Bad premonition

Visual Showpiece

 

Your POV

I entered into the classroom feeling really anxious; the only thought in my head was how I was going to greet Key that morning.

With a hug? With a big smile? With a kiss?

I smiled.

Key spotted me quickly while taking his things out of his bag and looked again at it. I approached to him giving little jumps and humming.

“Hey!” I greeted him smiling. He gave me a cold gaze and ignored me.

Huh…?

“Hello~” I greeted again approaching my face to his. Key stepped back.

“Tch, what do you want?” he asked me frowning.

I widened my eyes, “I’m saying hi to you…”

He rolled his eyes and looked at his bag again, “Don’t ruin my mornings”

“W-What? Why are you saying that? You don’t wanna see me?” I asked entering in a distressed state.

“Does it look like I want to?” he asked back without looking at me.

What is happening?

“But Key, Friday you said that-“

“Whatever I said, I regret it. I can’t believe I said I like someone like you. Disappear please” Key told me and walked away towards Taemin and Onew. He started smiling and laughing.

I-I don’t understand. Why?

My sight started to get blurry; I looked at the door and saw Jonghyun entering with Minho smiling, then he saw me and his smile disappeared.

I approached to them and a disgusted expression appeared in Jonghyun’s face.

“Hey, I-“

“What do you want” Minho interrupted me coldly.

Why is everyone so… mean?

“I just… wanted to say hi and talk to Jonghyun” I answered shivering.

Jonghyun looked away, “I don’t wanna talk to you”

I got into a deep heartache and tears fell through my cheeks, “J-Jonghyun…”

“You know,” He directed his sight to me, “I don’t date loose girls. You flirt with me and then go date my best friend? That’s a nice move, huh?”

Minho chuckled satirically.

“B-But I…!” I didn’t really know what to say; He was right in some way, I liked him and they changed my mind so quick. I gazed at Minho looking for some comfort.

“Minho… please… say something” I asked between sobs.

Minho looked at me with cruelty in his eyes, “ off”

 

I do not understand

Why is this happening!?

 

 

 

 

 

*Brr brr brr*

The buzzing of my cell phone right beside my head woke me up and made me jump in scare.

It was… Just a dream.

Oh God.

I took my phone and looked at his; a message from Key.

 

“From: Key

To: _____~

Good morning, why don’t we go out & do something?”

 

I inhaled and exhaled deeply so I could calm down a little.

It was so vivid, so real…

J-Jonghyun… I… He doesn’t know yet about Key and me.

Although technically we aren’t dating, we just know that we like each other.

But, did I stop liking Jonghyun?

Yeah, I must have… right?

I patted my right cheek and typed back

 

“From: _____~

To: Key

Sure :) something like what?”

 

Key’s answer almost came instantly; Maybe he learned how to type more quickly…

 

“From: Key

To: _____~

Let’s meet at the train’s station at 9:00. If u’re late, I’ll kill ya”

 

I gulped. He’s still cold in his messages.

A big yawn came out of my mouth as I looked at the hour in my cell phone.

8:27…

!

Key will kill me!

 

I took a pair of light jeans, a plain pastel blue sleeveless shirt, underwear, a white loose vest and entered into the bathroom. I showered in record time, got ready and got quickly out of my house taking my cell phone and some money with me; I hadn’t the time to take breakfast, so I just skipped it.

 There wasn’t any freaking bus that could take me to the train station, so I had to go by feet. I looked at the hour again and started to run; it was already passed 9:00.

I’m doomed.

I ran as fast as I could and in the way I fell dirtying my jeans. I gasped, stood up again and kept running because if I didn’t do it- OK, I just don’t wanna think about what Key could do.

I arrived to the train station almost 20 minutes late; Key was standing on a pillar looking to the right and to the left repeatedly. He then spotted me and smiled, but he shook his head to himself and frowned walking to my direction.

I ran to him gasping and hardly breathing.

“Yah!” he yelled at me as we both met each other half way, “What did I told you!?”

