Please!

Visual Showpiece

 

Key’s POV

(2 weeks ago)

“…This first semester, we’ll dedicate it to a project that it’s about the 60% of the final note in this club…”

Why does a school club have notes anyways?

I started to feel asleep. Mrs. Cho’s voice was like a freaking somniferous.

If I had knew that this club would be like this, I wouldn’t have joined…

Maybe I could have joined the basketball club, or the baseball club.

Yeah, sure.

 

“…This project’s thematic is yours absolute decision. This means that you can choose the theme for it…”

That sounds interesting.

“So I can do it about anything I want?” I asked Mrs. Cho without raising my hand.

She sighed, “That’s what I’ve just said, Kibum”

I smirked; I think I have an idea…

 

~

 

“Visual arts club? You’re still joined to that club?” Jonghyun asked me bluntly.

I lifted a frown, “Hum, yeah? Why?”

He chuckled, “Ani, for nothing…”

I looked at Taemin and Onew, who were looking at the ceiling and whistling.

“What!?” I yelled

“That’s a pretty feminine club” Minho finally said.

I smirked, “Oh please guys, grow up”

They all chuckled.

“OK, OK… I get it, it’s OK I guess. But tell me, what’s your project about? Oh no, lemme guess: clothes, right?” Jonghyun asked.

I nodded courageously, “Of course, what else?”

Taemin grinned, “I could bet it was about clothes”

“More than clothes: It’s fashion” I told them proudly.

Onew looked at me, “Yah, and why do you need _____~ for it?”

I looked at him back and smirked, “Because she’s perfect”

“That tells me everything…” he replied.

 

 

Your POV

“I’m starrrrrrrrrrving~” I said as Sulli stood up from her seat, we had just finished our 3rd period and it was lunch time.

“Let’s go to the cafeteria to get something” she told me smiling.

I nodded.

 

The cafeteria was full as always; it was almost impossible to get simply just bread.

Or water.

Or anything that helped us to survive.

“_____~, I’ll try to get something for us. Wait here” Sulli told me frowning.

“O-OK…” I replied.

 

I saw her trying to get into the huge mass of people that was trying to get something to eat too, and then, I saw her getting kicked out of it.

I laughed.

She came back pouting, “I couldn’t-…”

“I know, I saw you haha” I interrupted her, “Let me try”

I approached to the mass and, as Sulli did, I tried to get into it. I successfully got into it, but I was getting destroyed and squished.

“Y-Yah, be caref-ful, p-please!”, No one could hear me.

I’m going to be killed in here.

 

“Please, be careful with the lady” I could feel how someone pushed the others so I wouldn’t get hurt.

K-K-Key!?

I looked at him and he grinned; Fake smile.

I took a couple of sandwiches and, getting out of the mass, I went back to my table; Key followed me.

I sat and gave Sulli her sandwich.

“Hey, there’s someone looking at you with puppy eyes” Sulli pointed at Key while eating her sandwich.

I turned to see him and then I kept eating mine, “Like I care”

 

Key approached more, “Hey _____~, how are you today? How’s your hand?”

I lifted my head and looked at him, “Do you want something, Kibum?”

He frowned, “Key

I rolled my eyes, “Do you want something, Key?”

He automatically smiled, “You read minds, huh? Well, you know, there’s this club project where I need a model and well, I saw you in the magazine and I thought you could help me with it…

I smirked, “Huh? Sorry, I didn’t hear you. You need me?”

He winced, “That’s what I said…”

“But I didn’t hear you well; can you repeat it louder please?”

“That I may need your help…”

“I can’t hear you~” I pushed him to the edge.

“I need your help!” he yelled, a lot of people looked at him.

 

I smirked again, “Good boy. Now, you need me for what?”

He looked at me with ‘hate’ written all over his face, “To be my model in my Visual Arts club project”

I chuckled, “Visual arts club? Haha that’s- wait. Model? Me? HAHAHAHA, Sure! Of COURSE. No way” I refused while laughing sarcastically.

Sulli was enjoying this so much while only looking.

“Oh come on! I need a model and you fit with the image! Can’t you be a little more empathic?” He asked me.

I frowned, “No”

He pouted, “Please! I’m begging you! I don’t beg!”

I chuckled, “Well, now you’re begging and now I’m refusing: NO”

I looked around at the cafeteria and saw Key’s friends entering into it. Jonghyun was there.

So handsome…

 

Key looked at me and smirked,

“You know, Jonghyun’s my friend. You can be closer to him if you help me in this” he persuaded me.

Closer to… Jonghyun?

That would be… great, actually.

Maybe I should accept.

 

Jonghyun, Minho, Onew and Taemin approached to our table.

“Yo” Minho greeted Sulli, smiling

“Hey Minho, how’s auntie?” she greeted back and asked,

“Same as always…”, they started some cousin relationship conversation.

“Hey,  see you again, huh?” Jonghyun greeted me smiling.

I nodded and blushed, “D-Deh, Hello”

“What are you doing, Key? Harassing the ladies?” Onew asked Key while smirking.

Key rolled his eyes, “I’m trying to make her help me in my project”

Jonghyun looked at me again, “Oh, that’s great. Then, are you helping him?”

 

“Yes!” I answered automatically

“But you said that-…”

“I said that I would help!” I interrupted Key and looked at him smiling, “Right, Key?”

He smirked, “Right… So I’ll see you around. Come to my house tomorrow after school, OK? See ya”

The guys followed him,;“Bye _____~” Jonghyun said goodbye smiling.

Oh God, his smile is blinding…

 

“Weren’t you refusing?” Sulli asked me grinning.

“Didn’t I do it?” I asked her while finishing my sandwich.

She snorted, “You just accepted”

I almost choked, “I WHAT?”

 

Sulli laughed, “Clueless; you like Jonghyun?”

I flushed and hid my face between my hair,

“I don’t know”

She patted my head, “Get a conclusion quickly; this seems interesting”

 

Liking Jonghyun?

Pft, yeah...

Sure…