that I need to discuss with him."

"What is it?"

"Something...It's not important actually."

"Owh...okay..." I looked back at the ramen and continued to finish cooking it. There's something going on and I'm the only one who is clueless.

===========================================================================================================================

Yongguk oppa entered the house that evening. He looked tired.

"Oppa, where have you been?" I stood up and asked him.

"Nowhere. Just walking around the town." he smiled and ruffled my hair. He was about to go upstairs to his room when Kyungsoo called him.

"Yah, I need to talk to you." Kyungsoo said.

"Let's talk in my room." Yongguk oppa replied. Then, both of them went upstairs to Yongguk oppa's room, leaving me alone at the living room.

30 minutes has passed since they started to go upstairs to discuss something.

"What are they discussing anyway? And why they didn't include me?" I said alone.

Suddenly, I heard a noise. Bukk--- I heard someone punched someone but I don't know who is who. I quickly went upstairs and entered Yongguk oppa's room. There, I saw Kyungsoo was punching Yongguk oppa.

"Kyungsoo!!!! What are you doing??!!!" I yelled at him and ran to Yongguk oppa's side. I pushed Kyungsoo and helped Yongguk oppa to stand up.

"Oppa, are you alright?" I asked Yongguk oppa.

"It's okay." he replied.

"You're bleeding. Your lips...."

"I'm fine, Kyurin."

"Kyungsoo, what are you thinking??!!! Have you gone nuts??!!! Are you crazy??!!!" I yelled at Kyungsoo once again.

"Yes!!! I'm crazy!!! Satisfied now???!!!!" he yelled at me back and went out from the room.

"What is wrong with him???"

=========================================================================================================================

I was about to go out with Hyeri and Jieun when suddenly Chanyeol oppa popped out of nowhere in front of me, not to mention, in front of the door house.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I asked, in shock. Without any word, oppa straight away opened the door and entered the house.

"Where's that guy? That useless guy?" He asked.

"Oppa, what do you mean?"

Not long after that, Kyungsoo went downstairs. I'm doomed!

"What hap----" Kyungsoo stopped after seeing Chanyeol oppa. As soon as oppa saw Kyungsoo, he walked towards Kyungsoo with anger. He grabbed Kyungsoo on the collar and punched him on his face.

"Oppa!!" I screamed.

"Pack your things now, Kyurin!!!" oppa ordered me.

"What for??"

"I said, pack your things, IMMEDIATELY!!!"

"I don't want to!!!"

"So, you prefer to live with this stranger rather than with me??!!!"

"He's not a stranger, oppa. He's...."

"He's what??? Tell me, who is he to you???!!"

"He's the guy that I love!!!!"

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Haje's little word O_O :

So, my family,relatives and friends all knew about my boyfriend. lately, we have a big fight and luckily it was just for one day. I don't want to fight with him whenever i contact him. we're actually quite hard to see each other since he's busy with his own things.same as mine. a week from now, i'm going to further my studies.luckily i'm not going overseas...yet...so, he decided to follow me where i'll be going. he'll be working, and i'll be studying. Everyday,i'll be missing him.he said to me that he misses me so much too..^^..it has been over a week we haven't seen each other..so,yesterday,we met..we went to the karaoke box...of course,to sing...=_=...he said, once again, that he misses me, although we have met...=_=...weird boyfriend i got there...

sorry guys...it must be hard for you to read my story about my boyfriend.i just missed him...

so,here is my latest update about kyungsoo...^^...comment guys...and ouhh...you can tell me how you want this story to go...i can take some of your ideas and update..and don't worry...i'll give credit to you...^^