Precious Tears

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

 

 

(Kyurin's POV)

 

I was trying to lift a box, filled with my unused books to keep it at other place, so that my room will not be messy.

“Let me help you.” Kyungsoo suddenly came and lifted the box.

“Where should I put this?” he asked.

“There...” I pointed to the corner of my room. He put down the box at the place where I showed him.

“Thanks.” I said.

“Anything else that need my help?”

“N-No, I think.”

“If you need help, just call me. I'll be at the kitchen, cooking something to eat.”

“Owh, okay...”

“Anything you wish to eat now? I'll be making it for you.”

“No, thanks. I'll just eat whatever you're cooking.”

“Okay...I'll be going now.” he smiled and ruffled my hair.

 

 

“Why's my ramen is more than yours?” I asked Kyungsoo.

“You need more energy to keep focus on your studies. So, don't ask so many questions and just eat.” he replied.

“Where's Yongguk oppa? Is he not gonna eat with us?”

Kyungsoo stopped eating and looked at me.

“He's going out a while ago. Don't ask me where he's going because I absolutely have no idea where he's going.”

“I just wanna know. Yongguk oppa is like--”

“STOP MENTIONING HIS NAME, WILL YOU??!!! You're ruining my appetite...” Kyungsoo yelled and just left the dining table.

“What's going on??” I said, without anyone hear it.

 

I took out my cell phone and dialled Yongguk oppa's phone number.

The number you have dialled cannot be reach at the moment. Please---” Tick-- I pressed the “End Call” button.

Then, the front door was being opened by someone.

Yongguk oppa!! Where have you been on this whole day?” I asked as soon as I saw Yongguk oppa.

I was settling some things. You know, I just arrived in Korea few weeks ago.” he replied.

You didn't tell Kyungsoo where you're going?”

I did told him to tell you about that. Why? He didn't tell you?”

No, it's not like that. He did tell me. Maybe I forgot that he had told me. Sorry.”

Never mind.”

Have you eaten?”

Not yet.”

I'll cook ramen for you. You just need to sit and wait.” I smiled.

You know how to cook?” he chuckled.

Yah, I'm already a grown up girl. At least, I should know how to cook ramen.”

You sure a big girl now, Kyurin.” he said and kissed my head. For a sec, my mind gone blank.

I'll be in the living room.” he told and left me.

 

 

I was tidying up the house with Yongguk oppa when suddenly I received a call. I looked at my phone's screen and Kyungsoo's name popped out.

“Hello, Kyungsoo. Where are you? I tried to call you several times already but you didn't answer.” I said without waiting for Kyungsoo to say anything.

“Err...I'm sorry, miss. I'm not Kyungsoo.” a woman answered. Who is that?

“I'm sorry, but I'm very sure that this is Kyungsoo's number, my friend.”

“Yes, this is Do Kyungsoo's phone number. I was just doing the speed dial and your number is first in his speed dial list. Could you go to the hospital now, miss? Because Kyungsoo need your help. He's involved in an accident a while ago.”

“O...Okay...”

I ended up the phone call.

“What's up?” Yongguk oppa asked. I didn't answer his instead, I was just kept quiet.

“Kyurin, are you alright?”

“Oppa, we need to go to the hospital. Kyungsoo needs me right now.” I said and ran out from the house.

 

“Kyurin, are you alright?” Yongguk oppa asked again. We were inside the car, on our way to the hospital.

“I'm...I'm okay.” I answered.

“You looked weird."

 

 

“Miss, can I know where is the patient named Do Kyungsoo now?” I asked a nurse.

“Owh, he is now at the emergency unit. I think, a few minutes later, he'll be transfer to the ward.”

“Thank you, miss.” I said and quickly ran towards the emergency unit. At that time, there's nothing inside my mind except for Kyungsoo.

 

After a few minutes waiting there, I saw Kyungsoo was being pushed by the nurses into his ward. He was lying on the bed, unconciously. I was just following him to his ward.

“Miss, are you one of his relatives?” a nurse asked me.

“N...No...I'm just....I'm just his housemate.”

“Can you contact any of his relatives?”

“I...I don't know any of them.”

“If that the case, can you go to the doctor's room? He needs to tell you Kyungsoo's condition.”

“Arasseo...”

 

 

“Kyurin-ah, I think you should go home and rest. Let me take care of Kyungsoo.” Yongguk oppa said.

“No, thanks oppa. I want to take care of him myself.”

“But Kyurin-ah, you've been here, watching him, for the whole night. Can you please think about yourself too?”

“How can I think about myself right now when Kyungsoo is sick?”

“You didn't eat anything for one whole day.”

“As long as Kyungsoo is concious, that will make me full.”

“Can you stop thinking about him for a while and start thinking about me?”

“How can I stop thinking about Kyungsoo, oppa? He's--”

“He's what? He's special to you? You love him? Kyurin-ah, please, don't do this to me. It's hurting me, to see you like this.”

“Oppa...”

Suddenly, Kyungsoo coughed. I quickly turned to him and saw his eyes opened slowly.

“Kyungsoo...Kyungsoo, are you alright?” I asked him while calling the doctor to check Kyungsoo's condition.

 

“He's stable now. Don't worry, miss. It's just his right wrist, right shoulder and right leg are hurt. After a week, it'll be alright.” the doctor told me.

“Thank you, doc.” I said. The doctor went out after I thanked him. Then, I looked at Kyungsoo without saying anything.

“Kyurin-ah...why are you looking at me like that?” Kyungsoo asked and sit up.

I just kept quiet.

“Kyurin-ah, please say something. You make me feel scared.”

“Pabo!” I said.

“Yah...”

“Pabo Kyungsoo!!”

“Alright, I'm stupid...”

“Didn't you know that I feel worried when I received a call from the hospital?? You make me feel so worried!!” I said when suddenly my tears went out.

“Kyurin-ah. I'm okay now.”

“What do you mean okay? I thought you will leave me and I can't see you anymore. I hate you, Kyungsoo!!”

Kyungsoo pulled me into his hug and I hit his chest.

“I hate you!!”

“I'm sorry that I make you feel worry. I promise I'll not make you worry anymore.”

I hugged him back and cried on his chest.

"Please stop crying...your tears is too precious for me..."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haje's little word...O_O :

I got the idea from my current situation...haha...I just involved in a small accident. I hit a car and fell from my motorcycle...yeah, it's hurt alright...my boyfriend, on the other hand, tried to rush to the hospital with his motorcycle with unusual speed..(i don't like to hear that) to see me..and unfortunately, he involved in an accident too...he said that he was worried about me...yeah, right...he was worried about me until he made me feel worried about him...luckily he's alright...he just sprained his wrist and ankle...stupid boyfriend...and i love that stupid boyfriend...T_T...stupid me...