Our Continuous Love Story

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

(Kyungsoo's POV)

- 4 years later -

I was walking alone at the lake near my house while getting some fresh air early in the morning.

"Huh..." I breathed in and out.

"What a beautiful and calm morning today." I smiled.

"Excuse me..." someone suddenly approached me. I turned around and saw 2 shy girls standing in front of me.

"Yes??"

"Are you Do Kyungsoo??" one of the girls asked.

"Yeah, that's me." I responded.

"We're your fans. Can we take a picture or two with you??"

"Yeah, sure..." I smiled at them.

"Ouhh..and an autograph??"

"For sure..." I smiled again. They got excited after I agreed to fulfil their wish.

After taking some pictures, the girls were thanking me...

"Oppa, can I ask you something?" The girls asked.

"What is it?"

"Who are you waiting for to come back actually?? You always said that everytime you have an interview."

I just smiled, hearing their question.

"One day, I'll let you all know, even the whole world will know when the time comes."

"Promise???"

"Yeah..I promise..."

After getting an answer from me, they left.

I looked at the lake...

"Kyurin-ah...when are you going to come back?? You know that I missed you like hell..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to Chanyeol hyung's house to visit him.

"Kyungsoo-ah, come in..."

"Thank you, hyung."

"So, how's your everyday life?" he asked.

"As usual, hyung. Practice, performance, interviews everywhere,variety shows." I answered.

"You are a famous person now,Kyungsoo. You almost don't have time to rest."

"It's still okay, hyung. I can handle with it."

"Alright if you think like that. By the way, come have dinner here today. I was thinking about cooking some special dishes today."

"I'd love to. Besides, it's been a long time since the last time I tasted your cooking."

"Nice...but one thing..."

"What is it, hyung?"

"You have to accompany me buying the groceries." He lifted his eyebrows.

So, here I am...in the middle of the supermarket, to buy groceries...not to mention, being surrounded by the fans. Although I tried to cover my face, they still recognized me. I know you're just trying to get me, hyung.

"It's a lovely day to shop some groceries, right Kyungsoo??" he chuckled.

"Yeah right, hyung." I rolled my eyes.

Flashes from the camera are everywhere, 360°. Chanyeol hyung seemed to enjoy the situation. Wait when the time comes, I will kidnap your beloved dong-saeng,hyung...hihihi..*evil laugh*

"What are you smiling for?" he suddenly noticed me smiling evilly.

"Nothing. Just thinking about something that has nothing to do with you, hyung."

Please come back quickly, Park Kyurin...I want to kidnap you!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my way to the airport with my team members to go to China for a showcase. I will be there for about a week. It's tiring but music is my hobby, my soul. So, I enjoyed doing it. It's okay if it is for the fans.

"We are already here. So, get ready guys." our manager adviced. I wore my sunglasses and my cap, getting ready to enter the airport. Before we can come out from the van, we saw fans were already there, waiting for our arrival. After the van has stopped, we opened the door and came out from the van. The fans were screaming non-stop. Although it's a bit annoying, but I have to accept it. Without them, we will not be in this level of popularity. We were on our way to enter the departure hall when I saw a familiar figure. The figure is too familiar for me. My heart was beating fast, thinking that it may be true about what I was thinking at that time. Without realizing it, I walked towards the figure who is also walking...My steps became faster and faster until I didn't realize that I was actually running. I walked through the fans. It's too crowded, making my steps a bit slower. After a while, the figure disappeared. The fans were surrounding me while screaming my name. I looked around but can't see the figure. I looked down. Maybe it's just my imagination. Maybe I was just missing her too much. I looked up back but suddenly the figure appeared again. I asked the fans to make way for me. I know my members and our manager were looking at what I was doing at that time but I don't care. I just need to go after that figure. I feel like dying, missing her too much. My steps became faster and I became closer to that figure. I pulled that person's hand so that that person can face me. I looked at that face. Finally...it's HER...she really came back...the girl that I've been missed to death are here, in front of my eyes.

"Kyungsoo-ah??" Ohh how I missed that voice, calling my name. Forgetting about the fans and the people there, I hugged her. I hugged her tightly.

"I missed you too much, Kyurin. I feel like I was living in hell when missing you too much." my tears came out. She hugged me back.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about this. I was actually thinking about giving you a surprise." she said.

"Are you nuts??!!! I was about to go to China. Luckily I saw you and chase after you. If not, I have to wait for another whole week and that will be like hell to me."

"I see you have many fans now..." I looked at her. Is she jealous or what? I smiled.

"Although I have many fans, but I will always be a loyal fan to this one cute girl."

"Yeah right..." she turned to the left. I pulled her into my arm and without a doubt, I kissed her on the lips in front of all the people there. I don't care. I just want to make sure that she belong to me and I belong to her.

"From now on, you're mine. Don't you ever run away from me again. If not, I'll tie you and place you in a box, and I will bring that box wherever I go."

She just smiled, hearing what I said. After that, we continued kissing, while surrounding with the fans.

I LOVE YOU, PARK KYURIN... I REALLY DO LOVE YOU, PARK KYURIN...I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I LOVE MYSELF...WILL YOU MARRY ME??

"YES...I DO, DO KYUNGSOO..."