Window

Visual Showpiece

Minho’s POV

“What happened Minho!? What were you thinking!?” _____~ asked me with worry in her voice

I didn’t answer, it wasn’t right to stress her any more.

“Minho” she insisted, “What happens to you? Did Key say something?”

I stopped walking, smiled and stood in front of her,

“Nothing to worry about, I swear”

It’s not going to make any good to tell her what the discussion was about. Key’s overreacting; I just want her to be happy again like she used to be before him.

Or maybe before SooJung.

“Really?” she asked with a skeptical tone

I messed her hair and she whined, “Of course you dummie”

_____~ smiled at me and giggled, “Fine, but you can’t do this again ok? You should rely on me more”

I sighed, “Okay, I will”

I don’t really think so…

 

 

Your POV

I entered to the second lesson and spotted Sulli sleeping on her desk, almost drooling. A chuckle came out of my mouth and I approached her.

I poked her shoulder and she woke up in a jump of surprise, screaming “Yah!”

Sulli uses to forget after a day or two when she’s angry at someone, so practically the day after what happened with Key, I told her everything. Her hate for Key only grew more.

She’s saying strange things like I should look around myself a bit more and that her cousin is a good guy and handsome and blablabla. If Minho and I weren’t such good friends, I would be thinking that Sulli wants to be our wingman or something.

“Good morning sleepy one” I greeted her and sat on my chair beside her

“Mm, yeah… Good morrrnniin…” she murmured and started to drool all over her desk again.

I sighed, Nothing to do about it.

 

I looked around at my classmates smiling, life was starting to go kind of normal again; it was then when I saw Key stepping into the classroom and couldn’t take my eyes off him. His deep stare, his thin lips and bony jaw, it was like looking at a painting or a really good photo. He turned his head at me and we crossed stares; it was the most tensed atmosphere of my entire life. I quickly looked away and scratched my scalp.

Calm down, calm down. You don’t have to interact with him at all, everything’s okay.

“Sit down everyone!” Ms. Ahn entered abruptly into the room and we all sat asap in our chairs, I moved Sulli’s arm to wake her up; NOBODY dared to contradict her in any way, she was strict and pretty scary.

“Today you’ll change seats, I already prepared the numbers. I won’t allow any whining”

I pouted and looked at Sulli, who was also pouting at me

“We won’t seat together anymore” I whispered, she just nodded and faked a cry.

“Come here in order and take a number. Then grab your stuff and go to your new seat”

Sulli and I went to the front with a bunch of other classmates and took a number from the bowl Ms. Ahn had in her hands.

Please the window, the window, please!

“10” I said to Sulli, it was marked in the board that it was in the last row of seats, just beside the window.

Crap… but close enough. Maybe I can change with my seat mate.

“21” Sulli said, at the other side of the classroom.

“Ah, great…” I muttered and we both chuckled; then I hugged her and walked slowly towards my new desk. My things strangely didn’t fit well like in my last seat, it was really weird because supposedly all the desks were the same.

Sigh, I’ll let them inside my backpack.

I sat on my chair and let my head rest on my arms on the desk, closing my eyes.

 

Paff!

My seat mate dropped harshly his/her things on the table, making me lift my head in surprise and look at… him…

“Ah!?” I exclaimed with confusion ant desperation

His eyes pierced at mine

“Yo” Key greeted me and sat beside me, on the seat that I wanted.

You can’t be serious.

I looked at the board and right beside my name, it was Key’s.

! I can’t believe he’s sitting beside me! I can’t believe he got the seat that I wanted! I can’t- ugh!

I’m gonna die. I cannot sit beside him, I’ll cry.

I dropped my head hard on the table.

Now I’ll never get the freaking window.