The Ending of our story???

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

(Kyungsoo's POV)

I looked at her softly and smiled. She's really beautiful.

"What are you looking at, Kyungsoo??" she asked.

"I'm looking at you, honey..." I whispered to her ear. She smiled beautifully.

"You should stop doing that." she smiled and after a few seconds, her expression turns sad.

"What's the matter, Kyurin?" I asked.

"N-nothing,dear...nothing..." she tried to give me a smile.

Hmm..Kyurin. I know, Kyurin. I know what you're hiding from me.

-------------------------------------------------- FLASHBACK ----------------------------------------------------------------

"Kyungsoo..." I heard Chanyeol hyung calling out my name. I turned around and saw him.

"Yes,hyung??" I responded.

"Can I have a word with you?"

"Yeah, sure, hyung...What's up?" I smiled, still not knowing the true situation.

"I hope you will not tell anyone that you know about this, include Kyurin."

"Yeah,sure...but what is it??"

He kept quiet for a while...

"Hyung?? Are you alright??"

"Kyurin is going overseas...." he said. That statement shocked me.

"Hyung...are you serious??" I asked him, to confirm it once again. He showed me a letter and asked me to read the contents

"Studying overseas??" I asked. He just nodded his head.

"She always wanted to study overseas but I didn't give her permission. But I think, this time, I have to let her go."

"But..."

"I know, Kyungsoo. I know it's hard to let her go. But I just can't bare to see her letting go of her dream."

"4 years, hyung...4 years is not a short period. How am I going to survive without her by my side?"

"Kyungsoo....."

"I don't know what to say, hyung. I just can't think straight right now, thinking that she will leave me alone."

"No, Kyungsoo. She is not leaving you and she will not leave you alone. She is just going overseas to study."

"But what if--"

"I know what you're thinking. Kyurin is my only dong-saeng. I know her very well. She will not leave you alone. Trust me. I just wanted you to give her support. Give her a chance to achieve her dream. Can you do that.....for Kyurin???"

"Hyung, can you give me some time to think about this again?"

"Alright..."

--------------------------------------------- END OF FLASHBACK ------------------------------------------------------

That night, I was sitting on a bench at the park with Kyurin.

"Kyungsoo??" she broke the silence.

"Hmmm???" I responded.

"Can I ask you something?" she asked.

"Sure, my dear. What is it?" I smiled.

"What if....I mean, only if....what if I go to overseas to further my studies?" she looked at me.

I just kept silent and looked at her.

"Urmm...just forget about that. I just wanted to ask. It doesn't mean anything actually." she said.

"I will support you from here..." I smiled. She looked at me once again.

"I will support you and wait for you to come back here. I can't make a call to you everyday because it's a bit expensive. I just can wait  and pray that you will be a successful person, one day. But I will call you sometimes." I added. Her tears started to show off.

"Heyy...why are you crying??" I asked, while wiping her tears. She looked down and smiled.

"Heyy, don't cry. I don't want to see you crying." I said. She hugged me.

"Can you wait for me? I will surely come back here to see you once again." she cried.

"It's for your own good. It's your dream. I can't stop you from reaching your dream. I should support you, right?"

"Thank you, Kyungsoo. I love you. I really do."

"I love you more than you do, dear."

 

The day where Kyurin will go for studying overseas has came. We were at the airport, to send her away. I tried hard not to cry.

"Be strong, Kyungsoo..." I said to myself. The situation turns gloomy when there was an annoucement about flight to London.

"Kyurin, it's your flight..." Chanyeol hyung told Kyurin. She hugged her oppa for the last time. Her tears started to roll down.

"Take care of yourself, Kyurin. Don't forget to eat. Never skip your meal. If you're sick, quickly go to the clinic to do checkup." Chanyeol hyung adviced her. She just nodded her head and cried. I saw Chanyeol hyung was also crying.

"Don't call me everyday. It's a bit costly. Just call me once a week." Chanyeol hyung added. Kyurin nodded and smiled. Then, she looked at me.

Don't cry, Kyungsoo!! Be strong!!

"Take care, dear. I will sure miss you a lot." I said.

"You will not forget about me, right?" she asked.

"For sure, my dear. I will always remember you, every millisecond. Don't worry." I smiled. She hugged me.

"I love you, Kyungsoo."

"I love you too, Kyurin."

It's time for Kyurin to go. She was about to check-in when suddenly she ran back to me and hugged me.

"Wait for me to come back, alright?? I will surely come back and see you." she said.

"Kyurin, just go, before I start to cry, before it's hard to let you go..."

She kissed me on the lips for the last time and I kissed her back. I can't hold it. I cried. I cried while kissing her.

"I love you, Kyurin. I really do. So please, don't ever forget about me." I cried.

"I won't. I will make sure that it will never happen. Trust me."