Stop Blocking My Way!!!

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

BANG YONGGUK

                                                                            4998.jpg

 

(Kyurin's POV)

"Oppa!!!" I ran towards him as soon as I saw him. Yongguk oppa is the person that I missed so much besides Chanyeol oppa. He had left Korea for about 5 years already, to further his studies. He was the one who always protect me if Chanyeol oppa is not around. No, he's not my brother. He's a neighbour who I know since little. We grew up together. And I have a weird feelings towards him which majority of you called 'crush'. Yeah, I actually have a crush on him and until now, he didn't know yet, I guess...But Chanyeol oppa knew about this.

"Hey!!! How are you now?" he asked.

"I'm perfectly fine, oppa!" I replied.

"Oh God, I missed you so much!!" he said while hugging me.

"Well, do you think I didn't miss you?"

He ruffled my hair.

"You sure have grown up."

I just smiled, hearing every word that came from his mouth. *He's handsome, as usual*

"Owh...I almost forget to tell you something." he suddenly said.

"What is it?"

"I'm gonna live with you for quite some time since your Chanyeol oppa asked me to."

"What??!! Wait!! But why?"

"He said that he's too worried, leaving you to live by yourself."

I blinked a couple of times after hearing what Yongguk oppa said. *IF only he knows about me living with a "stranger", a.k.a Kyungsoo, I bet he'll feel triple worry*

"But oppa...."

"Hmm??? Wae??"

**********

"Please take care of Kyurin. I trust you the most." I heard Chanyeol oppa said to Yongguk oppa, while I was being busy, trying to make a call to Kyungsoo.

"Yoboseyo..." Kyungsoo answered my call.

"Kyungsoo-ah, where are you?" I whispered.

"I'm at the practice room. Why? Is there something happen?" I replied.

"I think you should meet someone soon."

"And why are you whispering?" he whispered.

"Do you really want my oppa to hear our conversation?"

"Yes, because maybe he'll make me to be his brother-in-law." he keep whispering.

"Can you stop joking around??!!!" I accidentally yelled at him, making Chanyeol oppa to look at me.

"Kyurin-ah, who are you talking with?" Chanyeol oppa asked.

"No one, oppa. It's just Jieun." I smiled and press the red button on my phone to end the phone call.

**********

(Kyungsoo's POV)

I went back home, just to find out that there's an unknown guy, sitting on my sofa in my living room, watching tv, with my Kyurin. I mean....Kyurin.

"Who are you?" I asked the guy.

"I should ask you that. Who are you? And why are you here?" he replied with a question, which doesn't help me at all.

"Kyungsoo, this is the person that I told you to meet with." Kyurin interrupted.

"You know him, Kyurin?" that guy asked.

"Of course she knows me. We live together." I said.

"Oppa, please listen to me. Give me some time to explain everything." Kyurin said to that guy. So, Kyurin told everything, from the first time she moved here until now, to that guy.

"But please oppa, please don't ever tell Chanyeol oppa about this. I know it's wrong but I don't want Chanyeol oppa to feel worry about me. I'm just fine, there's nothing bad happen, since I first moved in."

"Do I look like a criminal to you, that will harm you?" I asked Kyurin.

"Shut up! So, Kyungsoo, this is Bang Yongguk. He's older than you, so call him hyung." Kyurin told.

"It's up to me what to call him. It's just disappointing that I'll not call him hyung."

"And Yongguk oppa, this is Do Kyungsoo, my housemate." Kyurin continued. We just stared at each other, without shaking hands, which normal people will do if they met a person for the first time.

"Would you just stop staring and start shaking hands now??" Kyurin said in an annoying tone. Yeah, she felt annoyed, I can see that. We shook hands but still staring at each other.

"It's not so nice to meet you, I think." Yongguk said.

"Well, do you think I feel nice to meet and know you? In your dream!!"

He was about to go upstairs, to him room, I guess, when I grabbed his arm and whispered to him,

"I would like to say something to you."

He looked at me. Then, I continued,

"Stop blocking my way and go live your own life."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haje's little own words O_O :

hehe...so, that guy which Kyurin has a crush on is Bang Yongguk!!! haha~ he's manly, and probably, every girl wants a boyfriend like him. (mine's not like yongguk...=_=...but i still love my boyfriend..^^..)

so,here you go, chapter 7..sorry, i took a loooooonnnnngggg time to update...i'm quite busy lately...and maybe in the future, doesn't have enough time to update frequently since I'll be entering a university this september...anyway, I'll keep udating 'till the end..so, don't worry,guys..^^...