The Truth

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

(Kyungsoo's POV)

"Here...I made some for you. Try it..." I smiled at Kyurin while giving her a bowl of porridge.

"Are you sure it can be eaten?" She asked.

"Yah, all this while, I'm the one who's doing the cooking when we lived together. Can't you remember?" I laughed. Then, I stopped laughing. After a while, I continued,

"Yeah, right...You didn't remember anyth---"

"I remember... Actually, I remembered all the things that had happened between us all this while. It's just...." she said.

"Thank God...You've regained your memory!!" I hugged her tightly, too happy thinking about it.

"No....Kyungsoo, listen to me first.." she pushed me aside gently. I sat besides her, ready to listen to every word that she had to say.

"I lied to all of you. I lied about losing my memory. I'm actually quite fine after the incident. I told the doctor to tell all of you that I lost my memory just because----"

"Because of what?" I asked.

"I don't want to make Chanyeol oppa dissapointed with me. He didn't like me having any special relationship with you because he thought you're a bad guy.........just because of what Yongguk oppa said to him. So, I thought, this is the best opportunity to stay away from you and throw you away from my life..."

I just let a sigh... Her tears started to show off.

"I didn't even think that it's actually hard for me to throw you away from my life. I'm suffering more that you do. Hiding my true feelings are sure the hardest thing I've ever tried. Looking at you and Jieun really hurting me. My heart really hurts." she continued and cried. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her tightly.

"Don't do this to me again....I'm suffering, thinking that you didn't even remember who I am. I don't want to lose you anymore. I want you to be by my side. I want to marry you. I love you so much. I love you more than you love me. You're my everything. I can't live without you. Please, don't leave me again." I said.

"I'm sorry, Kyungsoo...I'm really sorry..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yah, can't you chop the onion nicely? You're ruining it." I said to Kyurin.

"My eyes hurt.....Kyungsoo-ah, help me...." I looked at her. She closed both of her eyes. I quickly went to her.

"Let me blow into your eyes. Just stay still..."

I blowed multiple of times until I was too captivate by her beauty.

"Yah, are you done yet??" she asked. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at me. I was frozen.

"Kyungsoo-ah, what---" Without thinking much, I kissed her lips passionately. She didn't push it, but kissed back. I missed her kiss so much, until I'm getting crazy. We were kissing for about 2 minutes non-stop until suddenly.....

"Kyurin-ah...." I heard Chanyeol hyung's voice. Kyurin quickly pushed me and we both looked at Chanyeol hyung.

"I think......I should do the cooking...." Chanyeol hyung said.

"I'll help..." I continued.

"No......You, Kyungsoo, go do what you want..."

"Then, I'll help.." Kyurin spoke.

"No for you too, honey....you go follow Kyungsoo...I'll do the cooking..........................ALONE....."

After that, we left Chanyeol hyung alone in the kitchen and sat on the sofa in front of the television.

Silenceeee.................................that was what happened between us for a few moments...

"Ehemmmmm......" I tried to break the silence. I slowly moved closely towards Kyurin. I saw her smiling. Then, she suddenly looked at me, staring at me without moving an inch.

"What??" I asked. She just smiled. She grabbed my shirt, pulled me closer to her and kissed me.

"You want this right??" she asked. I smiled, and kissed her again.

I love you Park Kyurin.... I love you so much....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went downstairs to find Kyurin.

"Kyurin-ahh....." I saw her sleeping on the sofa. I turned the tv off and sat besides her. I her hair, rub her cheek gently and smiled.

"Don't leave me,okay???" I whispered to her ears and kissed her cheek.

"Kyungsoo..........." she suddenly called my name while sleeping.

"I love you......." she said and continued sleeping. I smiled, hearing what she said.

After a few minutes, Kyurin woke up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at me.

"Hmmm.....Kyungsoo-ah....what are you doing here??" she asked.

"Looking at you sleeping..."

"You sure know how to joke..." she smiled.

"You sure love me that much, huh??" I chuckled. She opened her eyes widely.

"What?? What did I say while sleeping???"

"Nothing....."

"Come on, tell me...." she grabbed my arm.

"Kyungsoo.....I love you...." I whispered to her ears and smirked.

"I......I didn't.....said that..........." she looked shy.

"Alright then, I'll go to Jieun....Kyurin doesn't love me anymore...I should go..." I looked down, acting sad.

"No, Kyungsoo-ah...."

"It's okay, I understand. I can't force you to love me...I'll go..."

"I love you, Kyungsoo...." she suddenly said. I smiled....

"I do love you. I don't want to lose you..."

I went to her and hugged her from the back.

"Thank you, honey...I love you too, and I also don't want to lose you...

"Thank you, Kyungsoo, for always be by my side..."

"You're welcome, my love..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haje's little own word O_o :

Sooooooo sorryyyy for the superb late update...I'm too busy with my studies and final exam..... right now, I'm in holiday for a month..yeayy!!! the story is coming to an end actually...just a few chapters left...so, thank you for waiting.... :)