Meddling

Visual Showpiece

 

Minho’s POV

Today I woke up with the greatest mood ever; my mom prepared me some ramen for breakfast and that just made my entire day.

I entered into the classroom, greeted all the people in there and went directly to my desk to left my bag there. Once I took my first period’s copybook, I saw _____~ sitting on her chair, looking at her phone, which I think it had a flashing light on. Her hands were shaking.

Next, I saw Kibum arriving to the classroom very agitated with his hand holding his phone in his ear.

OK, I see…

Key quickly spotted _____~ in her chair. She looked at him and froze. Key put his phone on his pocket and walked towards her, gasping, but she stood up and run to the room’s bottom door hiding her face, like hiding the fact that she was running from Key.

Jeez.

Those two haven’t talked in like 3 days… _____~ has been slightly avoiding Jonghyun, who’s really confused about that and about her in general.

Should I intervene?

Aish, this is not my problem. Better if I don’t… I shouldn’t get into other’s issues.

 

Key walked slowly with his right hand on his forehead towards his desk and sat on his chair. I stood up and walked in his direction.

“Nice way to start a day, huh?” I joked trying to make him smile.

Key looked at me with tired eyes, “Haha… Yeah”. He had like a winced expression on his face.

Or he’s angry at her for not answering anything, or he realized that he likes her like a stalker.

“Minho…”

“Deh?” I looked at Key attentively

Key sighed, “I really, really like her”

Second option…

 

I sighed too, “I see… Do you wanna be with her?”

Key looked at me with natural puppy eyes and nodded.

Oh God, this guy’s really cute when he wants to; and that’s very uncommon. Key usually nags a lot and I’ve only see him doing real aegyo when he’s drunk.

That disgusting aegyo…

I shivered.

But he’s still cute.

 

“Did you tell her?” I asked him.

Key shook his head.

“Did you talk to Jonghyun?”

Key shook his head again.

“Jeez dude! Then start by doing something!” I yelled chuckling

He dropped his head on his table, “I wanna talk to her, but she runs from me… She hates me”

I snorted, “Oh come on, how can someone be that mad because you gave her a kiss? And she continued it, right? Then I bet she doesn’t hate you, moron”

“But she doesn’t-“

“OK, shut up Kibum” I interrupted him.

I don’t like to do this, but I have to take matter in my own hands…

 

 

 

 

 

Key’s POV

Minho doesn’t understand. I can’t just simply go and talk to her; that just won’t do.

 

My entire day- no sorry. My last 3 days have been awful.

I haven’t talked to her in all day, and now another weekend will pass and I won’t have talked to her either.

I’ve been passing all my time thinking about how much I like her and feeling disgustingly horrified by that. I think I’ve never liked a girl like that before… I’ve just thought that some girls are cute and I’ve kissed a couple in parties; that isn’t something that I’m proud of… but meh.

And about Jongie… it. He’ll hate me. I won’t tell him.

Arrrrrgh but I shouuuuld...

“Hey!” I felt a pat on my shoulder and jumped. I turned around to see Taemin and Jonghyun there; Jonghyun’s hand was on my shoulder.

“Yo hyung!” Taemin greeted me smiling

I faked a smile, “Hey, yo…”

“Wanna go somewhere? After class’ the best time to go out” Jonghyun asked me

“We’re thinking about going to play arcade games and then maybe hang out at Onew’s house in the night… It’s fridaaaay, you know?” little Taeminnie said smiling and jumping from one side to another

I sighed, “Thanks guys, but I don’t think so. Today’s my auntie’s birthday and I really can’t miss it”

Jonghyun looked at me strangely and frowned a bit.

Taemin pouted, “Too bad… Make time for next time! Let’s go, Jjong-hyung?”

“You go first, I’ll catch you later”

Taemin nodded, turned and left in direction to Onew.

 

I lifted my head and looked at Jonghyun, who had a serious look in his face.

“Yah, Kim Kibum” He started, “Your only auntie lives in Daegu… Are you aware of it?”

I gulped.

“D-Deh, but she’s visiting us for a couple of weeks…”

Jonghyun leaned a bit and stared at my eyes, “Don’t you dare lying to me. What happens? You seem strange since Monday or Tuesday”

I shook my head and smiled shyly, “Nothing happens, I’m OK”

He pinched my cheek hardly, “What did I tell you?”

I winced, “Aiiiish, aish, aish! OK, OK! Please stop”. Jonghyun let me go, “Then?” he asked

I cleared my throat, “I’m just confused over something; it doesn’t have much importance, so don’t worry. I’ll tell you another time”

He lifted a frown, “Are you sure?”

I nodded.

“It’s OK then… But you’ll have to tell me, OK? It’s not because of nothing that we’re best friends” he smiled.

I faked another smile, “Deh… Thanks for understanding”

Jonghyun stood straight, winked and left.

I sighed.

Good lord… I’m an .

*Brr brr brr*, my phone vibrated.

 

 

“From:  Minho

To: Key

Heeeey, can u help me with some things here in the gym’s cellar? All these basketball balls r really heavy…”

 

This is kind of… strange.

Why would Minho want my help? I bet he can carry all those balls by himself.

I mean, those muscles aren’t for nothing.

Whatever, I’ll just go.

I stood up with my bag on my left shoulder and stepped out of the classroom towards the gym that was downstairs, outside of the school.

Boys and girls were in their usual Friday ecstasy; all running out of the school, laughing and yelling and… being themselves.

I saw some boys taking their girlfriends to their homes or to dates. It made me jealous.

 

I arrived to the gym’s cellar and didn’t find Minho outside.

So he must be inside…

“Yah, Minho?” I stepped into the cellar calling him.

“Minhooooo” I called him again. Then, I looked at my left when I heard a sound coming from there, scaring me.

She looked at me with a terrified look in her face that spread to me and took over my body, making me shiver.

Suddenly, I heard the door slamming behind me and closing. I turned quickly and, surprised, tried to open the door. She gasped.

“, , !” I mumbled.

 

This can’t be happening to me right now!