He's back??!!!!!

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

(Kyurin's POV)

I was doing my assignment, and for the first time, I was doing it at the living room, where Kyungsoo also there, doing his work. It was nothing but silence between us.

"Kyungsoo-ah...." I broke the silence.

"What?" he replied without looking at me.

"I was wondering, where actually do you study and what kind of practices do you have daily?"

"You're curious about me now?"

"Well, we have lived together for almost a month now. Is it wrong for me to feel curious about you and your background family?"

"How about you?"

"Well, I'm studying in Mathematical Science. I have an oppa. My parents died ages ago. That's what oppa told to me. I think that's it."

"I'm 22 years old." he said and continued doing his work. *This guy really...........-_-*

"But Kyungsoo-ah, I kept thinking about this thing since that day when your friends came to our house."

"What is it?"

"What do you mean when you're saying that I'm yours?"

He looked at me but didn't answer me.

"What does that mean?" I asked once again.

"It's just......"

"Just what?"

"I mean.....you're my housemate....that's what I meant..."

"Ahhh....so, it was like that."

"Stop thinking about stupid stuffs and finish your assignment. I'll not accompany you anymore once I've finish my work."

"YES.SIR!!"

******

JEON HYERI                                                                                              YOON JIEUN

396593_407172452651652_2118912453_n.jpg                                                 425403_407172429318321_386982317_n.jpg

"Kyurin-ah!!!" I heard someone was calling out my name. I turned around and found out that my bestfriend, Hyeri, was running towards me.

"What's up? Where's Jieun?" I asked, looking around to find my another bestfriend, Jieun.

"She's seeing the lecturer. Need some answers to her weird questions, I guess." Hyeri answered.

"Ahhh...."

"Yah, you're going home, right? Can I come with you?"

"What for? Stalking Chanyeol oppa?"

"As if you didn't get used to it...Don't ask if you already know that." she smiled.

"He's not home yet. Usually, he'll come home late every Wednesday because he got a lot of classes on Wednesday and a lot of discussion to do."

"Yah, Kyurin-ah...do you think Chanyeol oppa will like me?"

"Stop dreaming, will you? I don't want to have a sister-in-law like you. After a week living with you, I'll sure be crazy."

"Yah, don't you feel that you're too harsh on me?"

I chuckled.

"Seriously, oppa don't like girls who thinks about her looks too much. He just like simple girl, like me."

"Obviously, he'll like girls like you because you're his dong-saeng, his everything. Lucky you, got a pretty, handsome and cool oppa."

"As if you don't have an oppa."

"Stop it, I hate talking about my oppa. We'll stop here." she said. I laughed.

Then, I saw Kyungsoo. He was skateboarding while listening to some music using his earphone.

"Kyungsoo-ah!!!" I called him. He was back from his college, I guess. He stopped and looked at me.

"What?" he removed his earphone from his ear.

"Going home?"

"Then, what? Going to the park and sleep there until 2AM???"

"Let's go together. I was actually on my way back home."

"I hate walking. You can just walk and I'm going to skateboarding all the way back home."

I quickly took his skateboard.

"Yah, what are you doing? Give me back my skateboard." he said.

"I'll give it back as soon as we arrive home."

That's how I left Hyeri all alone without saying anything. -_- . *Sorry, Hyeri*

******

I was watching tv when Kyungsoo came and sat next to me.

"Want some? I bought it not long ago." I offered him the popcorn. He took it and ate it without much saying.

"What are you watching?" he asked.

"Watching Dong Bang Shin Ki..."

"What if one day, I appear on tv, just like DBSK, will you watch it?"

"We'll see about that. Since you're so mean to me, I'm not gonna promise to you that I'll watch it." I said simply.

"I bet you'll watch and gone fangirling over me."

"Nonsense. I'd better gone fangirling towards my oppa rather than you."

Then, my phone rang. *It's oppa* I told Kyungsoo to be as quiet as an ant. He just nodded his head and continued watching the tv.

"Oppa, what's up?" I said.

"Kyurin-ah....how are you today? Fine?"

"I'm fine, oppa. Don't worry. How's your life oppa? I missed you so much."

"Just fine. I missed you too...owh, by the way, I have something to tell you. I bet it's a great news for you."

"What is it?"

"He's back...."

"Who's back?"

"Your guy... He's back from US."

"He's back???!!!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haje's little words O_O :

okay, guys...I know that D.O is not 22 years old but this is just a complete fictional....D.O is the same age as me....anyway, thanks to the new subscribers for subscribing my stories..^^.. btw, the characters in this story will increase, depend on the chapters...^^...anyway, guess who's that guy is...I'll give a simple yet helpful clue to you all...he's one of the B.A.P members...^^...tell me your guess...