Regret

Visual Showpiece

Your POV

A few weeks have passed since the’ incident’ and I still refuse to talk to that again. More than angry at him, I’m sad, in pain. How could he…? I thought he loved me, as much as I love him.

Key hasn’t approached to me at all, not even sent any text or called once; maybe it’s his way to say “we broke up”. What a way.

Every morning I’ve been taking another path to the school because I don’t want to even look at Key; but that has good things too, I meet Minho every morning in my new path so we walk together, and that has brought us closer.

He’s like my light: he makes me smile, he makes me laugh, he hears me and I encourage him to let me hear his problems too, but he refuses saying that I shouldn’t worry myself any more. How sweet can he be?

Anyways, when I’m with Minho it’s like a rest from me and my feelings, but when I’m alone I almost start to cry immediately remembering the sweet times with Key and that kiss with SooJung. To make things better, Key’s stuck to her, like glue. Thank you very much, pabo.

Suddenly, someone slightly hit my head from behind while I walked on the street. I turned around and there was no one.

I turned again straight and saw Minho in front of me grinning, I smiled.

“Yah!” I yelled at him and poked his stomach playfully

He laughed and we kept walking towards our school, “Hey, how’s everything going?”

I nodded once and my smile faded a bit, “Fine, you?”

Minho looked at me in disapproval, “Thinking about him?”

A sigh escaped from my lips, “Yeah…”

He caressed my head, messing my hair, “You should leave him in the past, there’s plenty of fish in the sea you know? He doesn’t deserve a girl like you”

I smiled again and looked at him, “Thank you”

He chuckled briefly and grabbed my hand, making me blush.

“I don’t know if you’ve looked at the time, but we’re going to be a little late” And after he said that, he started to run without letting go of my hand.

I laughed and kept blushing, He is really something.

 

 

 

 

 

Key’s POV

I don’t know… if I’m doing the right thing, but at least, SooJung is happy. That should be enough.

It clearly isn’t; I miss _____~ as heck, and she’s been down, I noticed. But she wouldn’t accept me back even if I tried, and I promised myself I would be beside SooJung’s side. Hey, maybe I’ll get to like her too eventually.

I massaged my temples, I am just lying to myself, aren’t I?

Suddenly, Minho entered into the classroom with _____~ behind him. They were holding hands, and when they realized they were doing it in front of everyone, they let go each other blushing and giggling.

I squeezed my pencil so tight that it broke inside my hand, Why the were they holding hands.

SooJung, who was sitting beside me, my hand. I turned at her and she was smiling brightly,

“Something happens?” she asked me, I shook my head

“Ani"

 

 

After class I stood up quickly, walked towards Minho’s desk and grabbed him by his arm, walking quickly outside from the classroom.

“What’s with you!?” he asked angrily and jerked my hand from him.

I turned at him frowning, “I should be asking that! What are you thinking? Steal her?”

He gave me a sarcastic grin, “Come on Key, steal her from who? From you? Didn’t you dump her for that girl?”

I kept quiet for a bit noticing that we were in the hallway and everyone was looking at us. I inhaled deeply, “You helped me so I could be with her, why are you doing this now?”

“Oh, you’re wrong” he cleared his throat, “I helped you both; I care about her as much as I care about you, and now even more since you hurt her. I want her to be happy, I know I can make her happy, at least more than you”

 

That’s it.

I frowned, threw myself into him and punched him in the face making him fall on the floor. Everyone that was on the hallway surrounded us expectant of what was going to happen.

Minho stood up; his lips were bleeding, so he touched them carefully and, frowning in anger after seeing the blood, he tackled me.

We started to fight and the people cheered at us, but suddenly a voice made us both froze.

 

“Stop!” she cried in grief.

We looked at _____~, crying and looking at us.

“Please, stop…”

Minho let go of my shirt and turned around, walking at her.

“Sorry” he said, put his arm around her in an embrace and started to walk away from here.

_____~ turned her head a bit and looked at me. I kept staring at her and a tear fell from my right eye when she looked at Minho again.

Maybe I am wrong.