Still Loving Her...

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

(Kyungsoo's POV)

 

My mind went confused and all mixed up, just thinking about Ji-eun. I kept thinking about what had happened between us in my house that day.

----------------------------------------------------------------FLASHBACK---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why, Kyungsoo??" she asked after we had kissed for quite a long time.

"I don't know...my mind is confused right now." I said. She then, rubbed my cheeks gently and looked into my eyes softly.

"Kyungsoo-ah, you know that I love you so much, right? I don't want to lose you again. I want you to be by my side. I want you to be the guy who will kiss me. I want to be the cause of your happiness. You will love me again like you used to be, right?"

I just kept quiet, looking at her eyes.

"Kyungsoo-ah..."

"Can you give me some time to think?? I need time whether I should follow my heart or not." I finally said.

"Just follow what your heart says. Usually, when you follow your heart, you will find happiness."

"Not at all times..." I continued her sentences.

"Yup...I know...but in this kind of situation, you have to follow what you feel...I know you still love me, right?"

"What if I say that I already have someone special in my heart??" I asked her. She smiled.

"I know. Her name is Lee Ji-eun, right??" she chuckled.

"I'm being serious, Ji-eun."

"It's okay as long as that "someone" is me." she smiled again, still didn't get what I really mean.

"Ji-eun-ah..." I moved away from her a bit.

"Can you stop thinking about it??" I continued.

"What??"

"Our relationship. It has ended a long time ago."

"But we can start anew. I know you still love me..."

"No, Ji-eun-ah...please, understand what I say. Don't only think about yourself."

"So, you hate me??"

"Ji-eun-ah, I don't hate you..."

"If you don't love me, then you must be hating me..." she cried and hit me on the chest.

"Ji-eun-ah!!!" I grabbed her arm roughly.

"Listen to me carefully, I don't hate you but I don't love you. You're just a friend to me."

"No!! I know you love me...." she kept crying.

"I LOVE PARK KYURIN!!!" I yelled. She turned silent after hearing what I said and just looked at me.

"I love Kyurin...she's the girl that makes me feel happy whenever I see her. She's the one that teaches me how to live happily after breaking up with you. She's so precious to me until I can't leave her alone."

"But she doesn't remember you anymore."

"I don't care. As long as I can be with her, I'm happy enough. I know one day, my patience will be payed."

"But, Kyungsoo-ah..."

"I'm sorry, Ji-eun. I can't throw Kyurin away just like that. I love her so much..."

"Enough, I don't want to hear anymore about that girl."

"Ji-eun-ah..."

"I want to kill that girl. She snatched you away from me!!!"

Suddenly, without me realizing it, I slapped her face.

"Don't you dare to speak like that again. When you leave me before, you didn't think about my feelings at all. You make me suffer by my own. Kyurin's the one who give me strength, stay by my side and make me happy again. You don't have the right to say anything regarding her. So, shut your mouth and get out from my house...NOW!!!"

"Kyungsoo-ah, I love you so much..."

"I only will love a girl named Park Kyurin in my life, forever. I'll never change that and you, will never be the girl that I love once again."

"What if she doesn't love you?"

"I'll make her to love me."

"How could you do this to me??!!! I hate you, Do Kyungsoo!!!" she pushed me and ran out from the house while crying. I sat on the ground, can't believe what had just happened.

Do Kyungsoo, is this really you??? What had gotten into you?? Since when you are brave enough to slap her and said that you love Kyurin in front of her??? Maybe I just don't want to lose Kyurin......

---------------------------------------------------------END OF FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's all messed up right now. I can't think straight. Why did she appear at a time like this?? I don't want to meet her again as that will make my heart hurt again. I just need Kyurin, nothing else.

"Oppa, I'll be waiting you outside the shop..." I heard a familiar voice. The voice that I'd love to hear, the voice that I missed a lot. The voice of a girl that I truly love. I looked up and saw Kyurin. Yeah, she's Park Kyurin. She's the girl that I need right now.

"Kyurin-ah!!!" I called her...

"Kyungsoo..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haje's little own word O_o :

So, yeah...short chapter,huh?? yup...i just want to tell what is actually happened between Kyungsoo and Ji-eun...will update next chapter tomorrow, maybe??? haha..hopefully...thank you to all who read my story...it's not good actually since i create the story line on the spot without planning it beforehand..hehe...but, thank you for enjoying it...don't worry, i'll keep updating 'till the end...