Boys

Behind This Smile

 

Yoona’s POV

The expression on Luhan’s face is creepy. It’s a bit scary, because he looked shocked. Like… he don’t want to see us. Why? It keeps quiet, until Kai says something. “Uhm, let’s go outside.” Seems like Luhan isn’t interested at all. “I’m already going outside. With Zelo. Maybe next time.” I don’t know but… I don’t see Zelo here. Looks like he isn’t even in this house. Did he just lie to me? What… why would he? We’re friends, right? What? I get confused. “So you’re already going out with your brother. Where is he?” “Uhm…” “Yeah, let’s go out all of us together, with him,” Kai said. I nodded. “Yes!” So… where is that kid? Kai is also thinking that he’s lying to us. “Hyung… is he even here?” Luhan nodded. “Of course. Why wouldn’t he?” “Where is he?” “Euh… let’s go outside first then!” He pushed the both of us outside. Why is he being like this? Did something happened? Is there something wrong with me? I pulled away from him. “What the is wrong with you?! Why are you lying to us?! If you don’t want to see us, then say it! Don’t make a stupid lie by using your little brother!” “I’m sorry. I lied indeed. It’s just…” “It’s just what?” I think I’m worried about him now. “Just give me some time. I will come back. Just… let me alone now okay.” Kai wanted to stop him, but I didn’t let him. “But…” “Let him,” I whispered. He sighed.

 

We both walked back to the SM building. “Yah.” I turn my head to him. “Hmm?” “Don’t tell anyone that this has happened, okay?” “Why?” “Just don’t.” I laugh a lil. “Are all of you guys like that? Giving really boring answers? Wow. Then I’ll tell Sunny.” “Haven’t you heard me? No! If Sunny knows, whole SNSD will knows and then the others.” “Then tell me a good reason why I shouldn’t!” Boys. Jeez. “Oh… you wan’t a good reason huh? Okay. I give you a simple reason.” Finally. “Bring it on.” “I just don’t want to be seen with you.” What the actual ? “What…?” “You heard me. It would be embarassing.” “It would be more embarassing to me, .” “Did you just called me an ?” “Of course.” I give him a look that says ‘I’m irritated.’ Because I am irritated. Going to Luhan was a bad idea, especially with Kai. And on moments like this… I’m wondering… why the do I like this guy? Why the do I want to be with him? Why do I shake in front of him? What’s happening to me? Why am I falling in love with him? While I just said that he’s an … I bet he doesn’t like me at all. Just like Luhan. Boys. They’re all s. Like my dad. Oh no, not that story again. And suddenly I remind the story of my parents. Oh my God no. Maybe next time. I don’t want to reminder it.

 

Too bad, I reminded it. While having a flashback, I didn’t know where Kai and I went. The only thing that I can remember is that we were walking, and we’re now sitting in a park. With… ice cream in our hands. How did we get these, I can’t remember anything… “Euhm… Kai… how did we get these?” “What? The ice cream?” “Yeah.” “Oh. I don’t know. You were being weird and quiet so I decided to buy ice cream.” “Why would you do that for me? You don’t even like me. You say that it’s embarassing to be around me. So why are you giving me ice cream?" “Why are you asking so much? Just shut up and eat your ice cream.” He’s being nice and rude at the same time. Awesome man. “Okay… I will just eat my ice cream and shut up.” “But… what were you thinking about?” “Oh, nothing.” “Tell me.” “To you? Why? I prefer telling Luhan than you.” “Of course. You like him more than me.” What? “What are you saying? That I like him more than you? Maybe I do. Why do you care?” “I don’t.” “Good. You better don’t.” Does he really think that? Oh gosh. He will never like me. I better forget him fast because he’s only going to hurt me.

 

I came home and the first person I see is Tiffany unnie. “You’re just in time for cake!” “Cake? I think that it’s no one’s birthday today.” “No silly, we celebrate Seohyun’s first A!” “So it finally happened!” I run to Seohyun. “Saengie gets finally smart!” “Oh really? Unnie…” she hugs me. “Is it that emotional saeng?” Seohyun shakes her head. “No… it’s just… nevermind.” Sunny coughs. I’m getting confused. “Huh? What?” Seohyun points to Sunny. “She told me something about you.” “What?” “I told her the story. She was the only one who didn’t know about this because she was ‘too young.’ She’s 14 now and deserves to know it too.” “About my… life story?” “About how you got in this house.” Of course. It’s exactly a year ago. EXACTLY. Okay. Here comes the tears.

 

author's note: I wonder if someone can make a poster for me, to put it as picture above the pic... please? ;~; if you're interested, make the poster and leave a link in the comments. if I like it, I'll use it and give you credit :)