Trouble coming!!

Living With A Weird Creature Named Do Kyungsoo!!

(Kyurin's POV)

I quickly packed my bag with my books and went downstairs rushly. I ate some bread while drinking some milk without sitting.

"Can you please calm down? You'll get choke if you eat like that. The campus will not run away, you know. Besides, you're making me nervous with all your actings." Kyungsoo approached me while taking a bottle of water from the fridge to drink.

"I can't since I have to submit my assignment before 8AM today." I said while looking at him. He walked to the hall room and then, came back after a few seconds.

"It's only 7AM in the morning. You still have an hour left."

"So, you want me to step out from this house at 8AM???"

"I didn't say anything." he said and left me. Without waiting, I just left the house.

******

I was doing my assignment in my room. I was too focused until I didn't realize that Kyungsoo had knocked the door for several times. At last, he just opened the door roughly without waiting for my answer.

"Are you deaf??!!!" he yelled. Seconds ago, I was still doing my assignment but now, my attention all goes to Kyungsoo who already entered my room.

"What do you want???!!!" I yelled at him back.

"Forget about it!!!" he went out and slammed the door. What is wrong with him??? I tried to focus back to do my assignment but what Kyungsoo did not long ago kept replaying in my mind. Lastly, I made a decision to close the book and went downstairs. I looked around the hall room, kitchen, living room and everywhere but there was no sign of Kyungsoo. I picked my cell phone and searched for Kyungsoo's name in my contact. But yeah, I'm stupid, alright, I didn't even have his number. If I search until next year, I'll not find it. Then, my cell phone rang. *It's oppa!!* I picked up the call immediately.

"Oppa!!!!" I shouted in excite.

"It shows clearly that you missed me, Kyurin." Chanyeol oppa said.

"Of course I missed you. It's been a month already. Anyway, what's up?"

"Owh, I'm on my way to your house. I'll arrive there in 15 minutes from now. Are you at home?"

My mind was blank for a second, after hearing what oppa said. Coming here??? Oh God! This is a major problem. Kyungsoo could be back at any time.

"Kyurin, are you still there??" Oppa asked after receiving no answer from me.

"Y-yes oppa. I'm still here."

"So, are you at home?"

"Yeah, I'm at home. Just take your time, no need to rush. I'm not going anywhere. I just need to tidy up this house a bit. It's quite a mess." I lied. Actually, living with Kyungsoo, there's no word such as messy and dirty exist. He's a clean freak alright. Sometimes, he'll check my room if it's tidy or not. If it's not, he'll scold me and yelled at me until I finished tidying up all the mess. Living with a stepmother is even better than living with Kyungsoo.

"Alright. See you in 15 minutes later."

Tick- I ended up the phone call and sat on the sofa.

"What should I do???!!!!" I shouted.

I went upstairs, to Kyungsoo's room, checking if he's there or not but still, no sign of him.

"Kyungsoo, where are you??"

I closed the front door and went out, trying to search for Kyungsoo. I ran here and there, but didn't find him. Suddenly....

"Kyurin!!!" Someone called me. I turned around and saw oppa.

"Oppa..." I said with an uneasy expression.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing. It's just.......I don't know what to cook for you."

"Do you even know how to cook?" Oppa said and ruffled my hair.

"Let's go to your house." Oppa continued. I just nodded my head.

Kyungsoo, help me!!!

******

"It's quite tidy in here. Are you sure you're not living with someone else? Because this is so not like you." oppa chuckled. DANG!!!! If only I could say, ding dong dang, you're right, oppa! 10 marks for you! But if I say that, I'll be dead meat.

"Do you have anything in your fridge? I want to cook something for you." oppa said. Before I could say anything, he already went to the kitchen to open the fridge.

"Woahh, Kyurin-ah, you sure have lots of ingredients to cook."

*Sure oppa, it's just that not me who's doing all the cook.*

"Let's see, hmmm, we have fish, chicken, meat, vegetables......" oppa kept mentioning the things that were in the fridge.

"Oppa, just cook anything."

"Alright, Kyurin-ah, can you please peel the onions for me?"

"Sure...."

So, I was peeling the onions and oppa was cleaning the fish when suddenly I heard someone opened the door.

It must be Kyungsoo!!! I tip-toed to went out from the kitchen. There he was, taking of his shoes. With teary eyes, as the cause of peeling the onions, I walked towards Kyungsoo. He was quite shocked, found out that I have teary eyes.

"What's the matter with you?" he asked.

"Where have you been? I've been searching for you all over the place." I whispered.

"Why are you---" I quickly covered his mouth with my hand.

"Will you keep your volume down?"

"Kyurin-ah..." oppa called. Oh shoot! How can I hide Kyungsoo from being seen by oppa?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haje's little words O_O :

I'm not good at explaining the situation actually but I can imagining things quite good. haha.. *praising myself.-_-*

I'm planning on posting short chapters so that it wouldn't be too complicated...so,sorry if it's not quite good...i'll try to improve myself..^^