I Know, Kyurin...

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

(Kyurin's POV)

I don't know why but my tears kept falling down. Stupid Kyungsoo!!

"Kyurin-ah, you--"

I looked up and saw Chanyeol oppa was entering my ward. I quickly wiped my tears and smiled at him. It was a fake smile.

"Kyurin-ah..." he walked towards me and sat next to me.

"What happen?? Who makes you cry? Tell me...I'll teach whoever the person is..." oppa said.

"N-nothing, oppa. I'm okay. Don't worry..." I replied.

"Then, why are you crying??"

I couldn't hold the tears any longer. Tears just kept coming out. Oppa quickly hugged me tightly and calmed me down.

"If you're not ready to tell me your problem, it's okay then. Don't force yourself to tell me what's happening now. Take your time to calm down and if only you wanted me to be your listener, I'll be here at any moment and I'll listen to every word you'll say. Okay?"

I just nodded my head and cried on his shoulder.

"You're so precious to me, Kyurin. You have to know that. I want you to be happy everytime. I don't want to see your tears. It will makes me feel sad. Also, promise me one more thing. Please get well soon. I don't want you to stay here any longer. I miss you every time I come back home."

"I'm sorry, oppa..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I laid down on the bed, looking out of the window. When will I be out from this hospital??? I'm bored already. Seriously bored. I want to go out and enjoy myself.

"Kyurin-ah..." I heard Chanyeol oppa's voice.

"Oppa..." I got up from bed and smiled at him.

"Are you sleeping?" he asked.

"Nope...Just wondering when will I be out from here." I answered.

"Bored already??"

I nodded my head fast.

"Oppa~~~"

"Hmm???"

"Can I go out?"

"Did you ask permission from the doctor?"

"Not yet...But oppa, can't we be naughty at this one time?? Please~~ Just once...I really want to go out and have fun. The doctor surely will not give me and he will said, you can't go out because bla bla bla...." I imitate the doctor.

"Let's go..." he whispered to me. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, oppa. Love you so much!!!"

He then kissed my forehead and said,"Anything for you, dear..."

 

So, I get to go out with oppa, which is awesome!!! Ouhh...the fresh air...I love it!! Oppa bought me some foods from the stalls that we found. Seriously, I love that moment where I have the freedom once again, although it will lasts only for a few hours,

We walked and entered all the shops. If only I can pause the time.

"Kyurin-ah..." I heard someone called out my name. Oppa was in the shop to pay the things that he wanted to buy. I looked around and saw Kyungsoo. He was standing right in front of me.

"You're out from the hospital already? Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

"Why should I tell you? You're nothing to me. I don't know you. So, don't bother me. Just go and date with your girlfriend."

"Kyurin-ah, about Ji-eun..."

"You don't have to explain to me anything. I don't have anything to do with you. Why should you bother to explain it to me??" I was about to walk away when Kyungsoo spoke something.

"It's not true!!! You have something to do with me. You're the girl that I truly love. I should be bother when you misunderstanding the relationship between me and Ji-eun. Can't you see that I really love you??!!!!" he said.

I looked at him. I can see his tears.

"Then, tell me, who is Ji-eun???" I tried hard not to cry.

"She's my first love. I know it's hard to forget about her because she's the first girl that I love. But if that makes you stay away from me, I'd rather forget about her completely and stay by your side. I'd rather die than losing you." he kept crying. I just kept silent, didn't say a word. I can't hold my tears any longer. The tears just wanted to come out. Kyungsoo then moved closer to me and hugged me tightly. I don't have the energy to push him away. I just let him hugged me and just cried on his shoulder.

"Please don't avoid me. I want to stay by your side forever. I love you more than cleanliness." he said. I just smiled, hearing what he  just said.

 

(Chanyeol's POV)

After paying the bill, I was about to go out from the shop when I saw Kyurin was having a fight with Kyungsoo, outside the shop. I know Kyurin's problem that day, has to do something with Kyungsoo. I know the truth right from the beginning. I know Kyurin was lying all this while. I know that. But Kyurin just can't hide her true feelings towards Kyungsoo. Park Kyurin, she's not an ordinary girl.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haje's little word O_o :

Hello hello~~~ hehe..here's chapter 13 for you guys...well, i don't actually know when this will end but i know it will end soon. so how does it goes??? I know all of you are curious about what actually happened between Kyungsoo and Ji-eun on chapter 12, right?? well, i'll tell that on another chapter...study week just started for me...the next next week will be my final exam..wish me luck guys...^^...after that, holidays!!!!

so,comment please~~ ^_^