“Look I… I’m so sorry, I didn’t… I didn’t mean to arrive so late but… I just had waked up when you texted me and…”

Key chuckled and patted my head, “OK, OK. We still have a lot of time”. He took me hand and pulled me to the station, but then he stopped, looked at my hand and then checked my clothes.

“What happened to you? Did you fight with someone? You’re so dirty” he asked lifting a frown.

I pouted, “No, I just-… I fell while running”

Key widened his eyes, “You ran to get here?”

I nodded. Key had a look full of guilt in his eyes and he suddenly changed his direction to the opposite side of the train station.

“W-Where are we going now?” I asked a bit confused.

Key didn’t look at me, “We’re going to make you look as beautiful as you always look”

My face got heated up and I hid it between my hairs; it still felt a bit awkward to blush and act like that with Key, with the guy that I always used to fight with and with the guy that I hated at the beginning of all.

Suddenly, Jonghyun’s face appeared in my head.

I shook it and just followed Key to wherever he was taking me.

 

Bangkok city I can’t stop~” Key sang as we entered into a big store that has the name Joyrich on the entrance door. Orange Caramel’s song was being played really loud from inside the store. I chuckled after listening to Key; He really doesn’t care…

“Don’t you care about what people thinks of you sometimes, Key?” I asked him looking at my feet as we stopped in front of a huge mirror.

Key looked at me and then at the mirror; he lifted a frown looking at himself in it and then at me again.

“Why would I care what they think about me if they don’t really know me? I am whoever I wanna be” he answered smiling. I smiled back.

“We don’t have all day to shop, K’? So I’ll pick something, you’ll put it on, I’ll pay and then we’ll leave, understood?” he told me very serious.

I blinked a couple of times, “W-What? You won’t pay for any-“

He interrupted me by covering my mouth, “Understood?”

I nodded surprised and submissive.

 

Key walked around the store, took some clothes, a pair of shoes and put it all in my arms. “Change into this quickly, we still have stuff to do”

He pushed me into the changing room and waited outside. I looked at the clothes; a full skirt with smiley yellow faces on it, a black loose shirt that reached just to my navel and a pair of red converses. I changed into them a bit unsure about the shirt because it was really short, but the full skirt covered my navel to the point that the shirt ended, so it looked perfectly.

God, Key… How do you do this?

I stepped out of the changing room looking down at myself; Key, who was waiting outside, turned to see me and smiled.

“See? Beautiful” he said as I blushed.

“D-Deh… It’s pretty”

He winked at me, walked towards the cash register and took out his wallet. I ran and took his hand, stopping him.

“Please, let me pay” I said wondering how much could all that cost.

Key chuckled, “Do you know how much money you are wearing right now?”

I shook my head

“You don’t want to. Now, get off and lemme pay”

I pouted and stepped back. Key paid the clothes, took my hand and pulled me out of the shop. He spotted a bench and sat me on it; then, he started to touch me hair, like arranging it.

“What are you doing now?” I asked curious and surprised.

He didn’t answer and kept doing his job. When he finished, he gave a step back, looked at me and said “Done”. I stood up and looked at myself at the window of a café. I smiled when I saw my hair beautifully styled in a side braid.

I looked at Key smiling, “Thanks”

“Now you’re done” he smirked, “Let’s go!”

Where are you taking me, Key?

 

 

At around 10:20 we took a train to an unknown destination which name I didn’t know because Key covered my eyes; he wanted all to be a surprise.

 Half an hour passed and we were still traveling into the train, I started to get anxious.

“Yaaah Kibum-ah, where are we going?”

He smirked, “You’ll see, we’re arriving”

I looked outside the window and didn’t recognize a single thing. I was lost in the map.

A sigh came out of my mouth; the train suddenly stopped slowly, which meant that we could get off.

I got excited and stood up quickly giving little jumps towards the exit door. Key chuckled behind me.

