Be strong, Kyungsoo!!

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

 

(Chanyeol's POV)

 

Kyurin-ah...” I visited Kyurin at the hospital.

Oppa..” she smiled innocently.

How are you today? Fine??”

Yup. Just fine, oppa. Where have you been all this while, oppa? I hardly see you, visiting me here.”

Sorry, Kyurin. I just have so many assignments to do and to submit. I don't have much time to visit you. Do you feel lonely here?”

A lot, oppa. The things that I do was only lying on my bed and watching tv all day long.”

Didn't Kyungsoo show up?”

Kyungsoo??? Ahh...the guy with a weird eyes. He comes daily, early in the morning, changing the flowers.”

Then, did he said anything to you?”

Everytime he comes here. He said something that I didn't even understand the meaning.”

What did he said to you?”

He said; I'll always love you forever, no matter what happen. Whether you remember me or not, I'll always be by your side, keep loving you more and more, day by day.”

He said that??”

Yup. But instead, I'll cast him out.”

Why did you do that?”

I don't know him. Oppa told me, not to talk to stranger.”

He's not a stranger, Kyurin-ah...”

Of course he is. I don't know him. When I woke up, he suddenly appear out of nowhere. At first, I thought he was your friend. But suddenly, he hugged me. Why the hell is he hugging me while he is only your friend, oppa????”

Do you want to know who he really is???”

If you can tell me, oppa. I'm not that interested in him, so if you don't want to tell me, it's okay with me.”

He's the person that you love.”

Kyurin froze, after hearing what I said. She just looked at me with blank expression.

"You must be kidding, oppa. I only love you, oppa...and also...Yong--"

"Stop thinking about Yongguk. He's nothing but a useless guy."

"Oppa, how can you say that?? I know Yongguk oppa since kindergarten. I know him very well."

"Do Kyungsoo is the person that you love, Kyurin!!"

She started to cry.

"Your tears will not stop me from telling you that Kyungsoo is the person that you love!!"

"STOP IT!!! I SAID STOP!! I don't want to hear anything nonsense..." She said while covering her both ears with her hands.

"Ahhh...." Kyurin screamed, withstand the pain that attacked her head. I watched her, without doing anything. I can't stand it anymore. She really needs to know the truth.

Not long after that, Kyungsoo came.

"Kyurin-ah!!" he said after seeing Kyurin's condition.

"Hyung, what happened??" he asked me.

"Park Kyurin, please, face the truth. Please forget about Bang Yongguk and remember that Do Kyungsoo is the person that you love." I said to Kyurin, leaving Kyungsoo's question unanswered.

"Hyung, stop it!! Can't you see that she's suffering??!!"

"Kyungsoo, you're the one that is suffering now!! Don't you want Kyurin to remember you back??!!"

"Of course, hyung!!"

There was silence for a moment.

"I really want her to remember me. I feel like I want to kill myself if that will make her remember about me. But I always encourage myself, telling myself that no matter how long it takes, Kyurin will remember about me one day, and when that time comes, I want to be there, getting ready to be Kyurin's guy.....again. I admit that I'm suffering now, but Kyurin is suffering more than I am now. If you keep pushing her to remember me, I'm scared that she will, unfortunately, don't want to remember about me at all. I don't want that to happen. So, please hyung, give her time, to remember about me, by herself." Kyungsoo said and went out from the ward. I can see that he's crying, in his heart. Please be strong, Kyungsoo.

 

 

(Kyungsoo's POV)

 

I sat on the bench, wiping my tears. Why am I not strong enough, to stop these tears from coming out??

"Err...you're Do Kyungsoo, right??" someone said. I looked up and saw a girl, a pretty girl. Suddenly, my memories about a girl came rushing into my mind, like tap water.

"Jieun-ah...." I called the girl's name.

"So you do remember me." she smiled. She didn't change a bit, still pretty like before.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"I just moved into this town last week. I didn't expect to meet you here."

"Owh...."

"Ermm...can I sit next to you??"

"Owh, you can...please, have a sit."

"Thank you. So, how's your life after........" she looked down.

Both of us kept quiet, knowing what it meant.

"After breaking up with me??" she continued. I smiled bitterly.

"It's hard at first. I felt hurt, felt just like how hurt it is when you lost your family members. My life at that time was horrible. I went to the club every night and drunk."

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't say that. Maybe I have done something wrong, that makes you wanting to break up with me."

"No, you didn't do anything wrong."

"But that all was in the past.."

"Don't you want to know why I break up with you?"

"Jieun-ah...."

"Please tell me that you eagerly want to know.."

"Kyungsoo..." Chanyeol hyung suddenly came.

"Hyung..." I stood up.

"Is Kyurin alright??" I asked Chanyeol hyung.

"She's alright. She just need some rest." Chanyeol hyung replied.

"That's good. I'll look after her today. I don't have classes for today."

"Wouldn't it will burden you?? Don't you have any assignment to do??"

"I've finished it all yesterday. I want to look after Kyurin today."

"Alright, then. I'll leave her to you. I still have some classes to attend."

"Alright, hyung. Be careful on your way to class." I waved Chanyeol hyung, who is already walking away and waved at me back. I was about to leave that place when suddenly Jieun spoke.

"Who's Kyurin??" she asked. I forgot that she was there, still sitting on the bench. I turned back to look at her.

"Who's Kyurin, Kyungsoo??? Answer me..."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haje's little word O_O:

soooo sorryyyyy guys...I've been superb busy with my college life...assignments keep coming...and i don't have time to update..besides that, i have a big (and i mean big) fight with my boyfriend. we were almost breaking up, but luckily, he persuade me not to...it has been 3 times that I ask him for break up, but he keep telling me that he don't want to lose me.no matter what happen, he will not breaking up with me..(he said that).he said if he lose me, it's like he loses his soul...he truthfully telling me that he's crazy over me..i was almost can't believe it. well, lastly, i didn't break up with him. ok...finish talking about my boyfriend...now, Kyungsoo...haha...he met his first love back!!!!!OMG!!! what will happen??!!! even me, don't know what will happen.will Kyungsoo's love still for Kyurin or will change and get back together with Jieun????

imagine, my dear readers...^^...