Drunkenness

Visual Showpiece

 

Key’s POV

I woke up this morning a little pissed and doubting if I go or not to Taemin’s party.

I want to go, but I don’t want to see her. She just pisses me off.

But I want to hang out with the guys…

Suddenly, I heard a little creak coming from my door.

My mom peeked into my room and looked at me.

“Are you awake?” she asked me.

I rolled my eyes, “No mom. I’m just sleeping with my eyes opened”

She chuckled, “Don’t mock me, it has happened to me before. Kibum-ah, I have to go now…”

What a surprise... She and my dad are hardly in the house.

I nodded, “Mhm…”

“I let your breakfast ready on the table downstairs. You can make noodles and udon-“

“I know how to cook, mom. Thanks” I sighed and smiled.

She gave me a nod, “Yeah, I know… I’m sorry to leave you alone so early and on a Saturday”

I shrugged, “Don’t worry”; I’m used to it.

She smiled, “Then, see you in the evening” She started to leave my room, but I called her back realizing that I didn’t tell her about the party.

“Mooooom!”

“Yes?” she peeped again. “I have this party at Taemin’s house in the evening, so I don’t think I’ll see you again today. Maybe I’m stayin’ over there, I don’t know”

She looked at her watch, “Well, let me know later, Arasso?”

I nodded. She smiled at me and waved her hand, “Bye, Kibummie”

“Bye…”

I hate when people call me Kibummie. I just can’t stand it… But it’s my mom; she has being calling me like that since I was born, so I don’t care when it comes to her.

 

I stood up and took my phone with me. I went downstairs scratching my head and yawning; then, I sat on the kitchen’s table and started to eat what my mom left me as breakfast.

Mm… Rice, vegetables and soup… I want eggs too.

I stood up again, took two eggs and started to scramble them. While I was doing it, I took my cell phone and wrote a message to Onew.

 

“From:  Key

To: Onew

Yah, are u going tonight?”

 

I put my phone on my pajama’s pocket, took the skillet with the eggs and sat on the table. I put the eggs beside my rice and started to eat; God, I woke up really hungry.

Suddenly, I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket.

 

“From:  Onew

To: Key

Hum duh? Of course! I want to be a party animal tonight~”

 

I chuckled; Onew sure is good when it comes to drink.

I typed back:

 

“From:  Key

To: Onew

Good. Don’t u dare to leave me alone”

 

I kept eating my breakfast.

Woah, my mom has gotten better at cooking lately.

Without realizing, I had already finished my vegetables, my rice and my eggs. I took the soup plate and started to drink it; if my mom would have been there, she would have made me eat with freaking spoon, but I was alone, so modals.

My phone vibrated again; What else?

 

“From:  Onew

To: Key

What r u talkin’ about? Baby boy doesn’t want 2 be alone at his friend’s party?”

 

I rolled my eyes and didn’t answer, it wasn’t worth it.

I stood up, left my dirty dishes in the sink and went upstairs to get up.

So… What do I want to wear tonight?

 

 

~

 

 

 

It was already 10:12 and Taemin’s party was supposed to start at 10:00.

I guess a bit of delay it’s always the best. It’s always awkward when there are only a few people at the start…

I took a pair of dark skinny jeans, a sleeveless grey shirt, a black leather jacket and changed into them; Simple, but cool.

I went to the kitchen to take the last sweet bread that I had left and dropped myself on the couch to watch TV and kill some time.

~

I opened my eyes and jumped as I realized that I’ve fallen asleep.

! What time is it!?

I stood up and went to the kitchen to look at the hour.

! It’s 11:03!

I wanted to be a little late but not that much!

I passed my fingers through my hair and took my phone, my keys and my package of mints from the table. I ran to the door, stepped out of my house, took the car and drove to Taemin’s house.

I arrived there at about 11:10, but just because I hurried to reach there.

I parked my car in the only free space that was a couple of blocks far from his house. I got out of the car and walked the rest of the way.

Once I entered, my eardrums exploded; the music was so damn loud, the people was so damn sweated dancing and it smelled like damned cigarette and alcohol.

Nice environment.

 

I looked for my friends in the entire place until I saw Minho’s head outstanding from all the others; You tall monster…

I approached him and as I was passing through the people, I realized that there wasn’t only Onew, Minho, Taemin and Jonghyun. There was also _____~ and Sulli, talking to them.

I got a sour feeling.

Taemin saw me and waved his hand telling me to come closer, which I did after thinking about it. Twice.

“Hey, Key! How are ya?” Taemin asked almost yelling.

I thumbed up, “Great. I couldn’t be better”

I greeted the other guys and Sulli, but not _____~. Maybe I’m being a little immature.

I glanced at her; she was talking and laughing with Jonghyun. She noticed me and her expression changed; not to anger, but something like grief.

