Lots of love

Visual Showpiece

 

Key’s POV

This crazy ! She punched me in the face!

“K-Key!?” she yelled so surprised

I coughed, “Yeah! Of course it’s me! Who else could it be!?”

“Are you serious!? Like, a maybe!? A killer? A thief? Someone dangerous!?”

I snorted, “Crazy paranoid…”

“Really? You were the one that emerged from the darkness and took my hand!” _____~ yelled again and hit me in the shoulder.

I stared at her, she started to calm down.

“Seriously Key… Don’t do that ever again”

I kept staring at her and chuckled. She smiled and we both started to laugh.

“Sorry” I told her between laughs.

“It’s OK” She said smiling, “Anyways… Why are you here?”

I cleared my throat and looked away, “I just… Saw you talking to Jjong and kind of wanted to talk to you, so I followed you and, yeah…”

_____~ giggled, “I’m glad it’s you”

I flushed a tiny itty bitty… Just a little.

“What did you wanted to talk about?” she asked me

I looked at her eyes.

“Well…”

 

 

 

 

 

Your POV

Key’s eyes started at mines, making me feel that he was looking directly through me and peeking at my feelings.

Don’t look at me like that…

“Well…” He started, “I wanted to, I don’t know… Talk about… about why…”

“About why I wanted to think about it before deciding?” I smiled

Key widened his eyes, “Y-Yeah”

“Key” I took his hands

“Deh?”

I giggled, “I want to be your girlfriend”

Key widened his eyes even more and coughed in surprise, “Chongmal!?”

I chuckled, “Deh, I like you!- No, correction…”

He got scared, “You don’t like me?”

“Yeah, I don’t like you” I smiled, “I love you”

Key smiled from ear to ear and interlaced his fingers with mines, “I love you too”

We approached our faces and played with our noses closing our eyes.

“Key”

“Mmh?”

“You know this is weird, right? I mean, we hated each other in the beginning…”

He chuckled and gave me a peck, “Yeah, but they say that love and hate are two very close feelings”

I giggled, “I guess so… It’s funny how things came out actually”

Key approached even more and pecked my lips. Then, we started to sweetly make out, with tenderness and caress. I put my hands around Key’s neck and he put his hands around my waist, like hugging me. I held him tighter; our kiss started to get even more intense, his hand started to go down from my waist to my lower back, almost touching my .

I’m drunk again, drunk from his lips…

This… This is like that time in Taemin’s party

I want him so bad…

Suddenly, Key parted from me and looked away

“I-I’m sorry. I guess I was going too fast” he said stuttering a bit

I chuckled, “Don’t worry, you weren’t”

He smirked and looked at me, “Maybe, but if I hadn’t stopped…”

“Oh, I get it, haha” I blushed

Key took my hand, “Want me to take you home? Then you won’t be worried of rapists, killers and thieves”

I giggled and hit his arm, “You moron”

“Come on, darling” he smirked

I laughed, “OK, baby

 

~

 

Key dropped me in my house’s front door and stood in front of me taking my hands.

“Guess it’s goodbye now” he smiled

I smiled at him too and kissed his lips, “Bye bye, Kibum”

“Good night” he kissed my forehead and let go of my hands

I entered into my home and ran to my room so my mom wouldn’t notice that I had gone out. I mean, I’m always in my room all day, so it’s perfectly possible to go out silently and she wouldn’t notice a thing.

When I had closed my bedroom’s door behind me, I looked outside my window and saw Key looking at his phone. Then, he put it inside his pocket and started to walk away.

*Brr brr brr* my cell phone vibrated

 

“From: Key

To: _____~

I love you”

 

My face got red and butterflies appeared inside my stomach. A smile appeared through my face

 

“From: _____~

To: Key

I love you too”