Trying To Help

Behind This Smile

 

Yoona’s POV

I come home after a nice day. Yeah, I liked it. Even though school was embarassing, everything ended good. Because of… Luhan. I thought that he was rude and such, but, he’s very nice. I enjoyed drinking Starbucks with him. It was actually the first time that I drank Starbucks. He introduced it to me and it’s damn addicting. The girls need to drink Starbucks Coffee too, they’re going to love it, lol. I look around in the room and… no Tiffany. She’s gone. “Taeyeon-ah, where’s Tiffany unnie?” Taeyeon shrugs. “She left a few minutes ago. But… what were you doing the whole day?” “Oh, nothing.” Sunny comes to us to join the conversation. “You went to the trainee boy’s dorm, weren’t you?” I can’t lie. I did. I nodded. “Omona!” “No, it’s not what you think! I didn’t come there for Jongin!” Sunny & Taeyeon are looking confused. “If it’s not for Jongin, for who then?” “Uhm… Luhan…?” The unnies looked shocked. They didn’t see this coming, did they? They weren’t the only ones. Actually, everyone were listening to this conversation. So everyone are standing confused while asking: “Lu… Luhan…? Him…? Why?” “Because… I want to help him. Everybody’s helping Tiffany unnie, but I think we, SNSD, should help her brother too.” Everyone nodded. “Yoona’s right. We should.”

 

A new day starts, we’re getting ready for school. Today I have to sit next to Jongin again. It’s permament now. Oh my God. What will that guy ask to me? What happened yesterday? What my relationship is with Luhan? Oh my God no. Please no. I don’t know what to answer on that question. But wait a minute… why do I feel embarassed by him? Do I really like him? Jeez. Yes. I, Im Yoona, like Kim Jongin.

 

So here I am again, sitting next to that guy. We have math lesson now and he doesn’t get anything. Maybe I should help him. “Uhm… need help?” He shakes his head. “No, thanks. I don’t give a if I fail anyway.” “Oh, okay then.” . So the lesson is almost over and he didn’t do any . Watch him fail tomorrow at the test. Watch him fail.

 

It’s time for the lunch break. “Yah!” Jongin turns his head to me. “What?” “Do you really want to fail at math tomorrow?” “Yeah, why? Are you a nerd?” “That’s not something to be ashamed of. Jeez.” “What? You think it’s cool to study like a hopeless person?” “A hopeless person with a future, yes.” One of the leaders from the upcoming boy group come to us. “What’s the problem here?” It’s Joonmyun. I shake my head. “Nothing, I’ll just leave you guys.” What was I thinking? To interrupt his life by saying that he has to study? Apparently, he doesn’t like nerds like me. We just met a few days ago and I already think that I mean something to him? I mean nothing to him. Nothing, yet. That will come. He will like me. He will.

 

author's note: so this was a very short chapter because I didn't know what else to write. writers block . sorry that it's boring now. it will get interesting. I PROMISE. just stay stuned okay :) pleasee? for me? O_O it will get better, a lot better, I just don't know when it will get better.