Back to China

Behind This Smile

Kai’s POV

So that guy hasn’t told anything bad about me. He said that he didn’t ruin it. But she still doesn’t hate me, while he said that he didn’t ruin it. I don’t get it. I need to know everything about this. I get back to the dorm to get my keys. Baekhyun calls me. “Yah, where are you going?” “I’ll be right back.”

 

I get inside a bus to go to Luhan’s house. But when I stood in front of it, the house seems a bit scary to me. Like, something’s happening inside. I’m scared to ring the bell. I encourage myself and ring the bell. Tiffany opens the door. “Look who we have here, Kim Jongin.” “Hi Tiffany noonar. Is Luhan here?” “He’s sleeping. He’s tired.” I can see in her eyes that she’s lying to me. “You’re kidding me. Let me in.” Tiffany shakes her head. “I promised him that I won’t let anyone in. Unless it’s…” She laughs a little. “Unless it’s who?” “LOL. Yoona.” “What?” Please. I smirked. “I can’t talk to him with her in this house.” “I don’t know, he’s weird.” I get an idea. He wants Yoona? He gets her.

 

I call Yoona. “Hello?” “Hiya.” “Jongin.” “Yoong.” “What do you want?” “Your help.” “Does it include Luhan?” How do you know that? “Yeah…” “Okay I’m coming. Where are you?” “In front of his house.” And she hang up.

 

Luhan’s POV

And dad got mad at me. Again. Like I give a about what he thinks about my job. I mean, it’s my choice that I’m in SM, right? But why did he had to involve Yoona? He also doesn’t approve my friendship with her. What the . What if I say to him that I like? He’d definetely send me back to China. Wait… he’s already sending me back to China… I remember every single thing he said. ‘I just found out that you had detention, young man! That’s it! I knew that we couldn’t let you move to this country! You’re going back to China. If you want it or not, you’re going! Say goodbye to everything, here’s your ticket.’ I look at the ticket and start to cry.

 

Someone opens the door. Who wants to see me omg. “Hyung, it’s me. And Yoona.” It’s Kai. And… Yoona. The reason why dad got even more angry. She’s the last person that I want to see, but also, the person that I want to see the most. Huh, what? “Oh. You guys are here.” Yoona was shocked to see me like this. “What happened to you?!” “Nothing.” Kai was shocked too. “Of course there is something! Your sister even lied to me about you. You’re not even sleeping.” “I told her to lie for me.” “Why dude?!” I’m too tired for this. “Get out.” “What…?” “You heard me.” Kai looked confused and leaves the room. Only Yoona and me are left in this room. “Do I need to leave too?” I shake my head. “Stay here please.” Because I’ll leave you soon. Just let me have this one moment with you. “Okay.” Yoona sits next to me. “What happened? Are you okay?” “Dad wants me to go back to China.” “What! Why?” “Because…” Can I really say that she’s the reason? Omg I can’t say that but it is the reason.

 

author's note: so I was on vacation to Paris last week, that's why I haven't updated for one week already. and my birthday's is on 8th August so I'm also busy with that and... school's coming O_O so I'm sorry but yeah, late updates.