I'm sorry~

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

(Kyungsoo's POV)

"Kyurin-ah..." I heard a voice from the kitchen, calling out Kyurin's name.

"Who's--" I didn't have my own time to finish my line when suddenly I was being pushed out by Kyurin from the house.

"Hey, I didn't---" Once again, I was being ignored by that useless girl. She immediately closed the door after pushed me out from the house. I was being pushed out from my own house. How funny is that...I tried to open the door, but Kyurin quickly whispered to me in front of the door from inside the house.

"Please help me this time. I beg you. I'll do anything for you after this but please listen to what I'm going to say. Go wherever you want, as long as you're away from this house. Don't come back until I told you to do so. I'll explain every single thing as soon as this thing ends."

She must have some trouble inside there. She sounds so serious. I took a pen and a small paper out from my sling bag and wrote my phone number. I put that paper down and pushed it through a small area from the bottom of the door, so that Kyurin can take it.

"I think you'll need that thing from now on. If you have any problem, just call me. I'll help if I can." I whispered back.

"Thank you......Kyungsoo..." she replied.

"Kyurin-ah, what are you doing there?" I heard a voice from inside.

"Nothing. I thought I just saw a cockroach running to this direction. You know that I hate cockroach the most." Kyurin answered to that voice. Then, I left her dealing with her problem. Kyurin-ah, you should thank me a million times. I'm not usually kind to people, especially to female.

So, here I am, eating ice-cream alone at the park. This is seriously the first time I ate so much ice-cream. Right now, I think I've just eaten the 20th ice-cream for today and not to mention, I've been there for 3 hours already. Park Kyurin, you really gonna get something from me, and this is totally serious.

"Sir, are you still gonna keep buying my ice-cream?" the man who sell ice-cream asked me.

"Why? Can't I?? It's you that will get the profit, not me." I replied.

"I know but you already eaten so much ice-cream. You will get a fever."

"Just think about your money, will you? Don't even care about me. I don't know you, so stop thinking about me." I said and walked away with my last ice-cream for that day. After a few minutes, my phone rang. I looked at the contact's info and sigh.

"Can you call me another time? I need to receive an important call now, if not I'll die." I said and straight away ended the phone call without waiting for the caller's answer. I sat down back on the bench at the park and without me realizing it, I fell asleep.

I felt so cold. I think I didn't turn on the fan. I opened my eyes slowly and saw nothing but a tree. Wait, I didn't plant a tree in my room. I woke up and realized I was still at the park. I quickly took out my phone from my pocket and take a look at it. *It's already 2 AM*. Then, I checked the log calls. There's no miss call. I stood up and walked back home, with anger. When I was in front of the door, my phone rang. It was Kyurin. I didn't pick it up and tend to ignore her call. I opened the door and entered my room. Kyurin was still calling me. *Didn't she hear my phone ringtone when I entered the house?* I started thinking about it. Then, I walked to her room and knocked the door.

"I'm home..." I said but there's no sign of her reply. I slowly opened the door to see whether she's there or not. The result was not like what I think it is. Where is she? I made a decision to just let her be. I entered my room back and laid on my bed to sleep.

******

Huarggg!!! What a good sleep I got...I woke up and washed myself. I went downstairs, ate some bread and drink some milk. *It's weird, usually she's already woke up at this time.* I went upstairs back to check on Kyurin. I opened the door of her room, just to find out that she's not there. *She didn't go back home? Maybe she's already went to her college* Once again, I went downstairs and accidentally saw the clock. It was still 6.30AM...She definitely won't go to the college this early. I opened the front door of the house, and saw Kyurin. She was lying, unconciously.

"Yah, Kyurin..." I called her several times but she didn't reply.

"Kyurin-ah, don't scare me. You can hear me,right?" I kept calling her. After a few moments, I decided to lift her up to her room.

I covered her body with a blanket, to keep her warm. I put my palm on her forehead. *She's sick!!* I quickly took a towel and a bowl of iced water. I put the wet towel on her forehead, so that her temperature will cool down.

We got the power~
I got the power~
Geu ape gulhaji ma neonneon~
Geureoji mara gogael deureora~
We got the power~
Geue maseo ssawo~
Cheonsaui eolgullo nal nalnal~
Chyeodaboji ma geojitmarida~

My phone ringtone suddenly played. I ran out from her room and answered the call.

"Where are you now? I thought you have a practice today." Baekhyun hyung said as soon as I picked up his call.

"Sorry hyung. I'm actually on my way to the practice room but something's suddenly happened. I'll be there in 10 minutes." I ended the phone call and ran to the practice room.

******

It was already at night when I was back from my practice session. I entered Kyurin's room and saw her, still sleeping. I put my palm on her forehead once again and sigh.

"Why's the temperature not cooling down??"

I wet the towel with cold water and put it back on her forehead.

"I'm sorry, Kyurin. I should've known that you're out to find me. I'm sorry..."

I rested myself besides her, looking at her. Why does she looks so beautiful?? Why didn't I realize it before?

"Kyurin-ah, I don't want to lose you..."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haje's little word..O_O :

sorry...I can't update this story lately..on friday night, I got a fever until saturday..i was quite busy with my frustration, can't go to B.A.P showcase..-_-.. stupid me...because of B.A.P, I got a fever..haha~ anyway, tomorrow, I'm on holiday...so, I'll try to update 2 chapters..^^..thanks for reading and keep commenting...^^