Tape issue

Visual Showpiece

 

Your POV

This morning I woke up thinking just one thing:

I had to help Kibum with his stupid club project after school.

Modeling.

Great…

 

“_____~, breakfast’s ready. Come down please!” Eunjae shouted from the first floor.

I got up and looked myself at the mirror to fix a little my hair. I put my slippers on and went downstairs looking like a zombie.

“Good morning, did you sleep well?” Eunjae asked me smiling.

I nodded with a face that said the opposite.

I started to eat my rice in silence; it was delicious. I always wondered how was it possible that Eunjae cooked so much and she was that skinny.

“You know, next Tuesday I have to travel for work, so I’ll have to leave you for a few weeks. Sorry” she told me eating her breakfast.

I shook my head calmly, “Don’t worry, it’s your work”

She grinned, “Thanks for understanding. Then, I’ll give you money to survive, OK?”

I nodded, “Mhm…”

I finished the food and, thanking Eunjae, I went upstairs, got dressed and stepped out of my home.

“Bye Eunjae, I’ll see ya” I said goodbye smiling.

She smirked, “Bye bye little brat”

I frowned.

 

 

When I finally arrived to school I realized that I was running late, again, so I ran as fast as I could and reached to my classroom just before the bell rang.

I have to get up more quickly…

I waved my hand to Sulli, who smiled me back, and sat on my chair.

 

First period: literature. I didn’t hate it that much, so it was a good start for that day.

Ugh… I still have to go to Key’s house after school…

Did he tell me his address?

I looked to his desk looking for him, but he wasn’t there.

Great! He’s absent.

I’ll have to send him a message now…

Uuuuuugh, Kibuuuuum.

I wrote a note for Sulli asking for Key’s cell phone number. She saw it and looked at me with a ‘what the F’ expression in her face. Then, she sent me the paper back:

I don’t have Key’s cell phone number… Why do you want it anyways?

She wrote it in purple... Just how much does she like that color?

I chuckled and wrote back:

“I have to go to his house after school for his club project… Nice right? Can you ask you cousin for it?”

I threw the paper to her when the teacher wasn’t looking. She read it, wrote something in another paper and sent it to Minho.

Minho looked at it, wrote something and sent it back to Sulli.

She wrote another thing and threw it to Minho.

Just give me the freaking number, Minho!

 

Minho read the paper and took out his cell phone. He typed something and put his phone back in his pocket, without sending any paper back to Sulli.

I started to get frustrated.

 

Then, I felt how my cell phone vibrated.

Huh?

 

“From:  Unknown

To: ______~

Why do u want my phone number, u stalker”

 

This must be Key…

I saved his number in my cell phone and sent him a message in response:

 

“From:  ______~

To: Key

Cuz u’re absent & I’m supposed 2 go 2 ur house after school, why didn’t u come?”

 

I waited for his answer, which I received in 4 minutes.

Are you slow in writing, Key…?

“From:  Key

To: ______~

I’m lazy, that’s all. My direction’s this 1: _______ 1234, don’t delay”

 

How dare you to tell me to not delay when I’m doing you a favor!?

I’ll have to become Buddhist to bear this guy…

 

~

When the periods finished, I took out my cell phone and opened the last message that Key sent me which had his direction.

Sulli appeared behind me, “You’re messaging with Kibum? Huuuu”

I pinched her cheek with strength, smiling falsely, “Yeah, Key and I are boyfriend and girlfriend right now, didn’t I tell you?”

She winced and laughed, “I-I-I’m sorry, aiiish, let me go. I was kidding!”

I let her go and snorted, “It’s gross just to think about it”

She smirked, “Yeah, I forgot you like Jonghyun”

I covered as soon as she said that.

“Be careful! What if someone hears you? I’m not even sure if I like him, I just find him attractive…”

She lightly bit my hand, making me discover .

“Sorry, but it’s fun to tease you” she grinned.

I smiled, “You moron. Hey, I have to go; Key will kill me if I’m late”

She nodded and I, waving my hand, left the classroom and the school in direction to Key’s house.

 

 

 

 

 

Key POV

That girl is just…

*Ding Dong*, the bell rang.

Finally!

 

I approached to the front door and opened it.

“Hello-“

“You’re 20 minutes late” I interrupted her.

She frowned; I could notice how she was shivering.

“I’m s-sorry…” she told me lightly rattling her teeth.

“You’re cold… Get inside quick” I told her pushing her into my house, closing the door behind me and rubbing her arms to warm her a little.

I think she flushed;

That’s cute…

Woah! Stop it there Kibum. She’s just your slave for this project, nothing else.

 

“OK so, let’s go to my room” I said and she followed me, like a puppy.

We entered into it and she gasped,

“Waah, this is pretty huge” she said looking around

I smirked, “Yeah, I know. Cool, huh? Now, my project, as you can see, is about fashion” I told her pointing at some sketches that I had in an open notebook.

She took it and looked at them, “You draw pretty well”

“Thanks; well, do you wanna know what’s about or not?” I asked her sarcastically.

She frowned, “Continue…”

I smirked, “Then, my idea for this project was to make 4 different wardrobes for 4 different emotions: sadness, happiness, anger and love. I think you’d be of help since your face is pretty expressive and it isn’t very ugly”

She pouted, “What do you mean with ‘very’!?”

I chuckled, “Haha, just kidding. Well, for that, I need to take measurements, OK? Please don’t be a crybaby and feel embarrassed. That’s all I’ll do for today; after that, you can go home”

She blushed and gulped, “Measurements?”

I rolled my eyes, “What did I just said?”

She nodded shyly, “OK…”

 

I took a measuring tape and kneeled in front of her navel. I just needed those 3 measures.

First I put the tape around her… bottom…

Oh God… I am the one feeling embarrassed…

I flushed, but she couldn’t see my face because she had her eyes closed, so it was OK.

Then, I put it around her navel and noted the two measurements in a notebook.

Finally, I put the tape…

I can’t do this.

 

I was red like a tomato; she jumped in surprise and took the tape.

“P-Please, let me do this by myself…” she begged me and I let her really willingly.

I turned and patted my cheeks,

What the heck happens to me.

 

“Done, let me write it” she told me and took from my hands the notebook.

I looked at the measurement and flushed again.

Oh come on! How can I blush for this simple thing?

“Can I go now?” She asked me hiding her face with her hair.

I nodded, “Yeah… Of course.”

I accompanied her to the front door and said goodbye as I saw her leaving, walking quickly.

 

What was that back there, Kibum?

Since when do you blush for girls like that?

Where did your good taste go?

Oh OK, she’s not that bad.

But how can I…?

 

I can’t work on this today; I’ll eat something and get into bed.

I hate girls.

They confuse me.