Who’s that girl?

Visual Showpiece

 

Your POV

Today: Monday. I woke up with the best humor ever, singing and giving little jumps here and there.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

I want to eat Eunjae’s food… I sighed; When will she come back?

Anyways! Time for school.

I think this is the first day I really want to go… Heh.

I put my dirty dishes in the dish washer, put my shoes on, grabbed my backpack and walked to the school.

 

~

 

 

Already in school, I stepped into the classroom and before I could greet anyone, someone tackled me from the front and cornered me against the corridor’s wall.

My eyes opened in surprise only to find Sulli with an upset expression on her face.

“How dare you to not tell me anything!?” she yelled, frowning.

I chuckled nervously, “H-Hey Sulli…”

She sighed, “Anything… Anything!” she shook my shoulders

“A-Ay ay ay, Ok Sulli-i-i-i-I, I got it!” I told her freeing myself from her arms as she pouted.

I sighed, “I’m sorry… It just happened so quickly. I’m really sorry”

She sniffed; I put my hands on her shoulders and gave her a big smile, “Will you forgive me?”

Sulli smiled back and chuckled, “Ok, but you have to tell me everything in the recess”

I nodded, “Of course I’ll tell you! Anyways, who told you?”

“My cousin”

...Minho.

 

We entered to the classroom and the first thing I did was look around for Kibum; and there I saw him, being part of a circle of people enclosing someone. They were all laughing- and when I mean all, that includes Key.

It’s not that he’s an antisocial jerk, but it isn’t very common to see him like that with people… Although he’s polite with people, in general.

Except from me… Why was that?

Who’s in the middle?

 

I pulled Sulli’s sleeve, “Yah… Who’s there between all that people?”

She sighed, “A new girl in the class”

“Chongmal? What’s her name?”

Sulli shrugged, “I don’t know… I know that her last name is Kang and that she’s a model or something like that”

A model? No wonder why she’s surrounded…

I gulped “Does Key know her?”

She smirked, “Someone’s a bit jelly?”

“Hah!” I snorted, “Yeah sure”

 

My legs started to move towards his direction.

Already behind him I poked his shoulder, “Hello” I muttered.

Key turned and smiled at me, “Oh, hey! How are you?”

“Fine, I-“

“Look, _____~” he interrupted me, “This is SooJung”

The silky haired and big eyed girl looked at me and smiled; her skin looked so white and soft, her lips had the perfect pink tone, her big eyelashes and deep stare was like hypnotizing and her long and wavy hair was every girl’s dream.

“Hello” she greeted me, “My name’s Kang SooJung”

She’s so perfect… I’m way far to be like her… So pretty

“I’m _____~…”

She smiled kindly at me, “Nice to meet you, Key’s friend”- she emphasized the word friend.

Friend? Are we just… Friends?

Key kept smiling, “SooJung and I were classmates in middle school”

She giggled, “Yeah, and Key wasn’t a very good student back then”

“Hey!” Key chuckled, “I was an excellent student…!”

I feel so uncomfortable; he’s looking only at her while trying to introduce her to me… I don’t feel well here.

Who is this girl?

 

I left the people mass and walked outside the classroom; Key didn’t noticed it.

I still have some minutes before class’ start… I better take some air.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho’s POV

I lifted an eyebrow; Hmm… She’s leaving. Her face doesn’t show much happiness.

I looked at Key who was still talking to SooJung; they were laughing and he didn’t notice when _____~ left upset.

Jeez… Key’s completely blind.

 

I patted his shoulder, “Yah”

Key turned around, “Oh, hey Minho! Look who’s here!”

“Hi SooJung” I briefly smiled and gave her a little nod.

“Hey, Choi Minho” she smirked, “How are things going?”

“Better without you…” I muttered

“Huh?”

I cleared my throat and smiled, “Fine, fine”. Then I narrowed my eyes to Key, “Hey you, you know who isn’t here?”

Key looked at me confused, “What? Who?”

“_____~”

Key widened his eyes and looked around, “Oh, you’re right. Where did she go?”

“Outside” I pointed at the classroom’s door

“Ah, maybe she had to go to the bathroom…” he said and smiled at SooJung again.

I sighed, “Kibum-ah… You should pay more attention to her”

“Why?” SooJung asked

“None of your business. Now, really, pay more attention to her and to what you’re doing to her” I directed my look to him again.

Key sighed, “I don’t really understand what you’re saying, but if it makes you happy I will. She’s fine, isn’t she? Did I do something wrong?”

I shook my head and chuckled dryly, “You don’t realize it when it’s so obvious”

“Huh?” he exclaimed but I was already leaving.

 

 SooJung… Why in the freaking world did she come back?

She’s just a troublemaker.