She looked at Jonghyun again and smiled at him.

I rubbed my arm and scratched my head.

Why would she be hurt? Or sad? Is not like we’re great friends or a couple. She shouldn’t mind.

I went to the drinks table and served myself a vodka tonic; Now that’s a great drink to get drunk easily. Well, for me, at least.

I drank the glass completely from just a big sip.

I don’t want to think today. everyone, I’m going to have fun.

 

I served myself another glass and went to the dance floor. I danced with some girls and drank at the same time.

Heh, I’m pretty drunk right now…

Good.

Those girls were using very tight and short dresses, I could almost see their butts and s, and it’s not like they had great bodies…

I glanced at _____~ again, who was still talking to Jongie.

She was red and was laughing a lot more. She looked very nice on her outfit; it was a red, bit vintage dress. It wasn’t too tight, but it outstood her curves.

She looked beautiful…

 

 Suddenly, I dropped my glass on the chest of one of those girls, wetting her dress.

“Gya! You !” she screamed and I couldn’t avoid laugh. I laughed so much and she looked at me, indignant.

“What are you laughing about!?” she yelled and slapped my face.

I stopped laughing when she slapped me, putting my hand in my cheek. But then I started to burst in laugh again, holding my stomach with my arms and ducking a little.

She looked at me with anger and left. My laugh stopped gradually and I went to the drinks table again, staggering.

I accidentally tripped over some girl and we almost fell on the floor if it wasn’t because I grabbed her by the waist with one hand and with the other the table, holding us both.

“I-I’m… sorry” I mumbled. She nodded and turned to see me.

It’s _____~…

 

She was very red and with her eyes half-closed.

I gave her a little smile and let go of her waist. She stood up straight in front of me and gave me a shy smile too.

“Hi…” she greeted me. She was notably dizzy, like me.

“Hey” I greeted back, “How’s everything going?”

She hiccupped, “F-Fine, and you?”

I gave her a nod, “Great… Weren’t you with Jonghyun?” I asked bluntly. If I wasn’t drunk, I probably won’t be asking that.

She turned and looked behind her, then she looked at me and pointed at the DJ’s table.

“H-He’s there, I think… I don’t know”

I smirked bitterly and coughed.

“Already made out you two?”

She frowned, “Why you care? Mind your own business”

I closed my eyes and shook my head slowly, “Tch tch tch… Like Jongie would like to kiss you ever”

She punched my arm, “What does that mean!?”

I smirked, “You’re ugly”

She frowned, “You’re gay”

I widen my eyes, “Bwoh!? Why would I be gay!?”

She laughed, “Because you’re in that stupid Visual Arts Club, doing a very feminine project about clothes”

I frowned, “Shut up; you don’t understand anything, you ugly faced girl”

 

She stuck her tongue out and walked quickly to the front door, leaving me alone.

“Y-Yah! Don’t leave me like that!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

I wobbled to the door and stepped out of Taemin’s house.

 Key followed me yelling, “Come back here!”

I stopped, tighten my fists and turned to face him.

“What!?” I yelled in his face.

He opened his eyes in surprise and jumped, then he frowned.

“Why did you left me back there!?”

I rolled my eyes, “Kibummie, you said I was ugly!”

He frowned more and took me by my shoulders.

“Don’t you dare to call me Kibummie

I smirked, “What? Does that bother you, Kibummie?”

“Shut up” he told me with an angry look in his face. It somehow scared me.

 

“You said… I was ulgy… Am I ulgy?” I looked at him with sadness in my eyes. I was pretty sensible at that moment and I almost cried.

He smirked, “You said I was gay…”

He held me with more strength and approached his face to mine. I blushed and froze.

His eyes showed me drunkenness, a bit of lust and dare.

Key pulled me closer to him and planted his lips on mine, trying to make me open my mouth with passion.

W-W-What is happening!?

I opened a little my mouth; he immediately let his tongue enter into my mouth and play with mine. I let out a little moan.

Key took me by my hips and pulled me even more closely. I put my hands on his neck and responded his kiss.

He’s… So good.

 

Key suddenly moved away from me, looking at my eyes and smirking.

“Does that clarify both things?” he said and, smiling, he went back inside.

 

I stood there immobile, not knowing what to do.

Key… kissed me.

Key kissed me!

God… What…? Why…? Why did he do that!?

I walked to the street and waved my hand to a taxi cab. He saw me and drove into my direction. I got quickly into the car, told the driver my direction and he started to drive.

I arrived to my house, staggering, opened the door and went to my room.

I got into my bed without changing clothes and tried to fell asleep quickly.

 

I needed to get out of there. I…

Key… Kissed me so well…

Oh Jesus, Jonghyun. Sulli. My cell phone!

I left it there in Jonghyun’s jacket.

I don’t want to face him, or Key…

 

I hate you, Kim Kibum!