Surprise, huh?? Quite....

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

(Kyurin's POV)

I woke up, just to find myself being hugged by that weird creature that I'm living with right now. But what more weird is that I didn't get angry, instead I felt relieved that he's home safely.

"Kyungsoo.....Kyungsoo...wake up..." I woke him up.

"Hmmm???" he replied, half-awake.

"Are you alright? Did anything happen to you?"

"Mmmm..." he shook his head.

"Why didn't you tell me that you're home?"

"I....just....asdfgh@h4#f*&lk.." he was mumbling something but I didn't understand what he said, even a word. Then, I saw a bowl of iced water on my table and a wet towel on me. Did I just caught a fever?

"Kyungsoo..." I tried to wake him up once again, but stopped. He must be tired, taking care of me and going to his practice session.

"Thank you..." I whispered to his ear. I got up from bed and went to the kitchen. Although it's still 4AM but I tend to prepare my very first breakfast meal, just for Do Kyungsoo, that weird creature yet very kind, although sometimes he's very mean.

******

I heard footsteps going downstairs. *It must be Kyungsoo*

"Good morning!" I said cheerfully.

"Hmm...morning.." he replied coldly, as usual...

"Go wash yourself first. I got a surprise for you." I pushed him upstairs, tend to make him wash up first. He just followed what I said.

After a few minutes gone, he showed up in front of me with a fresh and clean face.

"So, what is it that you want to surprise me?" he asked. I stood behind him and closed his eyes with my hands.

"Just follow what I will say. Okay, now, walk slowly and carefully not to hit anything."

"If you do something bad, I'll sue you, Kyurin."

"Whatever! Okay, now, sit down." I ordered him to sit down in front of the dining table. I slowly opened his eyes and let him see that surprise.

"Kyurin-ah...."

"What??"

"Did you just cook all these or you just bought it from the restaurant?"

I hit him on the shoulder.

"Ouch...that hurts!"

"I cooked it! I didn't have enough money to buy all these dishes."

"Alright, stop talking, let's judge your cooking skills."

He started to pick a dish and began to eat, then paused.

"So, how?" the situation was kinda serious at that time. He just smiled at me and was gonna feed me.

"What?" I asked.

"Here, you should taste it too. You're the one who's cooking all these. So, you should taste your awesome cookings."

I opened my mouth a little and let Kyungsoo fed me. My expression changed immediately.

"So, how is it, our little chef?" he chuckled.

"You should said that it was awful. You don't need to eat it few times just to make me happy."

"I just don't want you to be sad, you silly. Everyone's like that. Everyone's not good at their first time. So, this is your first time cooking, I guess..."

"Yeah, well, usually my oppa will cook for me. He doesn't like me to help him with the cookings." I said while scratching my head a little.

"Because he knows that you'll make the food tastes awful."

"Yah...."

He just kept quiet and continued to eat.

"Yah, I thought it tastes awful. Why are you eating it again?"

"I think I can make these dishes tastes good."

"Really?"

He looked at me with a serious face, then smiled.

He took some ingredients and began to cook those dishes again.

"Done!" he put all the food on the table back after re-made it.

"Taste it..." he reached out his chopstick to me.

"Awesome!! How'd you do that?" I said instantly after tasting it.

"Well, I'm Do Kyungsoo. The handsome chef."

"Stop that! You'll make my appetite go away."

He chuckled. I admit that he's quite impressive sometimes. Do Kyungsoo, sometimes the impressive one, but sometimes the most mean person in this world.

******

(Kyungsoo's POV)

I was searching for Kyurin's name on my contact list. Then, I pressed the "call" button.

"Hello..." Kyurin greeted.

"Yah, where are you right now? I need you..." I said, without answering her greeting.

"I'm at class. I can't go anywhere until all my classes ended." she whispered.

"I don't care!! You said that you'll do anything for me, right?! So, fulfil your promises to me right now!! Go home!!" I yelled and ended the phone call.

"What's up?" Jongin asked.

"Nothing..." I said.

******

My phone rang. It was from Kyurin.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm at home now. So, what should I do?"

"I already cooked some food early this morning and I put it into the fridge. You just need to heat it with the microwave oven. I'll be coming home, bringing some of my friends in 10 minutes more. So, be quick! I want all the food are being serve in the dining table once I arrive home. Go it?"

"I AM PARK...KYU.RIN!!! YES SIR!!!"

"Stop imitating B.A.P, will you??"

"YES SIR!!!"

I ended the phone call and chuckled.

"Hyung!!!" Jongin suddenly approached me.

"Can you stop appearing so sudden?? I could have a heart attack."

******

Once I arrived home with my friends, I saw food were already being served on the dining table. *This girl is useful sometimes* But I didn't see Kyurin anywhere.

"Hyung!! Can I eat now?? I'm tho hungry~~~" Sehun said.

"Yeth, you can, Thehun~~~" I imitated him.

"Thop imitating me, hyung!!!!"

Then, I heard footsteps coming downstairs.

"Kyungsoo, you're home?" she asked before she sees me.

"Yeah, I'm home...." I replied.

"Woah....hyung, you live with this girl???" Jongin asked.

"Yah, can you probably introduce her to me?" Baekhyun hyung said.

"No..." I answered him.

"Why??"

Then, I noticed that everyone was staring at Kyurin, including Sehun, who usually only pay attention to the food.

"Will you all stop staring at her??!!! She's mine!!! Now, start staring at the food!!!"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haje's little words O_O :

I don't really have any impressive idea what to write on this chapter actually..because I'm fasting...-_-...so hungry...anyway, I'll TRY to keep my promises on posting 2 chapters today...^^...happy reading and please comment..^^ thanks~