Revelation

Visual Showpiece

 

Your POV

Please, don’t be there… Don’t be there… Don’t be there!

None of you two! Please, don’t be there.

I stepped into the classroom and I quickly checked Key’s and Jonghyun’s desks to know if they had come to school. I didn’t see them there, or in any other place of the classroom. Neither I saw Onew, Taemin nor Minho there; I let out a big sigh of relief and went to my seat.

I gave Sulli a smile, “Hey, good morning”

Sulli lifted a frown, “Morning… May I ask when did you leave Taemin’s house on Saturday night? I looked for you a LOT!”

I sighed again, “So sorry. I had some… Complications. That’s all. I went to my house”

Sulli widen her eyes, “What happened?”

“Well… You know, Key-“

 

“Oh, Minho-yah! Hello” Sulli greeted his cousin as he, Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun and Key entered into the classroom, all together.

I shivered; my stomach started to hurt in nervousness. Key and I crossed looks and I blushed. I looked away and hid my face with my hair.

“Yo, how are you two doing?” Minho asked us as he and the guys approached; Key, Taemin and Onew where at the back of Jonghyun and Minho talking about something, not paying a lot of attention to us.

Why, God? Why?

I lifted my head. Sulli shrugged, “Fine, and you?”

Minho gave Sulli a nod, “Fine”

Jonghyun looked at me and smiled, “Hey _____~”

I looked at him back and faked a smile, “H-Hello”

“I think you forgot this in my jacket” he handed me my cell phone. I noticed Key looking bitterly at Jonghyun and me, but when he realized I noticed him, we both avoided each other’s look. I flushed.

“Ah, uh… Thanks” I nodded taking the phone.

 

“Hey, after I went to the DJ’s table I didn’t see you anymore… Where were you?”Jonghyun looked at me while taking a nearby chair and sitting beside my desk.

I got nervous, “H-Hum… I was… Outside”

He widened his eyes, “Really? Alone?”

I shook my head.

Jonghyun seemed bothered by it for some reason, “With whom?”

I gulped and looked at Key, who was clearly hearing everything and smirking. I got red.

“With Kibum…”

Jonghyun looked now relieved and smiled, “Oh, I see. And after that you left?”

I nodded shyly.

 

The bell rang and class started. I tried my best to focus on math but my mind was still thinking about Key and that kiss…

That awesome kiss…

I closed my eyes and shook my head; STOP IT! You cannot think about Key like that!

I mean, it’s Key!

 

But… What’s wrong with that?

 

Suddenly, I felt Sulli poking my shoulder. I looked at her and she handed a paper to me.

I shrugged and looked at her face asking with the look from who was it. She pointed at Key, who was looking at me. I looked away and started to open the paper.

 

“I need you to go to my house in the afternoon, can you?”

 

His handwriting is pretty…

Nervousness controlled my body and my cheeks got red. I looked at Key shyly, but then looked right away at my table; he was staring at me. I ignored the paper and crumpled it.

 

 

 

 

 

Key’s POV

I saw her crumpling the paper... I sighed.

Is she that angry at me?

 

 

Recess started and I just stayed there in my desk, resting my head on my arms, thinking.

Was it disgusting to her? Did she find it gross?

But she continued it, she can’t be that disgusted about it.

Anyways, why did I do it?

Heh, I’m asking “why”…

I was drunk as hell, she was too. She’s nice, pretty, funny…

Really pretty actually.

Arrrgh!

 

Suddenly I felt someone sitting on my desk beside my head, pushing it. I sat straight and looked at Minho, who was smiling at me.

“What happens to you?” he asked bluntly.

I widened my eyes, “Nothing, why are you asking?”

He lifted a frown, “Seriously? Don’t lie to me. I know you enough to know that you’re not OK”

I chuckled, “You’re too direct, aren’t ya?”

He kept smiling, “Now, tell me”

I sighed, “I was pretty drunk at Taemin’s party and I… Kissed _____~”

Minho widened his eyes, “Really? Oaaaaah! You like her?”

I snorted, “How can I like someone like her!?”

 

“Then it won’t bother you that I hit on her” Minho chuckled and approached to _____~.

I looked at him surprised, “Bwoh…?”

Minho stood in front of her desk; she was writing something on her notebook. _____~ lifted her head and looked at Minho with a smile in her face. She greeted him and they started to talk: both of them smiling and laughing.

Then, Minho leaned to her and approached his face to hers, making _____~ blush.

What the are you doing Minho.

I saw her like, stuttering and showing that pretty flushed face that she always makes to Minho.

Don’t show that face to him!

 

“YAH!” I yelled standing up; He and _____~ looked at me, Minho smirked.

He smiled at her, leaned back and walked towards me.

I sat on my chair covering my face with my hands, realizing the most terrifying thing in the world.

 

“You like her” Minho said sitting on my desk again.

“Maybe” I said smacking my head once with my notebook and hiding my face behind it.

Minho chuckled and took it from my hands,

“Say it”

I growled, “Yes, I think so…”

“What’s wrong with that? She’s intelligent, funny, hot… If you didn’t like her, I would be really thinking in hit on her” he smirked

I looked at him, “Jonghyun…”

Minho seemed curious, “What about him?”

I sighed, “He likes her too…”

Minho burst in laugh, “Bwhahaha! This is getting interesting! But did he tell that to you?”

“He said he wanted to know her better” I said shaking my head.

 

Minho looked at the ceiling, “Aish, those boys. You should talk to Jjong, I think your friendship it stronger enough to talk with him about it, don’t you think so?”

I sighed, “Yeah, you’re right… But… Ugh”

“But what?”

I looked at the floor, “But… I don’t even know if I want to be with her, I just realized that I like her”

Minho patted my head, “Then maybe you should let some time pass and then think about what you are going to do…”

 

 

~

 

 

I stepped into my house and took off my shoes. I went directly to the kitchen and took an apple. I bit it and went directly towards my room, threw my bag beside the door and dropped myself on my bed.

I continued eating the apple and looked around; there it was my Visual Arts Club project, on hiatus…

I took my phone and typed a message

 

“From:  Key

To: _____~

Are you going to come…?”

 

Twenty minutes passed and I didn’t get an answer.

 

I guess that’s a ‘no’…