I Love You, Do Kyungsoo...

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

(Kyurin's POV)

I was sitting on the sofa, watching(??) tv. Well, I was thinking about something actually.

"What are you thinking about??" Oppa suddenly asked and sat next to me. I went back to reality.

"Ahh,oppa...nothing...just....something..." I answered.

"Kyungsoo usually come at this kind of time. Where is he??"

"Maybe.....he got some stuffs to do..." I looked down. Oppa grabbed my hand and looked at me.

"You know what, you're at lying..."

"I know, oppa...and I think you know what I'm thinking about."

"You have a fight with Kyungsoo???"

I just kept quiet. I tried hard not to cry in front of oppa. He then pulled me into his hug and my hair.

"Kyurin-ah, I don't have anyone else except you in this world. If you have any problem regarding anything, I'll be here to listen to your problem. Don't keep it yourself." oppa said.

I hugged him back and cried.

"I love him, oppa. I love him so much..." I cried.

"Then, what's the problem?"

"Yongguk oppa came back... I said to Kyungsoo that I love Yongguk oppa like how I love oppa. He misunderstood."

"It's okay...It's gonna be alright. Just let Kyungsoo alone for a while. Let him calm himself down first. After that, then you should talk to him, explain everything. Alright??"

I just nodded my head, hearing every word that oppa had said. Thank you, oppa, for being here for me, always.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been a week since I fought with Kyungsoo. He didn't contact me at all.

What is he doing now? Is he alright? I was about to call him. Kyurin!! No!! Let him have his own time. Don't disturb him!! I gave up on calling him and put my phone back on the table. I don't feel that good. I feel like something happened to Kyungsoo. *I'll go to his house tomorrow*.

The next day, I went to his house. I knocked the door but no one from inside the house seemed to be heading towards the door. I tried to open the door. *It's not locked*. I entered the house and looked around, searching for Kyungsoo.

"Kyungsoo-ah...." I called out but no one respond. I went upstairs, to Kyungsoo's room. As I entered his room, I saw him, lying on the floor, sweating.

"Kyungsoo-ah!!" I quickly went to him.

"What happened to you??" I asked but he didn't answer. He looked sick. I put my palm on his forehead. *It's so hot!*.

"Kyungsoo-ah, you're sick. Your body temperature is high. Let's go, I'll take you to the hospital." I said.

"Ummm...." He shook his head weakly.

"But you have to. You have a high fever."

He still shook his head, as a sign of not wanting to go to the hospital. At last, I helped him to get up, laid him on his bed,  covered his body with a comforter and wiped his sweat with my bare hands. I went out to get a bowl of cold water and a towel. Then, I put the towel that has been soaked with cold water on his head. I left him alone and went downstairs to cook porridge for him. I went to the pharmacist as well, to buy a medicine for him.

After a while, Kyungsoo woke up.

"You have waken up?? Here, I have prepared a porridge for you to eat." I said.

"Thanks but no thanks. I don't feel like eating right now." he replied.

"You still mad at me??"

He just kept quiet.

"I'm sorry, but still, you have to eat even if you are mad at me. Please...don't do this to me." I continued. He didn't give any respond to me, makes me feel sad. A tear started to show off, followed by a snob. He looked at me with his wide eyes.

"Why are you crying?" he asked.

"Hmm?? N-No..I'm not crying..." I quickly wiped my tears. He then took the porridge and ate it.

"Kyungsoo-ah, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Eating the porridge, of course. Rather than seeing you cry, I'd rather eat anything as long as you wouldn't cry anymore..." he answered.

"Eat your medicine also." I smiled. He just nodded his head. Thank you, Kyungsoo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kyungsoo's POV)

I woke up in the middle of the night just to see Kyurin was sleeping besides my bed while sitting on the floor. *Poor her*. I a few strands of her hair and rubbed her cheeks gently.I just love this girl so much that I can't leave her alone. I got up and lifted her to let her lie down on my bed. I covered her body with my comforter and kissed her on the forehead.

"I just can't let you go, honey...I love you too much...until I don't know what to do if you're gone." I said. Suddenly, she opened her eyes slowly and looked at me, right into my eyes. I was too shocked, didn't know what to do in that situation. I just froze there, didn't move a bit, and what made me feel shocked was that my face and her face was too close, close enough for us to kiss in any second. After a while, my mind went concious back. I quickly get up but she pulled me back. I just looked at her. Seriously, my heart was about to burst at that time. She then, kissed my lips lightly.

"You'll get sick if----" I said but got kissed by her before I can finish my sentence.

"I said, you'll get sick if you continuously kissing me. I have a fever. Please listen to me..." I said again but she didn't listen to what I said. She kissed me again. I've had enough. I kneeled on my bed, facing her.

"I'm sorry if I made you sick after this..." I said and without wasting much time, I kissed her lips aggresively. She didn't push, instead, she was welcoming it. She kissed me back while putting her arms around my neck. I can feel her passionate in kissing me.

"Please don't leave me, Kyungsoo...I love you so much..." she said.

"I'll never leave you, dear. Also, I just wanted to tell you that I love you more than you love me." I told her.

Leaving Kyurin alone in this world has never been in my life's list. NEVER!! And it will not happen. I can guarantee that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haje's little own word O_o :

Here's the next update...how's it going??? tell me...what do you think???hehe...I just fall in love with this couple..Kyungsoo-Kyurin...just loving them... ^_^