Charming

Visual Showpiece

 

Key’s POV

I couldn’t get the image of her blushing out of my mind, I just couldn’t.

Freaking girl; I slept horribly last night.

 

I was resting my head in my arms with my eyes closed on my desk, when suddenly I felt someone poking my cheek.

I frowned without opening my eyes.

“Heeey, Sleeping Beauty, are you awake?” Jonghyun whispered.

I opened my eyes a bit and growled.

“Didn’t you get enough sleep, Kibum-ah?” he chuckled as he kept poking my face.

“Shut up…” I reincorporated myself rubbing my eyes.

He scratched his head, “Then, what did you do yesterday? Did _____~ go to your house?”

 

I looked at him curious; he was looking at the floor without smiling, like he always does

“You like her?” I smirked

He looked at me and smiled shyly, “No… I don’t like her”

“I just think I want to jump on her” I imitated his voice

He chuckled, “Yaah, stop the tease. I don’t know; she’s cute and everything. I want to know her better”

I suddenly felt a light change of mood.

 

“Then, go and talk to her. Isn’t that what you’re the best at? Flirt with girls?” I asked him bluntly

He smirked, “I just talk to girls naturally, but I don’t like all of them; I get really shy when it comes to talk to the girl that I like”

I snorted, “You stupid… Then sing. You’re good at that too”

It was like I illuminated him; he looked at me and smiling from ear to ear, he yelled “That’s it!” and ran to his desk.

I smirked; Moron…

~

 

At lunch time, I saw Jonghyun leaving the classroom quickly.

“Hey, wanna eat lunch with us?” I asked him as Taemin, Onew and Minho approached to my desk.

He let out a little gasp smiling, “Sorry, I have plans!” he said and left the classroom.

I looked at Minho, “What’s he talking about? Do you know something?”

Onew and Taemin looked at each other and shrugged, Minho shook his head.

Taemin smirked, “Who knows, maybe he’s going to coax some girl”

Onew chuckled, “OK, since Jongie isn’t here, shall we go? I’m starving”

Minho and I nodded and followed Onew to the cafeteria.

 

When we arrived there we sat on the table that usually we use; we played rock-paper-scissors and Taemin lose, he had to bring us our lunches.

I closed my eyes, which felt really heavy: lack of sleep…

I wonder whose fault is it…

Minho poked my head, “Yah, look at that” he said pointing at the table near the window.

There was _____~ with Sulli eating lunch, and Jonghyun sitting beside her.

“Jonghyun’s a lost cause” Onew chuckled.

Taemin came back with our lunches, which were almost falling from his hands.

He tried to look where we were staring at without finding the spot, “What are you looking at?”

Minho pointed again at them and Taemin stared as well.

“Uuuuh, I was right!” he giggled.

“Leaving us for girls…” Minho sighed smiling.

 

I kept staring at them while the guys already had stopped; Sulli started to leave.

No… Don’t leave them…

“Ah, look. They’re alone; Jongie likes that chick, not your cousin, Minho” Onew said

Minho sighed in relief, “I wouldn’t let Sulli date him…”

Sulli approached us walking after she dropped some things on the garbage can.

“Hey, what’s up?” she asked us smiling and sitting beside Taemin, who slightly blushed.

Make it more obvious, Taemin…

“Hey, were you uncomfortable back there?” Onew asked her smirking.

She shook her head, “Not really; I just thought that she would have liked if they were completely alone, so I left” she smiled.

Why did you have to leave them alone?

She’s smiling. Now she’s blushing and laughing.

Ugh… Why am I even bothered by this? I don’t like her.

I don’t like her.

I don’t.

 

 

“Yah Key, you alright? You’re pretty quiet” Minho asked me chuckling.

I brusquely stood up looking at the floor and froze,

“You stupid…” I said to Sulli and left the cafeteria to the classroom’s direction.

She opened her eyes surprised, “What the heck did I do!?”

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

Sulli put her arm in front of me like gentlemen do, “May I take you to eat, my lady?” she asked smiling and giggling.

I chuckled and took her arm with mine, “I would be very pleased, Mr.”

We left the classroom and went to the cafeteria to lunch.

We took our food and sat on the table near the window.

“Aaah, this is life; meronpan is delicious” Sulli sighed

I snorted, “I don’t understand how you can eat something sweet for lunch… Sweet is for desserts and fruits”

Sulli stuck her tongue out, “Meeeerong, you don’t understand anything about good taste”

I chuckled and started to eat my lunch.