He took my hand and started to guide me; I blushed when his hand touched mine. I wasn’t sure why because he had taken my hand several times before that, but his hand contact with mine made me feel really heated by the inside, like my cheeks were about to explode from flushness.

Key looked at me and smiled, “Why are you so red?”

I looked away, “S-Shut up”

He smirked.

 

When we finally arrived to our destination, Key turned his body and stood in front of me.

“Close your eyes” he told me smiling. I did so and he started to guide me again, but this time, I couldn’t see a thing.

We walked around one or two blocks and suddenly, I felt how petals fell over my face.

Cherry Blossom

Grass

The sound of water

Child laughs

Fresh air…

“OK, now you can open your eyes” Key said letting go of my hand.

I opened my eyes and instantly widened them.

“Key! How do you know a place like this!” I inquired smiling and surprised.

He chuckled, “Pretty, isn’t it?”

We were on a really huge park with a huge lake in the middle; and when I say huge, I’m talking about at least 300 meters of water surface. The cherry trees were bloomed and the grass, recently cut, expelled a strong but nice smell.

I nodded, “Deh!”

Key sat on the ground and started to open his bag pack, I sat beside him and just looked at what he was doing.

He took out one of those Japanese bento box full of food and two apples.

I smiled, “You think of every little thing, right?”

Key smirked, “Of course, who do you think I am?”

“Kibummie” I called him

“Don’t call me like that! What do you want now…?” he answered cutely bothered.

I chuckled, “Thank you for everything”

Key smiled, “That’s fine”

 

 

 

 

 

Key’s POV

The wind made her scent get to me, her hair flew and the cherry blossom petals fell on her it, making her take them out cutely.

When did I start to realize those insignificant things…

When the hell did I start to stare at a girl’s hair…

This is not like me- but it’s interesting.

We both ate the egg sandwiches that I brought, the rice and the apples. Full off food, we laid on the grass, looking at the sky through the cherry tree branches.

I turned my head to look at her; she did the same and we both kept staring at each other. I smirked and lifted a bit my body to tickle her.

_____~ started to laugh like someone was killing her.

“Bwahahahahahaha p-please! Hahahahaha, Stoooop! I-I’ll throw up, Key! Hahahaha”

Suddenly, _____~ rolled very fast and made me roll with her, both laughing. I opened my eyes just to find her on top and looking at my eyes, with our faces really, really close.

I smiled and she blushed. She started to get off of me and I kept her in that position, approaching her with my right hand on her lower back. She blushed more and more, I smirked.

“K-Key, let go of me”

“Why are you so red?”

“Stop asking me that and let me go!”

I approached my face to hers and whispered, my lips brushing her lips.

“I don’t want to…”

She froze and started to approach as well. Our lips met and we shared a sweet but deep kiss; my hands acted by themselves and held her with more strength as she put her arms around my neck. She separated from me and started to give me little pecks all over my face. On my cheeks, on my forehead, on my nose, on my eyelids, on my lips; I giggled.

“What are you doing?” I asked her smiling with my eyes closed.

She kept giving me kisses, “I like you so much” she said. We both got surprised and looked at each other with wide opened eyes.

“I-I’m sorry, I didn’t think when I-“

“Why are you sorry? We said before that we like each other; I like you too, a lot” I interrupted her

She smiled.

 

Now.

Now is the time.

Now.

 

“_____-ah…” I whispered her name

Her pretty eyes looked into mines, “Deh?”

Her lips seemed so soft and perfect from the angle that I was looking. I shouldn’t feel insecure about this; we both cleared up that we like each other in the gym’s cellar the other day- thanks to Minho. I have kissed her, she has let me do it, we both like to be with each other…

So why would I feel nervous?

I should be happy.

I took a deep breath and sighed. Then, I smiled.

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

 

Alright, alright. I said it, I said it…

But why... isn’t she smiling or something…?

 

Instead of the smile that I was expecting for, a kind of sad and confused look appeared in her eyes.

“_____~…”

“Key, I…” she started but stopped herself in the middle,

“I… Don’t know. I need to think”

 

What?