 

Sulli suddenly kicked softly my leg under the table and looked behind me with a smirk in her face.

“Look, Jonghyun’s coming” she told me after finishing chewing.

I coughed in nervousness, “S-!”

Sulli laughed, “Don’t worry, you look pretty”

I gulped and looked at Jonghyun approaching.

He was smiling, which made me smile too.

 

“Hey, bon appétit” Jonghyun said sitting beside me, “Can I sit here?”

I giggled, “Thanks; and of course you can sit here”

“Thanks you too. Hey, I heard you went to Key’s house yesterday to help him with his project… How was it? Did Key nagged too much?” he asked looking at my hands

I don’t want to talk about Key…

It makes me embarrassed to just think of him.

Measures… measures… UGH!

I nodded, “Yeah, but he always nag, right? Anyways, did you eat lunch already?” I changed the subject

He shook his head, “No I haven’t, but I’m not that hungry anyways”

I opened my eyes, “How can you!? At this hour I’m starving” I giggled

“Yeah haha, but I ate in class some cookies”

“Hey! You can’t eat in the middle of the class!” I laughed

“Who says so?” He smirked and lifted a frown

 

Suddenly, Sulli stood up and fixed her skirt

“You know, I’ve already finished and I have to talk something with my cousin so Jonghyun, can you make her company while I’m not here?” She asked Jonghyun grinning.

He lifted his head and looked at her a little surprised, “Y-Yeah, of course”

I looked at Sulli stunned,

“What-the-f-are-you-doing?” I asked her in silence, only moving my mouth so Jonghyun wouldn’t understand.

She winked an eye and left.

 

I got a little red, “If you don’t want to, I can finish my lunch alone…”

He shook his head, “Of course not, I’ll make you company whatever happens”

I smiled, “Whatever happens? What if a tornado comes and-“

He chuckled and interrupted me, “Well, if something like that happens, I’ll took you and make you run with me; unless you want to finish you lunch and then run, but I don’t recommend that option”

I closed my eyes and laughed with him.

 

“Wanna hear something I learnt?” he asked me smiling

I opened my eyes in surprise, “OK, let’s hear you”

Jonghyun closed his eyes and, taking a deep breath, he sang beautifully the chorus of a ballad.

There were a lot of times with you.
Moment of happiness knowing they spent
So far the way I walked
Walked a lonely road alone, crying
You’ve made all vary
Now I’ve learned
Reason for this length in front of me in such a beautiful…

Jonghyun sighed and opened his eyes, “How was it?”

I was stunned; I’ve never in my life heard someone sing like that in front of me.

“J-Jonghyun, that was awesome. Really… so beautiful” I said like bewitched by his voice.

He smiled, “I don’t know why, but I thought you may have liked it”

I chuckled, “I clearly did”

 

He took my hands with his and started to massage my fingers, making me blush.

“You know… Today’s Thursday, right? Well… On Saturday, Taemin’s going to do a party in his parent’s house; it’s really huge so there’s a lot of people invited… You wanna come? Sulli will come with you, of course” he asked me lifting his head to meet his eyes with mine.

He’s so…

“Of course!” I almost yelled accidentally in excitement. I covered my mouth and flushed.

Jonghyun laughed, “Hahaha, you’re too cute”

I kept blushing and discovered my mouth, “T-Thanks”…

 

We talked a lot of time, until the bell rang and we had to go to class again.

We walked together to the classroom, side by side.

Last period: Biology.

I can’t concentrate in this…

I let my head rest in my arms and, when I was about to fell asleep, my phone vibrated.

 

“From:  Key

To: ______~

Don’t fall asleep, u dumb. I need u 2 come 2 my house after school, k?”

 

I really hate you, Kim Kibum…

 

“From:  _____~

To: Pain-in-the- Diva

I hate u. I changed ur name in my phone from ‘Key’ to ‘Pain-in-the- Diva’ ”

 

I saw how Key jumped in his seat and directed an angry look in my direction, then he turned and started to type; I laughed.

 

“From:  Pain-in-the- Diva

To: ______~

You agreed to help me! Now change my name in ur phone!”

 

I laughed again and, when he was looking at me, I stuck my tongue out and shook my head, making him almost growl.

He’s not that bad, I guess…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The song that Jonghyun sang:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysIcR-JLXD8